Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next day to improve (Phylis)

Kyla Foy

K
Hephaestus had been quite a while with his master [member="Phylis Alince"]. He had been improving his skill daily. The most wicked thing that he had accomplished were the droids, that were now an upgraded version of the former ground troops for the Republic's army. He had his very own personal protocol droid and had created protocol droids for each of the masters, that had ordered one or were just given one by him. Though....This was only the beginning...Great things were still to happen coming from this droid creator.

It was almost like every other morning. His master would've woken him up, but not for today. He was already awake and his room was a mess with many papers scattered around the room full of idea's off different droids. Some of the idea's had big crosses through them, but some others might become quite promising. When his master would've entered his room or have knocked, he was wearing his clothes already and eating his breakfast in his room instead of the canteen of the Jedi academy. He quickly stood up while having a toast in his mouth, holding it in his hand, "Hello master Alince, Good Morning. Did you have a nice night of sleep?" He spoke in a hastily way

[member="Hephaestus"]
“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Phylis said absently. She looked around the room. It was a mess, but she would be hypocritical to mention it. Her study areas were often crammed with miscellaneous datapads, papers and other items.

As a teacher, Phylis was very laissez faire and relaxed. Her Padawan wanted to learn, so outside of direct teaching she put him in the vicinity of lots of books and mechanical things and hoped something passed from one to the other.

Today was no different, though she did have a more specific agenda in mind. “Padawan, I want to move your training forward a bit. You’ve done well with all the basics, so today we’re going to put them into practice for the first time. It’s a, hmm, mission of sorts.”

Kyla Foy

K
He took a few bites of his toast and let it slip into his stomach. "Sorry master." It might have been that Hephaestus took over a few messy principles of his master. It was actually normal for him anyway. The idea's were just flowing in his mind and being worked out, whenever he had the time to do so. All the others were about different mechanical engineering. "How are you, master?"

What, a mission! It was time for his fist mission together with his master, how awesome! It was shown on his facial expression that he was very excited, "Really, master? It would be awesome to be working with you on a mission. What type of mission is it?" He asked excitedly his energy sparkling. He was thinking in the meantime about a possible droid, which could be best for the job, but he only had two droids at the hand.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Hephaestus"]
"I am well, hmm, been busy. It's about that, yes. We're going on a mission where we can put both our talents to use. I've detected a remote site here on Ossus which has some ancient Jedi databanks. I think this would be a perfect time for you to try your skills with machines out on another type of device. It won't be easy, and there are certain to be dangers, but it's time you took the net step."

She smiled at the boy, waiting for his reaction.

Kyla Foy

K
The mission was enough motivation for him to show an incredible excitement. He said, "This will be so cool! We will surely succeed in it!" He told his master as he looked around, "I am going to see an ancient Jedi Databank!" He was wondering though a little thing. "Is the Databank guarded by ancient protections? Would you like me to ask for a small group of XZI-01 Battle Droids? The Databanks would be highly protected, right master?" He got so excited, he might've been thinking a bit too far. "Ooh, books, which books should I take?", He said looking at master for a moment before turning and looking for the books in his room which were all placed on top of each other.

He had to think which machinery books had to come with him for the mission. He had memorized some parts of it, but not everything. He looked around and grabbed a hold onto those books and placed them in a bag pack.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Hephaestus"]
Phylis patted her overeager Padawan on the back. “Take a breath, Hephaestus,” she advised gently.
“Yes, we are seeing an ancient databank. It might be protected, but battle droids won’t help us there. We are Jedi, so our traps are considerably less, hmm, lethal than Sith ones. I would take ones you think will help us with this situation, but don’t take too much. They’ll be a fair bit of walking and climbing. Get your gear ready and meet me on landing pad 3 in, hmm, 20 minutes. Fair?”

Kyla Foy

K
He smiled, "My apologies." He slowly inhaled and exhaled till he stood up straight and listened to the advice given by his master. "No battle droids... snaps", he thought while hearing about the Jedi traps being less lethal than the sith traps. This was something to be noted within his head and started to look around for the hardest most difficult books. "I understand, 20 minutes, landing pad 3" He only grabbed a hold of 2 books and some gear, before making his way calmly over towards the landing pad.

He would arrive 5 minutes early near the platform and waited there, having a book in his hand about mechanical engineering.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Hephaestus"]
It was good that Hephaestus was early but Phylis was unfortunately late. The Jedi Master tended to get distracted, and so she arrived five minutes late with a rather hurried look on her face.
"Ah, Heph, good lad, uhh, come aboard and get strapped in. It won't be a long journey."

Phylis' droid ERP-69 was already aboard and beeped disapprovingly.
"Yes, yes, I know I'm late. Things came up," Phylis said vaguely, flopping down in the pilot's seat. "Ready?" she called to her Padawan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom