Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Kinetic Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
508sdV2.jpg

Image Source:
Author of image source is by Zeratul.

Intent: For use by non Force sensitive warriors and fighters to assist them in either fighting against or side by side with Force Sensitive warriors and fighters.

Development Thread: The Kinetic Hand.

Manufacturer: Although this weapon was originally manufactured and invented by Tentek Qlb Zentik. (Shadow Research Industries), it was introduced to the First Order by Kajtia Xiz'injhürek, a former reborn Sajnen who became an agent for the First Order. The weapon is now mass manufactured by the First Order.

Model: Kinetic Hand

Affiliation: Originally produced for non Force Sensitive Züncålazin of the Sajnen Confederate. Later introduced to the First Order in which weapon then made its way to the black market and became a popular choice for bounty hunters and assassins.

Modularity: No

Production: Mass produced, originally by the Sajnen Confederate nations and then later on by companies owned or affiliated to the First Order.

Material: Metal, plastics, components from sonic blasters, highly conductible coils and wires.

Classification: Glove/Gauntlet

Size: Worn on hand and arm. Length is from hand to elbow of arm.

Length: 65 cm long

Weight: 15 kg

Ammunition Type: Power cell.

Ammunition Capacity: 100 shots for sonic/kinetic blast. (Source from Sonic pistol - Wookiepedia since this is a source weapon in which this glove comes from). For stunning when using to punch target, until power cell is depleted, usually around 20 shots on highest kill settings and around 100 shots on lowest stun settings.

Effective Range: For sonic/kinetic blast, optimum 30 metres, maximum 100 metres, lightsabres cannot deflect blast. (Sourced from Sonic pistol - Wookiepedia). For stunning when using to punch target, at contact with target.

Description: Glove was originally developed to assist non Force Sensitive Züncålazin of the Sajnen Confederate fight side by side with the Force Sensitive Züncålazin also of the Sajnen Confederate. Its purpose was to help bridge the gap between the two class of warriors. Later when Kixi Rajki and her crew arrived into the Galaxy, the reborn Kajtia Xiz'injhürek who became an Imperial agent of the First Order, introduced it to the First Order at first unknowingly to the female Jedi. From there it spread to the black markets and various underworld organisations.

The weapon's power cell is located on the under section of the gauntlet which goes under the front part of the arm of the person wearing it. It takes up the whole length from the wearer's elbow up until the wrist section. The reason for this is simply because the gauntlet needs to have enough charge for firing its sonic or kinetic impulse, plus at the same time enough charge to be able to unleash at stun level or at lethal level, a discharge of electricity when used to make physical contact with an opponent. Reloading the power cell is relatively simple as the power clip, although long, can slide in and out from the underneath of the arm at the elbow section. Lastly given the lightness of the material, more so not to make it too heavy for the wielder, the materials comprising the structure of the gauntlet is not extremely strong, making it subject to damage. As a result, in general it is not possible to replace the armour or components, as once the not so durable metal the gauntlet's structure is made from is damaged, usually the delicate components inside also become damaged.

Primary Source:

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

Kixi Rajki said:
Image Source: http://picshype.com/...http://img09.deviant...dez-d4tq8gm.jpg
Little nitpicky, but can you provide the name of the artist for the image, and not just a picture link?
Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible.
Taken from this here.

Kixi Rajki said:
Manufacturer: Original ; Tentek Qlb Zentik. (Shadow Research Industries). Later ; Various manufacturers loyal to the Empire
Please link the submission for your company, unless this is made by the Empire, then list the full name of the Empire.

Kixi Rajki said:
Affiliation: Originally produced for non Force Sensitive Züncålazin of the Sajnen Confederate. Later introduced to the Empire in which weapon then made its way to the black market and became a popular choice for bounty hunters and assassins.
Little confused by this. So clear it up for me. Is this being sold by the company that made this, or is it only for the empire that you name, As well, What empire is this?

Kixi Rajki said:
Development Thread: The Kinetic Hand. (Still in progress requires at least 3 more posts.)
Next time, Do not post a submission before the thread is completed for the required portion of the Submission.

I'm a little confused. Submission for my company? I don't have one. I used that same company on this successful submission below.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66519-cǎlder-mit-arkhan-pronounced-call-der-mit-ar-can

Tentik Qlb Zentik is mentioned there too. I never had to submit a company creation for that? The company is from Kixi's home world billions of light years away and of no relevance to the chaos universe. It's mentioned only because they were the creators of this technology. The technology was later introduced to the empire as in the first order by Kajtia Xiz'injhürek. After that anyone of their existing companies can produce it. Do o need to name one? If so where can I find a list to pick these from? So no the creators are not selling it. One of the first order companies are. One I assume I need to pick as I have no intent to create one.

The full detail of the image source I can fix later no problem. At work using an iPhone at the moment.

Dev thread will be done by tomorrow or the day after.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Dev thread is now complete. 10 posts and each are long.

The rest I will fix later such as the author from the image source, however I need better clarification regarding the company production stuff as posted in my previous post to this to your questions.

[member="Kixi Rajki"],

Kixi Rajki said:
I'm a little confused. Submission for my company? I don't have one. I used that same company on this successful submission below. http://starwarsrp.ne...-der-mit-ar-canTentik Qlb Zentik is mentioned there too. I never had to submit a company creation for that? The company is from Kixi's home world billions of light years away and of no relevance to the chaos universe. It's mentioned only because they were the creators of this technology. The technology was later introduced to the empire as in the first order by Kajtia Xiz'injhürek. After that anyone of their existing companies can produce it. Do o need to name one? If so where can I find a list to pick these from? So no the creators are not selling it. One of the first order companies are. One I assume I need to pick as I have no intent to create one.
No. I was just wanting to make sure that this was a company used before. People list things such as "One Sith" as their manufacturer. I had not knowledge if your company was a Chaos created one, or one that had been used for the empire that you are with. However, I do recommend that you do make a company sub just in case someone were to ask the same question again. However, that is optional.

Kixi Rajki said:
The full detail of the image source I can fix later no problem. At work using an iPhone at the moment.
Once its done, let me know.

Kixi Rajki said:
Dev thread is now complete. 10 posts and each are long.
Thank you for that.

Kixi Rajki said:
The rest I will fix later such as the author from the image source, however I need better clarification regarding the company production stuff as posted in my previous post to this to your questions.
Recently been busy IRL, so its okay. Just take your time.

Kixi Rajki said:
Description: Glove was originally developed to assist non Force Sensitive Züncålazin of the Sajnen Confederate fight side by side with the Force Sensitive Züncålazin also of the Sajnen Confederate. Its purpose was to help bridge the gap between the two class of warriors. Later when Kixi Rajki and her crew arrived into the Galaxy, the reborn Kajtia Xiz'injhürek who became an Imperial agent introduced it to the Empire. From there it spread to the black markets and various underworld organisations.
Forgot to ask this in the first one, I am sorry, But how would reload this weapon as it is a glove version of the sonic blaster? Its a little different, and wanted to know if this would take more time to reload this weapon due to its difference from a gun frame. As well, How durable is this glove were someone to replace it with a piece of armor?

Once you get the image claim, and address my questions, it will be easy to approve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom