Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Krampus

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200px-Fo4_Cryolator.png
"I like my bad guys how I like my fozbeer. Ice cold." Stellar Centurion Jacko Moot

LbbGZLc.png

jD4DLP0.png

S9xeaQj.png

• Classification: CryoBan Rifle
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: CryoBan gas canister
  • Ammunition Capacity: 60
  • Reload Speed: Slow
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Very High
  • Stopping Power: Very High
  • Recoil: Average
lGWul92.png

• Frost Breath Mode - Fires a heavy stream of CryoBan. Think a flamethrower that freezes you.
  • Ice Shard Mode - Fires heavy shards of CryoBan that are capable of piercing up to medium armor.
Strengths:
  • Can freeze enemies
  • Unconventional weapon
Weaknesses:
  • Freezing can be easily treated by bacta
  • Heavy
  • Slow to reload
BYj9cqn.png

The Krampus is an improved CryoBan rifle made by Azula Merr. This weapon uses CryoBan gas, a gas that absorbs all the heat from the immediate area and freezes everything it touches. This gas was weaponized several thousand years prior to now and, only recently, it has been brought from the forgotten depths and back into the light.

The Krampus has 2 firing modes: Frost Breath and Ice Shard. When in Frost Breath mode, Krampus fires a strong stream of CryoBan, covering the target area in the gas and freezing all it touches. In Ice Shard mode, the rifle fires bolts of hardened CryoBan at a target. These shards are strong enough to possibly penetrate medium armor and pierce flesh while shattering against stronger armor, spreading the gas around the point of contact and freezing what it touches.

Krampus is meant to be a close range weapon as the emitters aren't strong enough to fire the gas at long ranges nor would it make sense in Azula's eyes. The weapon itself is rather large so that it may house all the necessary components to properly weaponize the CrryoBan while also keeping the gas from freezing the weapon and the person holding it.

[member="Adron Malvern"] Duranium is meant just for the chassis, not the entirety of the weapon. I've added in other metals to explain the rest.

Also, standard armor is even more vague than medium because standard could mean something different for each person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom