Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Step

Nodding my head but continuing the motions I decided not to say anything because the next task would use up most of my attention. Using my mind without even looking I began to summon the sand first without forming it into balls. So it was more like the sand was dancing around my body as I went through the routine and it stayed like that for a few seconds till I reached the point where I had to stretch my arms forward and at the tips of my fingers and in the middle of my chest I had the sand form into the balls which then began their dance around me. However this whole time I had also formed a small sand all behind Darren's back and then I flung it at him while he was focused on me.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as kale began to use his training to what I had asked. He was doing the movements right, and could see his face contort in concentration. Then all of a sudden I could feel a twinge in my mind to move. It was a second nature to force users allowing them to dodges attacks, and deflect blaster bolts with ease. And as I shifted my stance to swing to the right, a ball of sand passed by my head and headed straight towards Kale.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Seeing Darren dodge the sand ball I smiled and sped up the rotation of the sand that was already orbiting me however I kept my motions slow and graceful. Using the other sand balls i had one collide with the oncoming sand all causing them both to explode though I used the force to bring the sand into orbit around me and at the earliest chance I formed them back into two seperate balls of sand. So then I had four total sand balls circling me as I kept going through the training.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I simply shook my head as he tried to hit me from behind. "Try it again and I may have to do something about it." I was up for a small force fight. It would teach Kale how to defend and attack with the force. Even then, I smiled. "If you think you got a shot at a old man like me, then try as you might." I took a few more steps back to watch if he could continue the directions that I had given him, or he would challenge me, and open up for more training.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I was already somewhat exhausted but the challenge had already been issued and there was no way i was backing down. Though I did at first act like I was declining the challenge but when I reached the part of the expertise where I had to stretch my arms backward and put my chest forward I quickly brought my arms forward and smacked my hands together as a distraction while the sand balls flew forward at Darren and I quickly jumped to the right where I kicked sand into the air which made the process of creating and flinging three other balls of sand easier.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as he continued to move in the forms that I had taught him. When he was bending his arms, back I watched his arms carefully. I knew that it was an opportune time to throw, because well I had done it before. His muscles that were refined on his arm rippled as he flung all of the four lobs of sand was thrown at me. As they came towards me, I smiled as I thought about using some of my "moves" to get out of his predicament. I lept up into the air while doing a twist when my feet had left the sand. Making my body such a small target that all four of them missed. and as I landed down on my feet, Three more were thrown at me.

with a quick fall to my knees I avoided the second wave. And as I stood up, Flinging both of my hands forwards, Two balls of sand came towards Kale as breakback speeds. Quickly followed by Pushing agaisnt the sand that lay at Kale's feet, it was like a small sandstorm broke out under him. to cover his face and body. Distracting him possibly for my hit.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I saw Darren do the spin midair to dodge my attack and I had to admit I was somewhat impressed. Though when the sand started to kick up at my feet and some of it flung into my eyes I quickly closed them as I felt my eyes tear up. Reaching out with the force I felt for where Darren's force aura was and doing that I turned my body sideways dodging the sand balls and then extending both of my arms in their respective directions I used a force push, both were meant to break up the sandstorm but the hand aimed at Darren was meant to catch him off guard.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as He avoided my attack in an almost blind environment. It was teaching him how to act without sight. Then all at once, a blast separated the sand and came at me. Lifting my left hand as though I were a drama queen, the force push folded around me as I pushed back not allowing him to push me back. However, my force push was more concentrated to a smaller area blasting through Kale's attack, and headed straight for him.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Seeing how Darren easily blocked my first force push and sent his own at me I held one of my hands out and drew on the force that the planet had accumulated after all it's years and pouring all my emotions into the next move I let the force flow through me but instead of using it to use a force push I called upon the force to instead block his attack which created a shield made of force energy around me to block his force attack.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

With the amount of power that I had put into the push, and how concentrated it was, To block it must have taken alot of energy, And not just from one source. I smiled as he blocked it. Just putting my right hand forwards I motioned for him to come at me. "Come on Kale, let's see what ya got?"

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Y arms hung at my side as I panted for air from all the energy I had just spent and then Darren had the audacity to tell me to show him what I was capable of. This was ridiculous. He was a harder mentor then Judas however if he wanted to see what I could do I would oblige the aging man. Summoning the force from the planet yet again I bolstered my body with it rejuvenating it of the energy I had spent. Using my now bolstered body I rushed towards Darren and swung with a right hook but stopped short quickly pulling my arm back and casting out my other with a open hand sending a force push at Darren in close quarters.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom