Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Raxis Expedition: Treasure hunt

[member="Gray Watcher"]

Grays mission was a success. He was now the owner of the Gypsy Caravan.

If he fired her up, she'd still run and fly. Fuel was half full so he'd have to make a pit stop somewhere. Luckily enough the Nav Computer had not been purged and still held the majority of Vassara's Starmaps, giving him access to where she'd been.

Congrats!

OOC: You can sub this Freighter for Upgrades and a Cannon Item or I can. Your choice

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Gray was still feeling a little sad about the Jawacide he had just performed as he tossed the last of the tiny lifeless bodies out of HIS cargo hold. He shut the ramp and went up to the cockpit. He looked over the nav computer and settled on heading to the friendliest place he could go for fuel. He also would need to unload the guns and explosives he had gained, although there wasn't many. He set the coordinants into the auto pilot. He got the ship out of the dock and into space safely by some miracle, and let the ship fly herself to his destination.

When Gray had all of that finished up, he needed to decide where to go next to find that lightsaber. He had two possible locations in mind. He could head to the Lhwek star cluster or Zonoma Sekox. It was not an easy choice because of how vague the hint had been. He thought it over for a bit and settled on Zonoma Sekox. He had his own ship now, so he didn't have to worry so much about getting a ride either if it turned out to be a dead end. He set the coordinates into the computer and got ready to head out.

OOC: I'll let you handle it. I am not sure how to do it and I know I will likely mess it up somehow.

[member="Gray Watcher"]

Zonoma Sekot was a nice place, but surely a dead end. Since she had her starmaps still in the ship, he had some extra stuff to work with. The planet in question was only charted on Vassara's maps. The galaxy did not know about it yet.

If he flipped through the Starmaps, he might have found an ancient expedition, with a legendary fleet of travellers that once existed.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Gray had hit a dead end on Zonoma Sekox. He was hoping he was right on this decision, but it seems he wasn't. He went back through the logs on the ship to see if he could get a clue to any other place that might work. It took him some time but he eventually found mention of a place that he thought might be it. Kathlan station was the name. He hoped he was right this time around.

Gray set the computer for the Kathlan station and laid back to rest as he traveled. He was still a little shaken up after the one sided brutality of the jawa slaughter from earlier. Why didn't they just give up and go to work on another one of the ships in the place?

[member="Gray Watcher"]

Kathlan station was a good guess. Alas it was not a station but a planet. The planet was the only uncharted planet on her maps, and had a familiar name to it. Almost as if Gray had been there.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Gray had a weird dream as he was on his way to the station. He was dreaming of a pirate telling him about a secret planet hidden in a junkyard. Gray bet the pirate a chest full of treasure he couldn't take him there, and the pirate did before falling into a black hole. As he watched the pirate disappear, he heard a strange voice whisper to him Tortuga. Gray couldn't tell what the voice said and asked it to repeat it for him. It repeated again in the same whisper, but once more he couldn't hear it. He frowned and asked again. This time the voice screamed the name at a volume so loud it felt as if he was going to go deaf.

Gray woke up from the dream sweating like crazy. It was another of those odd dreams again, but this wasn't the first he had had recently. He seemed to be getting them much more regularly. He got up and went to the cockpit of the ship. He was at the station, but somehow knew it was a dead end. He looked at his star map and facepalmed. There was a planet right next to the pirate station he was just at before. The planet's name was Tortuga. He set his nav computer to take him to this planet he had only heard about in a dream.

OOC: So I realized I was likely wrong after I made the post and then stumbled upon the right location before I ever saw your reply. I feel kind of stupid now. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom