Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Mar'eyce Rangers: Deploy Group 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atsushi Ono

A
OWe1x0S.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Unit Name: Deploy Group 12: The Mar'eyce Rangers[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: The Mand'alor, Shriek-Hawk Mercenaries, Various contracted factions[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Classification: Infantry and Exploration Team[/SIZE]
  • Equipment:
    Ori'ramikade Eukgar'gam
  • Vhetin Cataitr
  • E4-GLE Scouting Droid
  • Various Mandalorian weapons, armors, and vehichles
  • Various weapons, armors, and vehicles provided by contact faction

[SIZE=9pt]COMBAT INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability: Uncommon[/SIZE]
  • Deployment: Minor
  • [SIZE=9pt]Strengths & Weaknesses: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt]​+Mandalorian Spirit: Mandalorian training, spirit, and instincts guide these intrepid explorers as they fight monsters and pirates throughout the edges of the known Galaxy. Their cohesion, skill, and warrior culture put them head and shoulders above most common mercenary gangs and private militaries on the edges of known space.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]​+Explorer's Intuition: [/SIZE]All of them have something they want to prove to themselves or their families back home and all of them want to be part of the next big discovery. Explorers to the core, their military experience and their gut make them excellent navigators in the mostly uncharted space they work in.
  • [SIZE=9pt]+Tight Knit: [/SIZE]To a Mandalorian, family means more than anything. They will never betray each other and if a job proves to put the family at risk they don't take it or they do their best to make sure their bad luck doesn't bring the family down.
  • [SIZE=9pt]-On the Frontier: [/SIZE]Where they work is arguably one of the most dangerous places in the Galaxy. Their daily grind is truly a struggle which puts them in constant danger. Funerals are not uncommon.
  • [SIZE=9pt]-Overextended: [/SIZE]So far out from civilization, let alone their home base back on Mandalore or even their closest sister units in the Galactic Alliance, their resources are spread thin.
  • -Upkeep: Because their resources are stretched so thin most of their missions are expensive and alienating to the smaller and even some medium sized settlements dotted throughout their regions of work.

[*]Description: Constructed of explorers, Mandalorian dissenters, and thrill seekers, the Mar'eyce Rangers are the ground forces, engineers, and pilots of the various Task Forces of the Shriek-Hawk Mar'eyce fleet. They keep the Shriek-Hawks running in Wild Space, the Unknown Regions, and the Outer Rim, providing expert service and killer prices to groups like GUIDE and the Outer Rim Coalition as they explore these mostly uncharted areas as well as protecting settlements, colonies, and space stations from pirate attacks. They also fight monsters. Lots and lots of monsters.

Netherworld

[member="Dorn Skirata"]

The Call of Cthulhu doesn't work here, I'm afraid. Only the Call of Codex Admin. Or the Codex RPJ, if you prefer.

I have no power in the Pre-Codex, alas.

Netherworld

[member="Dorn Skirata"]

Dorn Skirata said:
Intent: [State why you are making this submission. Is the unit there to assist with faction roleplays, to provide an enemy for a campaign? What purpose will this Unit serve on an OOC capacity?]
  • Fill out the field appropriately, please.
Additionally, both of your Weaknesses are pretty circumstantial. Throw another one in that's directly related to the skills / shortcomings of the mercenaries themselves, and this is good to go.

Atsushi Ono

A
[member="Netherworld"]

Jeez I'm sorry I ALWAYS forget to do the intent :/ Sorry.

Netherworld said:
, both of your Weaknesses are pretty circumstantial.
Having a constant shortage of resources and always being far from the main company is circumstantial?

Either way, added a weakness

Netherworld

[member="Dorn Skirata"]

Well, from my perspective, it's like this: if you ever use these guys in another sector of the galaxy, all those weaknesses will become irrelevant – does that make sense?

In that sense, your third weakness also relates to this. Please change it to something that will not be dependent on the same reasoning, and I can stamp this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom