Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new king!

Ok folks, so this has been a idea I've been tossing around for awhile and now I've finally got it down

This is going to be a story on imahalyan, stardust raxis has been without gray raxis for about a year, her council that she resides over has been urging her to find a new king for the people after she had her child. Stardust has since ignored their request for the longest time before finally giving in and saying she will host a party and invite any who wish to come so that she may find a person suitable, a long side this any government or royalty is allowed to send who they wish to be a suitor for stardust

I'm planning this to be a story that'll probably last a few threads, so any that are interested post here and we shall see who shall be arriving for this party...for the

First imahalyan royal party

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Well I might as well throw my metaphorical hat in the ring.

Former king of Christophsis (I decided to just pretend my character's dynasty was ousted from Christophsis because people kept attacking it and I just couldn't go on) so he is a royal.

Been a bit since I have done much writing but a social thread might be a good way to get back in the swing of things. Granted I cannot guarantee sobriety, but I can promise that he won't (intentionally) set any other people on fire or be the cause of any explosions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom