Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Orb of Hrafnar

Lord Sabastian walked the corridor of a Sith Temple, but he was not alone. He walked with a woman who appeared to be a fellow Sith. She held on to Sabastian's hand and though the evil in her was apparent, all you could see was a love struck female. "Why are we here Bassy?" He smiled when she called him this, not because he loved her, but because he hated that name and soon she would learn how much. They entered a new hall and as they walked down it one torch after the other lit ablaze as they walked past them. "You always worry, do you not trust me, dearie?" "Of course I do, my love, I will follow you into the dark forever, until my heart stops beating." "That is the idea." If she wasn't so blind with love she would have sensed what dark, horrible things were coming.

They entered a room that smelled of death, this was new for the female, Nami. She looked hesitant at the room and held Sabastian's hand tighter. "What is this place, my love?" "This? This is the place I do my darkest Alchemy." He walked over to a table with a glass container with the most beautiful gem one had ever seen before. Nami walked over to the table and looked at it with awe. It was beautiful black gem with red swirls in it. "My love, what is this beautiful creation?" Sabastian smiled, "This is the orb of Hrafnar. O created it by combining Devaronian blood-poison. It is only missing one thing, fear." Nami looked at him puzzled, but excited, "How will you make this happen?"

He turned towards her and smiled, "I am glad you asked, my sweet. To obtain the power I need it needs to be not ordenary fear, but the worst kind of fear. Anyone can fear their own fears, or the unknown, but fear that comes from something you never feared to begin with is a powerful fear indeed. " Nami looked at him, confused by his meaning, but he let go of her hand and summoned the Force and griped her launching her into a wall where instantly the shadows gripped her wrists and ankles, chaining her to the wall. "W-what are you doing?! Let me go, this isn't funny!!!!" Sabastian walked to her slowly and smiled his most devilish smile. He swiped a finger through the air as the air cut a slit on her cheek causing her to bleed. "My sweet, you are going to fear your purpose, you are going to always be with me and take down my enemies." "Y-yes my love, but why are you doing this to me if I am staying with you?!?!?" He smiled as darkness began to call out to her. "I never said you would be in that body."

She looked at him in confusion, her hand dropping from his. Something never set right about her love, something she never understood, could never place, a darkness or void. His words had always promoted his love for her which only aided her falling in love with him over this past year, but there was always a spot in him she could not get through and it wasn't until now she realized she feared what was there. Before she could question what he meant by her being in a different body she found herself being swept up by the Force and flung into the wall. Before Gravity could get ahold of her and bring here back to solid ground her wrists and ankles were caught up by physical shadows. They chained her against the wall as tears began to crawl onto her cheeks. She looked at him through wet eyes, "Sabastian! What are you doing?! Y-you can't, the Dark Lord will kill you for harming another Sith....w-we are in love!!! We are getting married, stop this!!! I am scared." It was true, killing another Sith was against the rules, but she would not die, not the traditional way at least. The darkness he worked with would not only reform her, but wipe all memory of her existence from the minds who knew her, dark magic was a messy, but effective business.

He walked over closer to the wall, in a tongue that sound like the language of the Sith he whispered, "Whisper to me, oh darkness, reveal the fears that lie deep in this poor soul." The Force rose out of Lord Sabastian as he used the power known as Summon Fear and cased it upon her. First, her body and mind resisted the Inquisitor's powers, but soon she succumbed to the darkness as the dark side searched her mind to find her darkest, strongest fear. He knew it had found it when a blood curling scream had filled the room and she began to scream without breath at the horrors he could only guess she was experiencing. It was here he cased an air bubble around her. She could still breath, but her screams would not disturb his precious work. He used the Force to slide a door that held a secret room and spoke very matter a factly, "[member="T'Zanith Zebron"], come out of there now, it has begun and we have mush to do in a small window of time. I will not spend another year wooing a foolish girl and humoring such foolish ideals as love."

T'zanith had waited patiently on the other side of the door and once it was flung open he walked out with a smile on his face. "Why you looked like such a lovely couple to me." It was a rare chance to make a small joke at [member="Lord Sabastian"]'s expense and given T'zaniths usual lack of humor one could tell he was in a rare good mood as he walked to his masters side and looked at the poor woman screaming in vain. "So what are we going to be doing here? or me rather?" He then asked as he looked at his master and then at the orb. It was a strange object in his eyes and it's purpose wasn't something he could put his finger on.

Lord Sabastian tossed his apprentice his cane. "Look closely, you will see that the eyes of the snake are hollow. "As you can see the snake needs eyes, but no ordinary eyes. Right now Summon Fear is filling her mind and consuming her. She was, is in love with me so this fear will run deep, deep into her. Once it is complete we will destroy her and I mean completely destroy her, only you and I will have memory of her existence. Once she is nothing, but blood we will put the jewel in the blood and you, my boy, will use your lightning to boil the blood and consume it with more of the Dark Side. This will bind Summon Fear to the lignan and make the Devaronian blood-poison come alive and give the illusions the eyes make cause real pain. As you can see this will make enough for three gems, I will use two gems and give you the third to do with as you wish.

[member="T'zanith Zebron"]

T'zanith nodded in understanding and small sparks flew out of his finger tips. "I'll focus all my power into it then." He said as he felt the Tonka amulet around his neck half scream to be used, though that just might all be in T'zanith's head he didn't care he enjoyed the power his amulet added to his Lightning as he developed the ability. [member="Lord Sabastian"] would see how much T'zanith had matured under his guidance soon enough.

Lord Sabastian smiled at his student's joy in such dark arts. He then walked back over to the girl screaming on the wall. He studied her breathing and the terror in her eyes. He was still learning to understand how fear worked and effected people. He then took the bubble off her and freed her from the cluthes of the Summon Fear. Her head sank out of dehydration and and tiredness. He used some lightning which jolted her senses, "How do you feel?" Tears began to fall down her face as she looked down at her former lover. Her eyes, you could see hatred, disbelief, and fear. "I hate you, you will rule this day when..." She still had fight in her so he harnessed the Dark Side and all the power he had to cast Summon Fear on her once again and this time her screams pierced the ears and filled the room. He used the Force to take her off the wall and and brought her above the cauldron. "Now, my boy, is where it gets a bit tricky." The shadows around them began to come alive, but it took all he had to bring them forth and cover her body and consume her. It began to eat at her skin and bones as only blood was left and feel into the couldren. Lord Sabastian fell back and into a chair to rest. He was drained, this work was to much at once. "...O...k now...it....is up to you."

T'zanith nodded to [member="Lord Sabastian"] after he had watched the spectacular horror he had inflicted on the woman, it was deliciously palpable, and then focused his energies into his forearms, drawing on the tonka amulet as well. With his fingers outstretched he let out a steady stream of red force lightning as he focused all his own power into shooting it, into the cauldron. "Just tell me when I have to stop." He said, his voice a little strained as he tried his hardest to keep up the barrage of force lightning at the cauldron, feeling the energies from the tonka amulet deplete more and more as he held his ground above the cauldron.

If Lord Sabastian had the energy to facepalm himself, he might just do that. "Fool, put the orb into the blood first." As he sat there he began to meditate as he watched his apprentice. It was dangerous to weaken yourself in the presence of an apprentice due to the Rule of Two. The only thing he had on his side was it was illegal to kill a fellow Sith on this planet and yet here they were, killing a Sith. To wield the Dark Side you had to do things that were beyond dark, even beyond the rules of the One Sith. In the shadows they played, but these rules being broken would not be in vein as this orb had the ability to become something far more powerful than any rulle could obtain.

But here sat the Sith Knight, re gathering his power as he watched to see whether his apprentice would succeed or disappoint him.

[member="T'Zanith Zebron"]

T'zanith simply sighed as [member="Lord Sabastian"] tongue lashed him. "Well how was I supposed to know it was to be in the pool of blood when you only told me to electrocute the damn blood." He replied as he moved the orb into the blood with telekinesis and started again to shower the blood pool with force Lighting. Part of him wanted to see what would happen if he simply turned around and unleashed the lightning on his master but then again he had grown so exponentially stronger since he went under his tutelage and he wanted to be sure that he was learning everything from him instead of just ending him out of spite. After all he respected him too much anyway to do it.

"Lord Sabastian stood as he had enough rest and fire burned in his eyes. His body began to radiate the same fear the girl had felt, "do not forget your place. If you speak to me again with such insulents I will end your miserable life, do I make myself clear?" His voice had a bit of a growl to it as he spoke. He could feel his hate and consumed it like fresh fregrance.

He then watched as the blood began to go lower in levels until it was gone and inside the orb. The once black orb with red swirls now was black with glowing purple mowing swirls. The power radiating from it was powerful, full of fear. Sabastian lifted it and put it into a machine that would shape it into three gems.

Once this was done he used the force to take two and seal them into the snake's eyes so they would stay. He gave the final gem to his Apprintice. His cane now had the power to increase his control of shadow shaping due to how he bond her and how he destroyed her. Also due to the summon fear he used on her and mixing with the poisin it could cause people to see and be attacked by their deepest fear and feel a lot of mental pain, all mental.

As T'zanith received the gem from his master he bowed, his master was in a mood and he didn't want to risk coming under his wrath for an imagined slight. "Master what will this gem do for me, if I may ask that is? or rather what does it do?" He asked as he held the gem in his hand, he felt the power it held but couldn't really understand it's purpose or really the reason it had been made in the first place. However what he did know was that this orb was powerful and dangerous.
His expression was one of curiosity and respectful motions to [member="Lord Sabastian"] as he then held it up like he was looking at the gem with light above it.

Sabastian smirked, while he did not need approval of others, he could not stop from showing his first alchemy creation of this caliber. He then called in a slave who was expecting to clean or do something slaves do. He summoned the slave to him, "Kneel slave." The slave bowed his head and kneeled before the Knight. Sabastian put his cane down in front of him and the eyes began to glow, "Slave." The slave looked up expecting to meet the Master's eyes, but was met by the glowing gem eyes of the Snake.

The slave stared at the eyes in a trance and then the eyes of the slave began to glow purple as it searched the slave's mind. Once the greatest fear was found, it took ahold of his mind. The slave's eyes began to widen and he moved back in fear yelling and swatting at invisible attackers. his screams were different than that of the dead woman, his was of someone being attacked by animals, but unable to defend, "This is the first power and..."

He then tapped the cane on the ground and on the third tap three black smoke like stikes shot outward like three torpedos scratching the water. With every meter they moved out they got bigger until three shadow hounds came out running. The beasts ran at the slave and began to attack him and rip him apart and then devour him. He tapped on last time and the hounds dissipated leaving the remains of the slave. "This is what we made. Unless you learn shadow shaping, the second part is kinda useless."

T'zanith looked at the gem and smiled a little as he placed it into his pouch. "Guess I'll have to learn that then, master." He said with a very pleased smile, it was an interesting creation and power set to be sure. His posture remained respectful to his master as he looked towards the remains of the slave. The ability could prove extremely useful to be certain.
[member="Lord Sebastian"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom