Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Mirage

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MIRAGE

Mirage4.gif

ooc.gif

setting.gif

• Structure Name: The Mirage
  • Classification: Exclusive Nightclub
  • Affiliation: Trozky Family
  • Accessibility: Public Access
  • Description: The Mirage is an exclusive nightclub and lounge located in the Senate District of Coruscant that offers an all-encompassing nightlife experience with live, galactically renowned musical talent that performs nightly.
poi.gif

• The Mezzanine
    • Overlooking the main room of the nightclub is the mezzanine, providing an area for guests who desire a more private experience while still enjoying and having access to the main energy of the club itself. The mezzanine boasts oversized Corellian-leather booths that surround the perimeter of the dance floor and contains ten semi-private rooms, each complete with semi-private screens, sound control, and mixology supplies to adequately accommodate larger groups.
  • The Main Room
    • High-end booths surround the dance floor of the main room for guests who wish to be in the center of the action, offering a high-energy experience. Positioned front and center of the dancefloor is a one of a kind, custom floating stage with floor to ceiling holo-screens positioned around the club that are designed to showcase the evenings main artist no matter where they're at.
security.gif

High - From verifying ID, handling spills, to quickly taking care of patrons who may have enjoyed themselves more than intended - security measures at The Mirage are taken to the max, with the utmost care of their patrons safety always in mind.

• Private Security— There are ten to twenty guards on duty throughout the club at any given time, some of which being the extended members of the Trozky family themselves.

• Recalibrated Weapon Detector and Body Scanner— Situated at the entrance of the club, all patrons entering must do so by walking through one of the scanners to ensure no weapons enter the premises.

• Security Cameras— Both hidden and plain to see. No matter where you're at, assume you're being monitored.

historical.gif

Established by Ordon Trozky after the fall of the One Sith and the rebuilding of Coruscant, The Mirage was an establishment created with the intent to challenge the boundaries of entertainment, showcasing a unique convergence of galactic-spanning mixology techniques and exclusive musical talent brought in from all corners. Originally targeting the bored offspring of wealthy senators and business mongrels with credits to burn, The Mirage has since blossomed into a premier hotspot locale for any and all who want to enjoy a one of a kind experience that strives to bring the Galaxy to you.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

Apologies for the delayed review, it has been a very busy weekend. I like the sub, love the aesthetic, however there is just one thing I need before I can approve it. If you could please link Coruscant in Location then you will be good to go! I did glance and see if there was any Trozky Family to link to but I didn't see any relevant sub so all I'll need is the Location linked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom