Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Other Blood Rite: Verd'Goten of Allyson Locke

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Allyson Locke"]

Locke-

So I run the Clan now, and that means I've got to deal with all kinds of challenges. You make any number of things difficult. So it's a true pleasure for me to rip you away from your orange-eyed girlfriend and toss you in with someone who'll really appreciate getting up close and personal. I've attached the file on a tasty little number called the Azure Aquadon. You can find one on Naboo, Mon Cal, Maramere, or Kamino; I'll have the Clan drop you anywhere you want. Naboo has good wine, Mon Cal has good seafood, Maramere has stygium crystals and Kamino has mostly rain.

These babies live underwater, Locke. It's extremely damp on every planet I've just named. Up to you how you handle the situation, though I'm fairly comfortable you can operate in those circumstances. Oh, and you'll have me whispering in your ear the whole time.

I'll have some hot chocolate waiting for you when you get back with a dragon's head. Sound like a plan?

Standing the edge of the shuttle drop, Allyson read over once more the details of her little blood trial. So this was what it was like to answer the call of a clan leader? The shuttle hovered over a drop point and Allyson had her hand do a check around her frame and in the small waterproof bag she had packed up with some thermal detonators and the like. The pack slung over her shoulder and across her chest snuggly. The worst case scenario is that the pack exploded before she even was able to set up her trap for the giant beast.

“I don’t even...really Alec...hot chocolate? I swear to the Force there better be aged Corellian Whiskey in that hot chocolate - or your name is going to be Schutta for the rest of your life” A finger pressed against the little earpiece in her ear, the thing was waterproof as well which was good - for the most part. If she got into too much trouble she’d be able to radio the Clan and hopefully they’d be able to get her out. Unless this was some sort of ‘coming of age’. Mandos were so confusing… Shaking her head, Allyson worked out any nerves and in the moment before she dove down into the water below, something on the data pad began to beep. There was a message from Kaili? Scanning it quickly, she frowned. Quickly sending a message to Kaili;
I knew I should have scanned my data pad for your spyware...I got this its official Reka-- Mando business. Ms Talith…
Allyson Rekali
The message sent and she read it back, maybe she should have toned it down a bit, but Kaili didn’t need to spy on her as well. She had enough people to spy on. Also, the Corellian wrinkled her nose at how she had signed her named with the adoptive clan tag. A bit immature, but Ally would only ever do it this one time.

Shouting towards the pilot, Allyson needed at least some sort of idea of where they were dropping her. “Locke! You’re about a rough 3 mile swim south of where the Haunted Straits begin!” Gritting her teeth Allyson remembered childhood stories of this planet and it's scary and spooky haunted waters. She tried to remember why she had chosen this place as her hunting ground...possibly because she wanted to snatch up some stygium and shove it onto Alec’s desk along with the massive head of the Azure Aquadon. Taking a deep breath, Allyson gave the thumbs up and jumped out of the shuttle into the murky depths below.

[member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Alec Rekali"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Allyson Locke"]

There were two Azure Aquadons in the range of Allyson's sensors, a juvenile to the east and a Really Big One to the west. Neither was, at the moment, aware of her presence. They were busy chewing on Maramiri whales and suchlike things. Picking their teeth on stygium crystals. The usual.

***​
<<Y'know, Locke,>> said Alec in mando'a, over Allyson's helmet comm, <<I don't think anyone can listen in while we're talking in mando'a.>> It had been the standard language aboard Grandpa's ship; Allyson would know at least some. Which worked out, because a verd'goten was supposed to test all aspects of mandoness, including the language. <<Certainly not anyone with orange eyes and a scrawny butt who might be listening in.>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom