Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Lady Umbaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassago

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
womens_pant_suit_3d_model_32df9c84-c51b-490a-89a4-c6ee2da4cc89.jpg
Intent: To create a women's line from Voltolini Clothing Inc. and to broaden their clientele base, both public and private.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Voltolini Clothing Inc.
Model: The Lady Umbaran Line
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Yes, this suit comes in two variants. Public is basic cloth and offers no protection. Private sales are made of armorweave and provide light protection to enemy attacks. The suit is also available in an assortment of colors, sizes, and styles and can fit anything from approximately wookiee sized to ewok sized.
Production: Minor
Material:
  • Public market - Cloth, leather, and other clothing materials.
  • Private Market - Armorweave, leather, and other light/concealed armor and clothing materials.
Classification:
  • Public Market - Basic Clothing
  • Private Market - General Purpose
Weight:
  • Public Market - ~0.8 to 1.3kg depending on wearer size
  • "Private" Market - ~1.5 to 3.0kg depending on wearer size
Quality:
  • Public Market - 0
  • "Private" Market - 1-2 depending on wearer (Someone wookie sized will have more material, therefore class 2 armor. A human or Ewok would have class 1)
Special Features:
  • Lightweight
  • Stain resistant
  • Wrinkle resistant
  • Unrestricted movement
  • Armorweave (Private market only)
  • Very minor lightsaber resistance (glancing blows only [Private market only])
  • Very minor blaster/kinetic resistance (light bolts and impacts only [Private market only])
  • High quality fabrics
  • Easily tailored
  • VCI Warrantied
Description:

While the Umbaran Line was designed primarily for men and male beings, the Lady Umbaran Line was designed solely for the ladies of the galaxy. Featuring a soft, high quality material and with the same wrinkle and stain resistance typical of any Voltolini product, the Lady Umbaran is a suit style any aspiring business woman should own. They offer unrestricted movement for any wearer, even the most well attributed women of the galaxy, and are easily tailored to fit. The suit is lightweight, making it much easier on the wearer, and features our tried and true Voltolini Clothing Inc. warranty.

Wagg.

Yeah, I seen them things earlier. V told me to contact Grug already, so I put the word out. The One Sith have a tight hold on Coruscant, but our boys can make it there easy enough. We got the right palms greased and the right lips sealed. There's another thing V wants us sending, though. We gotta make space for this new product he's made. It's for the girls, looks like. I tried on the jacket without thinking about it. Too small in the shoulders and the cloth on the chest is real loose, if you catch my drift. Definitely not no man's suit. Definitely for the women. Send what you got, but we gotta get this things on there, too. Oh, and they're that armorwave stuff, too. Light blaster and slug resistance. He says they can take a bit of lightsaber damage, but I'm like you. I'd rather not find out, y'know? Anyways, send a few of those crates and I'll stash them on Grug's ship, but be quick about it, okay? We gotta get this rolling soon or else V's gonna ask questions and you know what happens when he asks questions. Tell the other boys I said 'Hi' for me, will ya? I'll try and make it to the next sabacc game if I can.
- Jack T.

Vassago said:
Intent: To create a women's line from Voltolini Clothing Inc. and to broaden their clientele base, both public and private.Development Thread: N/AManufacturer: Voltolini Clothing Inc.Model: The Lady Umbaran LineAffiliation: Open MarketModularity: Yes, this suit comes in two variants. Public is basic cloth and offers no protection. Private sales are made of armorweave and provide light protection to enemy attacks. The suit is also available in an assortment of colors, sizes, and styles and can fit anything from approximately wookiee sized to ewok sized.Production: MinorMaterial:

Can you fix the formatting for this, too? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom