Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Party Don't Stop 'Till I Walk In

Gabriel waited backstage, he was hired by some 'musical prodigy' he had never heard of before, but he didn't care. The credits paid well and wherever credits lie, Gabriel was usually not too far away, just like now as he was head of security. Protecting this musical genius from any kind of harm which she'd probably sustain on Nar Shadaa, so who better to hire than a Mercenary with over 11 years experience?

He was seated on a chair which rested on a wall near the backstage entrance, he leaned back on his chair, placing his hands behind his head as he smoked a cigarette. He was kitted out pretty inconspicuously, wearing a leather jacket which had two holsters hidden inside it and a WESTAR M-5 blaster strapped to his back, thankfully the jacket was just loose enough to cover up his beefy equipment, he needed to be prepared for Nar Shaddaa, so he wore armorweave under the t-shirt hidden beneath his leather jacket and more armorweave under his denim pants, along with black boots, in truth he didn't look bad, if anything he looked like he'd be a band player and that was the point, apart from the bright yellow armband which read "SECURITY", definitely the least inconspicuous part about the getup.

"I'd better get free drinks for this..." He grumbled under his breath. "...Maybe a lil' spice too..." None of the hard spice, obviously. The lighter, finer stuff was better for him, he wanted nothing to do with the kind that made people do all kinds of crazy stuff. Keep it civilized.
@[member=Bella Thorn]

Bella Thorn

B
Bella walked out of her dressing room wearing a pink dress and walked to the backstage area. There, she saw a man sitting in a chair, smoking. She walked up to him, waving her hand around to try and clear the air. Coughing, she asked "Are you head of security?" She wanted to make sure that she was going to be safe on this stink hole of a planet. One by one, the other members trickled backstage, getting ready to start.

[member="Gabriel Audemars"]

[member="Bella Thorn"]

Gabriel turned his head as he saw someone walk through the door, she was wearing a pretty extravagant pink dress so he assumed that this was the chick he was gonna be working for today. Nobody would wear something that showy and not be something like the lead singer. Plus, more people started to waltz in so he figured that the band had finally arrived.

He flicked the remainder of his cigarette away and billowing out a cloud of smoke before replying to her question. "Yup. That's me alright. So who are you exactly?" He asked. He wasn't very musically cultured so he wasn't really aware of any of the upcoming music stars, Gabriel was more of an RnB person so in the end it might've been due to simply not caring about much else. "Also, I'm Gabriel and I'm gonna be makin' sure you stay alive throughout this concert." He joked with a grin on his face.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella smiled despite the cloud of smoke that made her gag. "I'm Bella Thorn, I will be singing. Nice to meet you" she said and offered her hand to him so he could shake it. "Is it really that dangerous?" She was actually pretty nervous, however she had confidence in her security. Bella bit her lip, showing her nervousness. It was getting close to time for her to go out, so she edged towards the stage.

It seemed as if he finally managed to get her name, Bella Thorn. He thought he recognized her from some of the flyers and posters around the city earlier on, seemed as if he was protecting someone who was being given some VIP treatment. "Don't sweat it, leave the danger to me." He dismissed her question swiftly, she was a musician so she should be focusing on entertaining the crowd who obviously paid for her to show up. "There won't be any danger here. I am the danger, luckily for you I'm protectin' ya." He joked, grinning as he shook her hand, getting up to follow her towards the stage, except he stood next to the stage itself so as not to disrupt the performance. He'd also need to keep his eyes peeled for trouble makers. Honestly, he doubted much could go wrong, he wasn't really expecting mosh pits or anything. Then again he didn't know her style of music.

[member="Bella Thorn"]

Bella Thorn

B
Bella smiled and walked to her band members. When they were given the cue, she walked out to the mic and gripped the stand. The drummer started to get a beat going, and she nodded her head to it. As the music started, she started to belt out her lines. The music style was a mix of rock and metal, leaning more to rock. She was really getting into it, ripping the mic from the stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom