Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Jedi Order -- Streamlining and Ideas for Fun RP

The title says it all.

Let's have an open discussion on how to revamp, streamline, organize, and get the NJO back on track so we can get our padawans the training they need and a good solid foundation.

A lot of our info needs some revamping, but thanks to our lovely [member="Liliane Lancaster"], we have the following ranks. ( here were the other options)

NEW JEDI ORDER
Overseen by the Grand Marshal.

Jedi%20Marshal_Subtle_Blue_zpszwxtno7v.jpg

IC Restricted Rank for NJO
  • Jedi Marshal: Details a leader of a special task force in the NJO*
General Classifications within the NJO
  • IC Padawan, Knight, Master
  • Jedi Service Corps Ranks
  • Any flavor of Jedi rank you may like to be within the NJO be it a healer, a diplomat, historian, beast master, biologist, geologist, archaeologist, ambassador, researcher, recruiter, librarian, watchman, seer, scout, consular, ace, etc.

*Restricted IC Rank

As a new and eager Padawan, I'll be happy to trial anything with you and help out.

Well done [member="Liliane Lancaster"] too.

There looks to be a great deal of areas to "cutomise" your character with all those options, so make sure people are aware because they deserved to be used.

Good stuff! :)

[member="Rhen Qel-Droma"] | [member="Kyle Chambers"]

I'm on the same page here since I'm also new and eager to get involved. So i'm game to give nee things a try to see if they work as well.

And [member="Liliane Lancaster"] always does amazing work.

EDIT: love the sound of Beast master as well seeing as thats a route I'm taking Rebel.

Galen Adina

Medic, Professor, and Jedi.
I always love the idea of expanding upon old Star Wars ideas to make them more customizable and inclusive on this site, never have I been more legitimately tempted to become a Librarian.

And credit as always to [member="Liliane Lancaster"] between her amazing photoshop skills and creativity, the GA is looking amazing.

YYJnRz1.png

The New Jedi Order

The New Jedi Order, is the Jedi order of the Galactic Alliance. The NJO is headed by Grand Marshall Omai Rhen, a fifty seven year old Human Jedi master.

Within the Galactic Alliance those within the New Jedi Order serve a multitude of roles including diplomats, peacekeepers, and even generals. Like in many other places, members of the New Jedi Order are respected, admired, and even adored throughout the worlds held by the Galactic Alliance. This affords the members of the New Jedi Order a certain amount of privilege, they are regarded highly and as such are often called on when help is required. They are perhaps more militarized and used to working with the GADF than most Jedi Orders.

Those within the Order follow no strict code, instead they work beneath the purview of Omai Rhen and his Jedi Marshals. The Order itself maintains that all within its fold use the lightside of the force, may not be tainted by the darkside in anyway, and must uphold the laws of the Galactic Alliance. The New Jedi Order follows these simple tenants, instead of tying its members to the complex, strict, and even dubious natures of past Orders.

265950-Star_Wars-lightsaber-Jedi-artwork-concept_art-rain-736x459.jpg

The New Jedi Order is lead by Grand Marshal Omai Rhen. The Grand Marshal is the supreme authority within the NJO, his word his law and his will is done. Marshall Omai founded the Order to be quick and effective, and thus no Council sits beneath him. He is the one that makes the decisions and places the Order in the right direction to aid the Galactic Alliance. However, the Grand Marshal is not alone in his decision making and is often influenced and counselled by his Jedi Marshall's.

W2m23IO.jpg

The Jedi Marshal's are chosen from the ranks of the New Jedi Order, most often Masters, though not always. They are deemed the wisest, strongest, and most ambitious of the New Jedi Order and it is they who aid in the running of the Order itself. The Jedi Marshal's are those who lead the Jedi of the NJO in most things, though most often war and battle.

The rest of the Order functions much the same way as everything else. Masters serve to train, go on dangerous missions, diplomatic envoys, and many other tasks. Knights assist Masters with the aforementioned tasks and even conduct certain ones themselves, and Padawans train and aid their mentors and the Order as best as they can. Jedi have access to their own transports and their own armour.

The New Jedi Order is simple above all else, running on a concept of streamlined direction.

Notable Groups found within the New Jedi Order:

• The Wild Knights: A Jedi Squadron of Starfighter pilots.
  • The Hounds: a small enclave of Jedi dedicated to front line combat and law enforcement.

Find NJO tagged threads and Galactic Alliance tagged threads

This is what we have now. Should it be updated? What should change? What should stay the same?

[member="Adele Adonai"]

For the Padawan issue, a couple of my suggestions. Maybe we could have like a weekly training thread go up, or maybe even bi-weekly. Also, what about missions with some sort of incentive? At least then writers will still be able develop.

Also, I think heard The Hounds might be changing into something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom