Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Lothal Protectorate | Return

MOSHED-2022-9-20-20-54-38.jpg

LOTAL PROTECTORATE

Lothal_Protectorate_Divider.png

The Outer Rim remains turbulent. For the last hundred years, Lothal has pushed for self reliance and self governance in a galaxy that has exploited and used their people and resources for great horrors. The backwater people of the world are stubborn and tired. Take up arms, defend the planet's autonomy, and forge a new path forward for Lothal...

Protectorate Riflemen: The militia force of the Lothal Protectorate. This is the place to hone your skills in combat and fend off the dangers of the Outer Rim.

Protectorate Politicians: Those who seek to bring prosperity to Lothal and govern it's people. These are the front lines of trade agreements and alliance building that will support the planet's future.

Protectorate Jedi Praxeum: There are those who seek to separate from larger galactic affairs and delve into the mystic past of Lothal. This is where such individuals study.

Push against the Galaxy and bring prosperity to us all.

Lothal_Protectorate_Divider.png

Hey! I'm proud to announce that after months of deliberation and my schedule clearing up, I'm finally in the process of overhaling the Lothal Protectorate. For those who are unaware, this is a minor faction I made about a year ago now that's centered around Lothal, with a focus on independence and military militia in the Outer Rim. Needless to say I'm looking to get the faction back on the map and begin exploring the culture of the planet much more. This here is a lil update to the front page that includes a DISCORD PAGE! I wanna get the faction moving in a direction that focuses on small scale worldbuilding, intergalactic trade and the fending off of criminal elements, and hopefully sometime soon exploring the planet's past and future interacting with larger organizations around them. If any of that sounds like it may be interesting, feel free to hit me up (insert_nickname on discord) and we can chat. I'm very eager to write with new folks and begin planning some exciting new storylines for the Outer Rim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom