Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new guy.....

Yea, I'm new. Posting here just cuz. Tell Aedan that he sucks. Allegedly. So I've heard. I've done this post message board SW thing for awhile. Looking at getting into some trouble.

#ThenewHeretic
#Ramissucks
#Lonewolf
#Driftwood
#Mithra
#Ako

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome to the site. Explore, ask questions, collect 100 brown rocks, dance for my enjoyment, pilfer the lost staff of Mount Shuller, and just generally enjoy your stay. Cheers! :D :p

[member="LaoTzu"]

Hey old buddy. I am so over joy to see you here. enjoy your stay and if you need anything hit me up.

Its been a long long time seeing you. Is any of the other from over there here running around that I would know. I wish we could get a few it was fun fun time way back when I first started rping. Love ya..

[member="LaoTzu"]

Yes lets to a Maya and Lao thread for sure if you know how to post up a thread I'll post got a 12 hour shift tonight. Beside other characters she the only one that you would know. I got a lot of different ones.

Seanna, is my redneck bussiness Lady that own her own Agricultural Comany that plays with the TU

Inger Firestorm is my space viking which is sith sort of

There is Nephesh that is my LS she is a jedi also

There is a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom