Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Necklace Of The Enchantress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilicon Aguamenti

Keeper of Imagination
palomas-melody-circle-pendant-37469122_963243_ED.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Enchantress
  • Model: N/A
  • Affiliation: The Enchantress
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Gold (Enchanted via alchemy)
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Gives the wearer partial lightsaber resistance.
  • Gives the wearer partial blaster resistance.
  • Weakens force abilities of the wearer
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
The Enchantress enchanted this necklace to help give her partial resistance from lightsabers and blasters. Despite how strong it is, it also sadly weakens the force abilities of the wearer.

Strengths:
  • Gives the wearer partial lightsaber resistance.
  • Gives the wearer partial blaster resistance.
Weaknesses :
  • Easy to break
  • When it breaks, all of its enchantments are lost. There is no fixing it.
  • Weakens force abilities of the wearer.
DESCRIPTION
The Enchantress knew she was weak. She knew that she was defenseless. In order to find away to defend herself, she took a simple gold necklace and used her studies in alchemy to find a way to protect herself. She enchanted the necklace with the power to protect her partially from lightsabers and blasters, taking a good 2-3 hits to badly hurt her. To her dismay, the enchantment didn't go completely as plan. She also managed to enchant the necklace with an enchantment that weakens her force abilities. She was originally going to break the necklace, removing its powers, and try again but she chose to keep the necklace. She still wears the necklace most of the time in case of emergency.

[member="The Enchantress"]

I've looked this over and I see a glaring problem in which,

Putting alchemy onto an object only gives the item protection not the user.

I feel that if you changed this in your sub it would ruin the concept of it, so I'm going to deny it, you can ask for Jamie Pyne, Raziel or Cira for a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom