Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Metal Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
AYJL9tt.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create Lord Mettallum's main command ship
Image Source: [X] edited by me
Canon Link: Lucrehulk class battleship
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: Lucrehulk class battleship

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: FOTM
Model: The Metal Throne
Affiliation: Metal Lords, Lord Mettallum
Production: Unique
Material: Duranium Hull

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Super Carrier, Battlecruiser, Command ship
Length: 3000m
Width: 3009m
Height: 1028m
Armament: Low
Ring carrier section
•Point-defense quad laser batteries (164)
•Assault laser cannons (472)
•Turbolasers (48)
•Composite Beam Lasers (2)
Core ship section
•Point-defense quad laser batteries (21)
•Composite Beam Laser (1)
•Assault laser cannons (48)
•Turbolasers (3)
Defenses: Average
Hangar: 20 Squadrons
Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
Speed Rating: Very Low
Hyperdrive Class: 1, Back up 10

SPECIAL FEATURES
Core ship
Ring carrier

Strengths:
Composite beam lasers deal heavy damage to any capital ship that get within range
Able to hold hundreds of fighters
Able to hold alot of cargo and passengers
Weaknesses:
Extremely slow
Composite beam lasers are its only real form of weapon against other capital ships and have to recharge after use and only have short to medium range
Its a big ship making it a big target in battle
Coreship is exposed during battle

Description: The Metal Throne was an old CIS Lucrehulk that Lord Mettallum found. Lord Mettallum decided to refit the Lucrehulk and make it his own personal command ship. One of the main changes to the ship Lord Mettallum made was adding composite beam lasers on it like the ones found on the B wing prototype. The Metal Throne is able to hold 20 squadrons of Lord Mettallum's Alpha Dragon Droid Fighters and still have room for transports, tanks, troop transports and passengers. The ship is also able to carry 5 million tons of cargo and hold 100,000+ passengers and up to 50 landing craft.

Lord Mettallum said:
Length: 3170m
No player may captain a ship over 3,000 meters without the Major Faction Owner's consent.
I need your faction owner's consent for this to continue through the reviewing process. Simply have them post their consent here as a reply.

Also, according to the flagship rules (and based on the ratings of this starship, I'm judging it as a flagship):
Flagships
  • Only Major Factions may own Flagships.
  • Each Flagship must be labeled Unique.
  • No player may captain a ship over 3,000 meters without the Major Faction Owner's consent.
  • If a Major Faction is recalled, merged into another Major Faction, or drops to minor, any Flagships created must be decommissioned and archived. No Flagships are transferable.
Flagship Mission Objective: Embark on a mission where the production - or possession - of the Flagship must be the thread's major focal point. There is no set post limit, though you should tell a complete story.

o There must be at least 7 writers actively involved in the thread.
o There must be at least Two Tier 6 companies involved in the production of the Flagship in the Flagship Thread.
o The thread is public, use the Flagship Prefix, and is open to any other Major Faction to join.
I need to see the flagship mission objective completed before this can be approved. You can reduce the size of this ship and the features and ratings on it to avoid doing the flagship objective and having this judged as a battlecruiser.

Lord Mettallum said:
Hangar: 70 Squadrons and 40 C-9979 Landing Craft
This is nearly double what the extreme rating on flagships are, which is 45, this needs to be reduced regardless of whether or not this is being submitted as a flagship.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
[member="Darth Ananta"]
Ok since this wasn't meant to be a proper faction flagship i have decreased the length
I have also decreased the ammount of fighters it can hold even if it can technically hold more I understand why this needed to be decreased for roleplay fairness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom