Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Library

[member="Darron Wraith"]

The D'Lessio was Jorus' home, but after a few months of recuperation, it was Darron's home too. So captain of the ship or not, Jorus knocked before he entered Darron's cabin. Space was at a premium on the D'Lessio -- the little raider had space for heavy guns and not much else -- and the retired Grandmaster seemed to dwarf the austere cabin. Jorus, stocky but more compactly built, was quite at home in ships like this.

"Hey there," he said, swinging in after his knock announced him. The cabins had a 'do not disturb' light, and Darron's was off just now. Uninvited, Jorus settled onto a fold-out stool by the door.

"We've got a lead, with something fairly solid at the other end. I'm not much inclined to plop it in the hands of someone who'll keep it for some little group, either. Depends what it is, I guess, but then again, maybe not." The retired Master of First Knowledge shrugged eloquently. "Thinking of starting up a little reference library, shipboard. Something bigger than this, where we can come and go as needed. Take the whole thing out, teach, share knowledge, answer to nobody but the Force. I know we've talked about this kind of thing before, but I'm ready. Just need the right ship. Any ideas?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom