Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Factory Standardized Rules & Uniform Templates

giphy.gif

It has taken us a long time to get here, certainly a lot of hours put in by my Factory Staff. I'd like to thank my Factory RPJ's [member="Braith Achlys"], [member="Jamie Pyne"], and [member="Raziel"] for helping me get this organized. Along with that, I would also like to thank my Factory Judges who were a part of helping me collect all the announcements, rules, and such to make it easier for our members to find.

Current Changes and Updates
  • Factory Standardized Rules: All announcements, rules, regulations, standard dev requirements, guidelines have been consolidated and condensed in an easy to find location. We will be adding them to the navigation bar like so in the upcoming week down by Codex/ Factory rules along with my Codex counterpart, [member="Silencia"] .
    Added Prefactory rules
  • Added the consolidation of Factory Standardized Rules
  • Added the Submission Modificaiton Rules
  • Defined and expanded on the Second Chance Procedures.
  • A discussion with Codex and Factory Staff have come up with a good explanation on just what is considered development in the factory. For more information for the Factory please read here.
  • Added Salvaging rules
  • Added a neat table for quick review on ship limits for individuals, companies, minor factions, and major factions
  • Consolidated and condensed Company Creation rules
  • Added the Known Owners of Unique Canon Items Rules

628acc5481b2a5325a3256790c0cd64f.gif

[*]This was voted on during our previous Factory Administrator @Spencer Varanin 's watch, but I am announcing it as now live.

• Individual Rules
    An individual character may not own a ship greater than 500 meters in length (Max class a Frigate in Starship Templates). Ships over 500 meters must be owned by a Faction (Major or Minor) or Company and may be captained by the character, but in the case of leaving will not go with them without exceptional circumstances and faction administrator approval.

What is coming in the future??

Honestly, a picture tells it all:

17cd927ee67c2e19c44c0c16eb9093fc.png

5419909c30bfe5cea88454fc64b05576.png

5c8047dd1cf46912e60a28ee92c7a9e9.png

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. I know that transition can be crazy and people do not like change, but my Factory Staff and I want to try to make this as seamless as possible. We understand frustration with rules, with numbers, and want to make things fun again.

I hope that the upcoming changes and what we have in the future will be met with an open mind and with excitement.

tumblr_inline_mhu5ha7UAH1qz4rgp.gif

Cheers

~Factory Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom