Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pale

The Pale

T
baron_rivendare_by_grobelski-d5dop1m.jpg

NAME: The Pale (His true name is lost to time)
FACTION: Mandolorian
SPECIES: Human
AGE: (62 at death) By time he is somewhere in the 4-5K year ballpark. (Old enough that he fought in the The Great Sith War)
HEIGHT: 1.88m
WEIGHT: 95 Kg
EYES: Colorless with a bluish glow.
HAIR: White
SKIN: Ashen
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

+ Strong with the force this man is. But he fell to the Darkside of the Force in a lust for power to best the old Sith. It does provide him with abilities of that nature.
+ A tactician, a warrior, a motivator of men. The Pale is a born again leader, literally.
+/- He's undead. That makes him 'kinda' immortal and the Force shall be his fuel. The downside is people aren't exactly fond of the undead. And he can be brittle in the joints. Not that he can't just reattach his parts given some time.
- Rage prone. He hates the Sith with every fiber of his being. Best not to mention them unless its about crushing them under a boot or something similar. If you say something positive, run.
- Behind on the times. He has a lot of catching up to do on everything.

SHIP: N/A

BIOGRAPHY:

The Pale lived millennia ago. His life was for the purpose of war and protection of his peoples against outside, and inside enemies of Mando. When the Sith attacked he was one of the many Mandalorians to lead others into the fray. He fell on Yaga Minor to a Sith masters Force Lightning. His knightly Beskar armor providing no protection to such an attack. His body sank into the mud to not be seen for millennia. That is until the Spellweaver Lavania raised the dead to fight once more.

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Two things here.

1.) It's spelled Mandalorian

2.) Mandalorians are not a species, they are a culture of many various species.

But super Kudos to you in using the invasion as a means to bring him back up. I'm just not sure if you're using him only as a means for the invasion and then scrapping him. Either way. Welcome.

The Pale

T
I plan to use him past this should he survive. And I probably spelt it wrong. I'll fix it, I need to change a few things anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom