Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Multipurpose Wrist Mounted Device (Arachne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeurolaB-Inc.-Cyber-Arms-X-2-Holopad-V.3-Poster-2014_1.png
(Ask if image needs to be changed)​
Image Source: http://www.neurolab-inc.com/blog/en/2014/05/18/cyber-arms-x-2-holopad-typing-ao-v-3/
Intent: Multipurpose tool for Laura, like a swiss army knife
Development Thread: A Good Day to Beskar
Manufacturer: Multiple parts from various companies put into one by Laura
Model: NA
Affiliation: Laura Swift
Modularity: Almost Entirely
Production: Unique
Material: 65% Beskar for protection, 10% Electronics, 10% Armourweave, 15% Other Materials.
Description: The strengths of this device is it's omni-usefulness, it's emp-proofing, lightsaber and blaster proof, and has little weaknesses as it compensates for Laura's lack of strength in battle. It completely depends on the wielder's will and cannot be used properly if too distracted, unconscious or has a broken arm. Laura used many parts to create this device for her own personal use, and it has since become her most useful tool. She uses it in her bounty hunting operations and has caught many bounties using it. It also helps with a small defense against Lightsabers, as she can use it to block a hit, but then all of the tools on it cannot be used.

Contains:
- Garrote: The garrote is located in a spool near the knuckles of the glove and can be pulled and retracted at will.
- Taser: Located in the detachable part of the garrote, it carries a shock and can be deployed in close combat or range.
- Holo-Comm: Used to communicate with others, it can also access the holo-web and be used for slicing. (I swear someone something like this earlier, but I can't find it.)
- Lock Pick: An electromagnetic device that allows Laura to unlock locked doors.
- Grappling hook: A ranged device that is shot and can be used to scale vertical surfaces.
- Can be turned into a high explosive: Self explanatory via the predator movie.
- Metal Claws: As a melee weapon she uses these claws to cut at her enemies.
- Brass Knuckles: Due to her being not a heavy hitter, Laura uses these to land more devastating hits.

[member="Laura Swift"]
Beskar (Mandalorian Ore) is in our Banned & Restricted Items list, in order to utilize this material you will need a development thread that shows your procurement of this material. Simply follow the instructions in the link I've given and you should be golden (Located in the restricted section).

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Remove Beskar and use a non-restricted metal.
WITH DEV THREADS
  • 10 Post development thread following the rules for the acquisition of Beskar as per the Banned & Restricted Items list.
SUGGESTIONS
  • N/A

[member="Laura Swift"]
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the objective you chose requires you to go up against a player character rather than an NPC.
Beskar (( Objective: Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain Mandalorian Iron Ore from any of the following planets: Mandalore, Concordia –OR— inflict a devastating defeat on a Mandalorian character and have them verify it. Characters belonging to the Major Faction whose influence covers Mandalore and/or Concordia are exempt from fulfilling this objective.
All tech submissions involving Mandalorians using Beskar will require a forging or construction thread of at least 10 posts where the item is made. Limited or minor production items will require longer dev threads of 20 and 30 posts respectively, or at the discretion of the Factory Judge. ))
I appreciate your approach, but I am going to have to ask you to follow one of the objectives fully, and I apologize for not clarifying this prior to your effort being placed on this. You may still remove the Beskar if this has become too much of an issue for you.

I am marking this for archival due to inactivity, if you wish to pull this out of the archives please contact an RPJ or administrator and it will be brought back out for judging.
[member="Laura Swift"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom