Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Princess and the Frog [Grand Master Raaf]

Lothal
650px-Lothal_rebels_haven.png
the evening comes ..
[member="Corvus Raaf"]
It had been such a long journey from Voss to Lothal, but Theo was excited to be here. He had never been this far away from home and family before and already he missed them. He is here to take lessons in the new Jedi Order Academy on exchange from the Silver Sanctum, an opportunity he wanted and pestered his parents to let him go. The Silver Sanctum shuttle landed gently on the pad and soon the other Jedi had disembarked equally eager to get to see Lothal and all it's sights. As Theo left the shuttle he saw the evening sky filled with colours of pink and purple. It reminded him of Grand Master Raaf's eyes, he had noticed them when they first met on Ossus. She was very kind to him, helping him get rid of those sticky frogs. In retrospect it was funny and he smiled at the thought of walking into the Temple in such a way.

That seemed very long ago now, and he also remembered the sadness on the grand master's face that day, he hoped she was alright now. Soon enough he was ushered to leave the landing pad and enter the small village that sprung up around the area. It seemed like a nice place, a friendly place full of interesting beings making their way through life. And who knew what adventures might be found on this planet, he would make it his mission to find them all!

He followed the other padawans to the transport and took a seat. Before long they reached the entrance of the Jedi Order Temple. It seemed to be still under construction or near completion and everything was shiny and new. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder and followed the guide to the door and into the main entrance. The small group was told to remain there as someone was coming to greet them.

I wonder who that might be?

The new home of the Jedi Order was a secret. There have definitely been better kept ones, but even if an outsider found the location, accessing the Temple would be a challenge.

The facilities were underground and to a casual observer, all that was visible on the plain was a small mountain. But a Light-sider with sufficient power, or a few Padawans working together, could raise the mountain and expose the entrance.

Right now a Jedi Knight was holding the mountain up — not as challenging as it might sound — given the Temple was constructed using the Force. But it was too much for a fresh Padawan. In part because — like many Force Abilities — it relied on belief. Unless the Jedi believed they could lift the land mass, they couldn’t.

The doors to the Temple were open and a flurry of robes indicated someone was coming out to meet the group of new arrivals.

The robes were accompanied by a polite bow as soon as they exited into the open air, and of course, a broad smile. Corvus was a Jedi of habit, and her ritual for greeting went back to her formative years.

“Welcome to Lothal,” she said to the group. Her voice carried easily to them all, although she spoke softly. “Younglings? I am Corvus Raaf, but you shall call me simply Corvus. And behind me is a Master that will take you to your dormitories. Those here to meet someone? They’ll be with you presently.”

Her eyes scanned the small group. “And one young man has been promised a tour by the Grand Master. So, Théodred, I’m afraid you’re stuck with me. We’ll drop your bag off first and then I can give you the quick tour — before you tell me which bits you’re keenest to see and we can take in more leisurely.”

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

A large beaming smile greeted Corvus as she approached. Théo had been told firmly who she was and to be on his best behaviour while visiting, well he would try his best that is all one could ask? Something surprising happened as she addressed him, he blushed! and found it hard to keep eye contact with her or anyone else for that matter, but to his relief the others began to move away into the Temple to find their rooms and follow those that had been assigned to them for lessons.

Théo stepped forward and bent at the waist in a low bow to the Grand Master of the Jedi Order. "Thank you Grand.. Corvus", he checked himself. "It is a pleasure to be here", he stood straight backed once more. It was not a strange thing to address Jedi by their first name, most of the members of the Sanctum insist on it as well, but the conflict between what his parents had instructed him and her desire made him feel awkward, just for a moment. He approached Corvus to wait her guidance into the Temple, such a strange place to be underground and he was not sure if it appealed to him living in a place void of natural light but he was sure the Order had it's reasons.

"Why .. why is the Temple underground?", curiosity got the better of him, but sure as to what he would like to see first on their tour, he would much prefer to be outdoors. To cover his initial rude question, "I .. I guess I would like to see the training rooms", he added quickly. Gosh she is pretty! Théo was beginning to notice.. girls.
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus smiled at the formal bow. She wasn’t sure if it was just for her benefit, but she appreciated it. Some Jedi customs had fallen by the wayside — she rarely addressed anyone by title unless it was an official meeting, or if she was unsure what else to call them. She insisted everyone called her Corvus — but it was not because of some relaxing of any rule. Corvus believed the Jedi were a true meritocracy.

The only thing that different her from Théo was that she had already learned things he would understand later. Timing was all that separated them. And that was a poor reason to enforce some archaic pecking order. Yes, she was obliged to make decisions that most Jedi did not, but in terms of day to day activity? They were equals. Pure and simple.

And yes, she noted the blush, but a combination of experience with Younglings and Padawans and politeness meant she fixed her gaze elsewhere and allowed his face to cool naturally. And given she was a natural Empath, she filtered down her reception. Sometimes other's emotions could make you blush too!

“It’s a pleasure to welcome you. Your parents have always been so kind to me. And I’m glad there have been no long-term effects from the frogs.” She smiled warmly. “Persistent little amphibians. Been known to brings ships down, if enough of them take hold of the underside of a hull.”

She listened to his question and nodded. It was an entirely reasonable one. “One by one the Sith have destroyed our temples. But they are only bricks and mortar. What they can’t destroy is our spirit.”

“This old temple,” she said and turned to face it, indicating Théo should follow, “Was built as a test of sorts. When a Padawan was ready to be a Knight, he would be brought here. If he could, with his Master, reveal the entrance, he was ready for his trials. We’ve adapted that feature, so only Jedi can enter. The fact it is a secret isn’t such a bad thing. It affords us some protection — but the lack of natural light is a disappointment. I train out here whenever I can. But you can see the training rooms and the one room that feels like being outside. To me anyway.”

She walked forwards to the entrance and indicated Théo should hand his bag to a waiting Twi’lek Padawan. “On’day here will take that for you. We’ll swing by your dormitory on the way, so you know where it is.”

“So, any more questions? I have lots of answers left.” She gave a small chuckle, she was used to young and inquisitive minds — and their enthusiasm was infectious.

Every words Corvus spoke Theo drank in. Walking beside her he could not help but giggle at the mention of the frogs on Ossus, which of course would prompt a question, later. As she indicated each aspect of the new Temple, and telling of the old one, he marveled at the resilience of the Jedi over the eons of history. He had read as much as possible on the history but considering the extent of it, he had only scratched the surface. "When does a Padawan know he is ready for the trials?", Theo knew he was far from that position but knowledge is power, in the greater sense.

As they approached a Padawan, On'day, Theo bowed in respected as he will do to all Jedi but he felt uncomfortable giving his bag to someone that seemed to him to be subservient but On'day smiled and reached out with grace and wanting to assist so Theo handed over his bag. "Yeah Temples can be rebuilt, it is the people inside them that matter. I have seen destruction and death, people doing bad things .. sometimes they don't even know they are, forced to". He looked up at her purple eyes.

"I would happy to see any part of the Temple you wish to show me", and this true and he enjoyed her company very much. "Why do people choose the darkside? I mean .. they know right? they know it will kill them in the end, so why?". This was question outside of the fact of the war of the dark against the light. And then he asked something 'unforeseen' .. "How are you Corvus? are you happy now?". He did like to those beautiful eyes full of sadness.
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus walked and talked. It would be easy to be jaded at giving the same tour over and over again. But to things stopped that happening. The first was a sense of duty. Every new visitor was seeing it for the first time — and deserved the same level of enthusiasm that Corvus herself had felt the day she set foot in the place. The second? Her love for all things Jedi. For learning. For Temples and Academies and Holocrons and…well….everything Jedi.

Her enthusiasm for the task was not false, it was natural. So she pointed out rooms and dormitories. The underground gardens that provided their food. The pools — both fresh and salt-water, that many of their number relied upon as a habitat from time to time. The there were the standard features, like a canteen, the gym, the conservatories.

And then there were the unique items — like the Muntuur Stones.

And she answered each question as it came, her love of the subject providing fuller answers than were probably required — and sometime no doubt wanted.

“How? Now that’s a great question. And like all wonderful questions, it lacks a definitive answer. Sometimes a Padawan believes they are ready. But their Master does not. Other times it is the other way around. The Force is sneaky like that. In my experience, the Force has a way of letting you know. Deep down. Many Padawans say they are ready when it is a desire to progress, not a belief they have learned what is necessary. I suspect they know the truth.”

“My best answer? Is that you will know. And so will your Master. And so will the Council. It will be apparent. The Force is about trust, faith and belief. If there is any doubt that you are ready, then you will fail. It works like that. In any aspect of the Force. Trust in the Force, Théo, and it will never let you down. Listen to it. If there is truth between your heart and the Force, all will be well.”

“The smart answer is of course a day after the Padawan believes he is ready and a day before the Master does. But these things tend to even out. My advice is always to ignore the trials. Don’t even think about them. Otherwise they seem too far away and you fret about the distance to travel.”

She openly chuckled at his second question. “Did your parents put you up to these questions,” she held up a hand to show she meant it in jest. “You know all the tough ones.”

“The path to the Dark-side is not as simple as many believe. There is no single route. Much like being a Jedi in some ways. Some only know the Dark-side. Their decision is based upon ignorance. Not knowing there is a choice.”

“For others, their personality, their moral code, that determines their fate. At least for the short-term. Everyone is redeemable. Believe that. If there is only one thing you remember from our conversations it should be that. Both my sisters were Sith. One still is. The other sits on the Jedi Order Council. Redeemable. Every one of them.”

“And of course, some fall to the Dark-side. It is an easy path to power. Not greater power, mark you, but a quicker route. Those that forget the Code can easily slip. With great intentions, but it can be a slippery slope. For honouring the Code each and every day can be a challenge for us all. And it can, if I’m entirely honest, be a little ambiguous at times.” She gave him a conspiratorial wink. “But we muddle through.”

She smiled again. “Me? I’m good. I am a Jedi. I serve. It’s what I do and what I was born to do and I love to do. Losing Ossus wasn’t pleasant — but with the benefit of hindsight, merely a stepping stone forwards. Sometimes those stones are placed in front of one another. And sometimes you have to go side-ways to go forwards eventually. Ossus was a real zig-zag but I’m moving in the right direction. The Jedi Order are too. And the Jedi as a whole are more agreeable to working together. So what’s not to be happy about.”

And her personal life was good too, but she was not about to share too much about that to a young and impressionable Jedi.

“So how are you? Your family?”

The two had meadered slowly around the Temple. In truth, Theo had not seen it, he was too busy listening to Corvus as she spoke about the trials. "So, really, the only doubt is self doubt?", he asked a little confused but one day when he is older he will remember these words and understand them. "The force is tricky isn't it? hard to understand at times". But what Theo had taken on board was her advice about waiting and not to think on the trials, that made sense to him. Besides, a Jedi should not want for rank and if and when given, it should be considered an honour not a due.

He could not help but laugh as she joked with him over his parents, "Naw, the only thing they told me to do, was to behave myself. I am trying".

"The reason I asked about the darkside, is that I have a friend who has come to the Silver Sanctum, and he has it in him although I believe him to be good. He is trying to become a Jedi and it is taking time. I have never had to face something like that, a decision to be made as great as that", he looked up into her face.

"I am lucky I suppose to have been born into a loving family and one that follows the light side. But what of those who are not? As children it is understandable I suppose cause they know nothing else, but the children grow up and what had come to pass is now their responsibility, even if it was force on them, there come a time in ones life when you can't blame others anymore. And if you stay in the darkness then you have chosen it?".

"It is harder to be good isn't it? and because of this, we as Jedi, are stronger".
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus listened. “With your size and your wisdom, I could be forgiven for believing I was talking to Master Yoda.”

She smiled and spared him one of her awful impressions. At least for now.

“I agree it is harder to be good. Easier and quicker to fall to the Dark-side and tempting for many. But stronger? Of personality? Yes. But not of the Force.”

“I have two sisters. Not many know this. People have heard of Taeli, my older sister. She’s a Jedi Master. Adopted at birth, we didn’t meet until she was a Sith Lord. Her upbringing was such that she was vulnerable and the Sith preyed on it. But she is strong and pure of heart and eventually the Light endured. She was redeemed.”

“What most don’t know is that I have a younger sister. Also a Sith Lord. The reason she’s a Sith? Because she hated me and blamed me for our parent’s death. I have to live with that every day of my life.”

“I don’t hate her, or blame her or judge her. Instead I believe that one day she too will be redeemed. That is the strength of a Jedi. A belief in the Force. Sith tend to believe in themselves. To me, that is their weakness.”

“So your friend? Help them be strong and they’ll continue to walk the path of the Light. You can do no more. It is for them to walk that path, not you. You can guide, but you can’t walk it for them.”

She smiled. “A deeper conversation than I expected. Which is a good thing by the way. Anyhow, I wanted to show you this.” She opened the door to the restaurant. “We have every flavour of ice-cream you can imagine. My personal favourite is vweilu nut butter. And now is a good time to have some. What do you fancy?”

If it had been two weeks ago, Theo would have been very surprised about Corvus's sisters but not after the events of the family of recent times. With the return of his fathers long lost brother and childhood friend who are Sith and the story that they had been told of the direction of their path, he would not judge. But now they are adults and so they can choose a path of change if they really desired it. Not easy to do, he is aware of that, but still.

"You are right, my job is to be there for him if he needs me". He looked up to Corvus with a smile as they entered the restaurant. "I like this sightseeing trip", he said with cheek, "The best room in the Temple by far". He grabbed her hand and lead Corvus quickly to the ice cream selections, he did not think anything of taking the Grand Master this way, it is a family thing...

He let her hand go only to press both hands on the glass and leaned in to look over all the flavours, there was lots and Theo had no idea which one to start with first. So he made the decision simple, "I have what she's having", he told the service person behind the counter. "Please", Ha! he remembered his manners..
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus nodded. She wondered what she was like at his age? She smiled inwardly. She was a book-worm that studied holotapes of duels rather than play with her friends. But she was sure she lacked his wisdom. That didn’t come from books but from within. He was a credit to his parents.

Corvus beamed as the conversation switched from fallen Jedi to ice-cream flavours in the blink of an eye. His enthusiasm for the subject was infectious.

“I rather like this room myself. Apart from hot oats in the morning and my regular salads, ice-cream has to be the next thing on my list of things I eat here.”

She looked at the young man behind the ice-cream stand. “My usual three scoops please. Twice.”

She looked at Théo. “Vweilu nut butter with ryshcate chunks. Then marshmallow ice cream with homemade crispie clusters. And finally ultra-dark chocolate ice cream with espresso fudge brownies, cocoa crispies, and white chocolate pearls.”

She giggled. “I have a rather sweet tooth. And…” she blushed. “You don’t have to mention you had three scoops to your parents. Best make sure you brush your teeth thoroughly, eh?”

Once upon a time they could have strolled outside with their tubs. For now, they had to settle for a cosy corner table.

“So, have you settled on a preferred saber style,” she asked as she started on the dark-chocolate ice-cream.

"Ewww, you force yourself to eat hot oats? You are grand master you don't have to you know", he said with horror on his face. And why do girls eat salads? Théo thought them alright but girls seem to be nuts for the leafy greens. But as Corvus began to rattle off all the flavours she could think of he beamed a smile. "I promise I will not tell my parents of your .. 'teachings'? and I shall do my teeth, it is a promise".

The two found a seat nice and quiet by the wall, it was odd here with no light but she had explained why but still. But his attention even left Corvus for a moment and fully applied to the ice cream in front of him. The combined flavours were magic and the began with no lacking of relish.

As he slowed down however, "No preferred saber style yet, I have studied in Form I and have started lessons under Master [member="Jericho"] in Form II, I do hope to be a blade master one day, so I am taking my lessons very seriously, I don't want to rush things .. I would have once.".

"Do you have a favourite Form? Oh.. I must tell you, I really love your sword .. the Dawnbringer? it has the same name as my grand papa, he lives on Midvinter. Have you every been to Midvinter?".
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus chuckled. “I love hot oats. They’re a great way to start the day. Slow release energy and all that. But I accept not everyone loves them.”

Corvus clearly had a method to eating her ice-cream. She would eat each flavour in turn and leave her favourite to last. So…dark chocolate, then marshmallow and finally she would start on the vweilu butter flavour.

But she listened intently. Even ice-cream would not interrupt her train of focus.

“Yes Théo, I have a favourite. The third Form. To me, Soresu is what it means to be a Jedi. I know all Forms except the seventh and use others at times, the fifth for example. And let me tel you the secret of mastering anything. A given Form, an Ability.”

She lowered her head as if sharing a special secret. “Practice.” She put a spoonful of the marshmallow ice-cream in her mouth and savoured it. “Ten thousand hours to be precise. It’s a scientific fact. Most people with talent don’t work hard. They rely on their natural ability. The masters? They love practice for practice’s sake. Remember that if you remember nothing else I say.”

“And my sword?”

She unclipped the katana scabbard from her belt and placed it on the table. Even sheathed it radiated an aura of the Light-side. “I can channel the Force into it. Sithspawn can’t manage to be in its presence. Nor Vahla. And it can use Force Light to augment its attack. It will literally burn Dark-siders.”

She lifted it carefully and offered it to Théo to hold. “And yes, I went to your parent’s wedding.”

So too, did Théo have a method of eating ice cream, hard and fast! He did not wish one single drop to escape by dribbling down his arm, and if it did? he would chase it with his tongue. All decorum left the building when it comes to ice cream. He looked up from his 'work' as Corvus spoke about what it take to become skilled in anything really, practice. An internal groan formed in the pit of his stomach, he understood her of course and of recent times had done just that, but he knew she meant .. forever!

He is only starting his journey, not only as a Jedi but within the Force itself. Corvus, had some years on him, but still even she would never reach the end of the journey. But that is the beauty of the journey, the never reaching the end. Yes he is wise beyond his years in some cases and still a child in others.

"You were at their wedding?", he asked her but his eyes betray him as they fell on the sword presented to him. "You know I have seen this sword before", he reached out his hand to touch it, but hesitated looking to Corvus for assurance it was alright to do so. She offered to him once more, and his hand gently wrapped around the hilt. The Force rippled through his arm he could feel a vibration running along every part of his skin and beyond, his eyes widened in awe. "I .. I can feel it, the force. This is truly amazing".

He pushed back the chair, the sound of the legs scraping on the floor caused eyes to look toward them, but he paid them little attention. Théo held the sword directly in front of him, the blade pointing to the ceiling and he looked at the curve of the blade. "What is this style of sword?', he asked not having seen anything like it before, only ever straight blades. The radiant light of the sword shone in his blue eyes, the light side of the force shone on his heart.
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus admired Théo’s ability to demolish an ice-cream yet retain decent table-manners. He was way ahead of her, but she tended to savour the last flavour and always did her best to finish last. There was nothing more disappointing than to finish ice-cream and find the other person still had some left!

“I was…” she responded to his question about Coci and Thurion’s wedding — but the words hadn’t left her lips before his attention was quite reasonably drawn to the sword.

She smiled. The exuberance of youth was always infectious. But then she was just like him on the day she first held the sword. “We crafted it ourselves. I say we…I did little of the work — I mostly just pushed Force Light into it. My elder sister Taeli and of course Phylis did the clever stuff. And given Phylis often borrows it, I imagine she showed it to you already?”

“And you’re right. It is truly amazing. This style? It’s called a katana. It was suggested I had a broad-sword. But as someone who is used to wielding a blade without weight, it would not have been practical. This is a very sharp and thin blade. Literally paper thin metal folded into thousand of layers.”

“It could be used by any Light-sider or someone who couldn’t use the Force. But to them, it would be little more than a regular sword. For Taeli and Phylis? It allows them to channel and use Force Light. For me? Well, let’s just say it works best of all for me.” She grinned.

“We can go somewhere and you can spar with it if you’d like?”

"Yes I have seen it before, I attended a lesson or demonstration on .. Alch.. err .. Alkalest some time back. I would like to learn that skill one day when I am older". By now Theo had finished his ice cream and he sat back with a full tummy, he rubbed it to prove the worth of it and of course this caused a reaction. A burp and a rather loud one at that. "Oh.. ", he laughed. "So sorry".

"Katana? it is a nice style of blade, but I must confess I like the long sword. I .. I guess it is because of my heritage, I learned to use one when I was little and staying with my grand father". He took the Dawnbringer up in his hands once more looking at the fine blade as Corvus explained the folding, the Smith's on Midvinter do the same but not to his perfection. Theo looked passed the blade into her amazing purple eyes and wondered just how she uses it. He smiled almost a knowing smile, she is grand master and only those that are powerful are this.

Theo handed back the sword to her and with a nod he accepted her invitation to spar. "I would really like that". He took out his lightsaber and laid it on the table in front of her. "This is my sword, it is called Belawir, which means warrior on Midvinter. My father helped me construct it, he carved the handle for me in Valkyri symbols, you can see the writing on it? it means, Child of the Vhaanir. They are a deer on Midvinter most revered and some say the Vhaanir are the eyes of the Gods".

"Oh I almost forgot, I have something for you, a gift of thanks", he started to rifle through his robes to find it, all the while his eyes flicked to her face with a cheeky grin. "Now mother and father told me that you would probably not accept a gift, attachments and all that", he grinned wider. "And so I thought about this, cause I still wanted to give you something, so I came up with loop hole, a gift you can keep for as long as it takes you to eat", he pursed his lips, as he placed a small wrapped crumpled box on the table. "Open it". Inside, Corvus would find a chocolate frog with multi colours all over it, he has asked the cook in the mess hall on Voss to make it.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus nodded. ”Yes, Alkahest. Not something I’m particularly familiar with, other than the basic theory. I practice a lot, but figure there are only so many hours in the day, so do my best to be selective in what I know fully.”

She smiled at the expulsion of air. ”Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. I remember the first time I met your father. I took a large drink of blue milk. I suspect you can guess the rest. My top lip was covered. It was so embarrassing.” She chuckled softly. ”I use a straw now.”

She took her katana back and looked at his saber. She chose not to touch it, Jedi were often quite territorial when it came to their sabers. She’d learned at a young age to look and not touch. ”It is beautiful. And I suspect reflects who you are. As it is with most sabers. Mine is simple, functional. Based, I must admit, on that of Master Kenobi. I have a little bit of a fan-girl crush on him. Not helped by the fact I have his Holocron too. He’s very charming.”

She was taken aback by the offer of a gift. But her curiosity quickly developed into a broad grin as she opened it. ”An edible gift? Now that’s a challenge. I have a sweet-tooth as you know, but eating it feels like I won’t have the gift any longer. And the frog? Such a thoughtful idea.”

She placed the box in her pocket. ”One bite a day. I’ll ration myself. Now…that spar, we can work off the calories.” And she led him to one of the sparring rooms and removed her cloak and folded it neatly before putting it on a bench. Then she walked across to a rack of training sabers and took one down, placing her own saber, shoto and katana in its stead. ”We don’t want any accidents, eh? So, just a spar or would you like to learn something new?”

At this point of the conversation, Théo had the grandest smile on his face. For one, he was so pleased she like the gift but like all things girl, he did not understand them half the time. "Why do girls have this thing about calories? who cares! a little tummy can be cute", he teased her.

But the mention of Master Kenobi made him laugh, "There is a small statue of him in the Temple on Voss, mother had it commissioned. I kinda think she likes him too just like you. And if you look closely, there is a bit of a resemblance to Papa". As much as Théo admired the old master, it would be mother that might make a special trip to Lothal just to see it and master Kenobi's charm.

They entered the training room, most similar to the ones on Voss with training swords and saber clipped to the wall for ready use. It is a familiar environment to Théo as he is training under the blademaster of the Sanctum, Master [member="Jericho"], in Makashi who is very strict with him and tough, but the idea of learning something new is always appealing and beneficial. "I like the idea of learning something new, what might you have in mind?". He would be open to anything Corvus would impart to him and is most grateful to her for spending the time with him.
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus smiled. There was, oddly, no vanity in Corvus. She was practical. Until she met Braith, all she ever wore were Jedi robes – including standard issue undergarments. Her work schedule was such that she managed four hours of sleep per day and went on a long run twice daily.

A little tummy was never an issue – but moderation was something drummed into her as a Youngling back on Corellia.

Corvus removed her cloak and neatly folded it before placing it on a bench. “The choice of what to learn is entirely yours. The basics of a Form? Some neat moves with a saber – I’m surprised how few Jedi know the old moves like Falling Leaf or Passing the Blade. Or an Ability. Really, it’s up to you. What excites you most?”

He stood and watched Corvus for a moment, but Théo's mind was deep in thought. He could request more saber training, after all that was his passion and his direction but he consider what else might be valuable to him, as a Jedi. There is more to this path then flashy swords and sabers, and his force skills are lacking in a way. Although he has natural abilities in some force skills, like telepathy or force awareness but his was most curious about other skills not overly used in some cases.

"Grand Master Raaf?", he dropped back into the more formal, now they both stood in the training room. "What, what is Force Valor exactly?".

He turned to face her now, having removed his own outer lay of his Jedi robes and placed it neatly next to hers. "I think it has something to do with increasing capacity to fight but what else could it be used for?".

Although he had his saber in his hand, he was not sure if it would be required. "I would like to learn about that".
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom