Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Keeper of Imagination

Cilicon Aguamenti

Keeper of Imagination
"Imagination. Imagination helps you do anything. You can be whatever you like as long as you put your mind to it. As long as you believe. If you don't believe then what are you? Take my hand and I can help bring you to lands you can only imagine. Believe."​
Cilicon Aguamenti
Keeper of Imagination
VnorinU.jpg
edb7952e4292f5a4be5a2bc65ad09c86.jpg

NAME:
Cilicon Aquamenti

ALIAS:
Keeper of Imagination

FACTION:
Order of the Silver Jedi

Prophet

SPECIES:
Stakerals

HOMEWORLD:
Coralius

SEX:
Female

HEIGHT:
5ft 8in

WEIGHT:
147lb

EYES:
Grey

HAIR:
Long White Hair

SKIN:
White (As in EXTREMELY pale)

FORCE SENSITIVE:
Yes... Very

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
- Real vs Fake: Cilicon can't tell real from fake. She daydreams, lucid dreams, and imagines what is not true too often that she can't tell what is and is not real.

- Reckless: Cilicon does not plan before she acts. She simply does what first comes to mind and ends up getting herself into trouble.
+ Strong Forceuser: Cilicon has spent years studying the force. She has learned to be strong with the force.
+ Skilled Duelist: She was trained personally by her tribe on her homeplanet on Coralius, causing her to become a wonderful duelist.

APPEARANCE:
Picture... Look at it.

BIOGRAPHY: WIP
Chapter 1: Culture-
"Look at me, Cilicon." I heard my mother say.
She was always so strict. I never got some time to myself because she was watching. She always watches. I was daydreaming at the time. I often daydreamed when I had nothing better to do. I loved using my imagination to tell me stories of many magical adventures in lands filled with magic and rainbows. It was beautiful. But my mother did not approve. She wanted me to keep my mind in the real world. What is the point of having my mind drifted off into the real world when what isn't real is better.
"Yes, mother." I said obediently.
"Are you ready to begin your training?" She said.
I nodded.
Our family always taught us how to duel. It was a long time tradition within our tribe. We did this in order to protect ourselves from any invaders who'd wish to seek harm to us. I never questioned it although I never wanted to learn to fight.

Chapter 2: Running-
The force always interested me. Who wouldn't want to learn how to control things with your mind. My mind was never stable due to my hate for reality but I was always ready to learn the force. It made me feel like I could do anything. It made me feel like I could succeed. It made life seem somewhat bareable for a change.
Life never felt bareable. I never felt accepted by my family. By my tribe I was different. I was too caught up in what could have been instead of what is happening. Should we have to deal with reality when it always makes you feel like there is a pierce in your heart and it's bleeding out and there is nothing you can do to prevent yourself from inevitably dying from the pain in your heart?
I was not loved by my family. I was an accident. An accidental birth. The outcome of a rape. I was never wanted by my parents and I wasn't wanted by myself. No one liked me because I didn't act like the others. I didn't know how to talk to anyone and I was too much into my imagination. I tried to kill myself when I was 13 but I gave up. I ran away.
I snuck from freighter to freighter, trying to get as far away from the planet as possible, far away from what was real. I wanted my imaginations to become reality. I wanted to just give up on everything in existence but as far as I ran, I couldn't run far enough. As much as I hid, I was always found. I was in complete and utter hopelessness... Until I found it.

Chapter 3: The Order of the Silver Jedi-
I found Voss. It was a certainly interesting planet. It's climate reminded me somewhat of Cilicon. Like a home away from home. Within the planet I found a beautiful order of force users. From a child, I've always known that I was sensitive to the force although I've never been given proper training. I've always wanted it though. How much I'd want to control the force at will and let me do things only found deep into my imagination. That was a dream come true. On this planet, the dream might one day come true.
I came across the Order of the Silver Jedi on this planet. This is where I spent years. I joined the Order of the Silver Jedi and found somewhere I felt I always belonged. I found somewhere I could reach my true potential. I found my future.
In the Order, my master was a kind, old man known as Master Yemen. He understood me like no one understood before. I felt like I finally had someone. The both of us were the closest during my training. I learned much from him. He was the one who taught me to reach my potential and use the force for good in this world.
For once, I felt at home.

Chapter 4: Hiding-
I needed to be stronger. As much as I tried and tried, I couldn't reach high enough. I was strong, stronger than several of my peers, but I felt I wasn't strong enough. I wanted to be a master of the force so I could make all of my dreams come true. But I couldn't. Not fast enough. Throughout all of my years of training I've gained an obsession with becoming stronger that I wanted to come true.
Soon, I gave up. I left Voss without saying goodbye to anyone I knew. I wanted to learn how to use the force as quick as possible. I ran away and hid on a far off planet known as Far Harbor, where I quarantined myself inside of a building so I can self teach myself in peace with no distractions. I needed no family, friends, etc. They simply got in the way of me focusing. I needed to focus to master the force.
I spent several years on this dead planet in hiding, trying to focus on what I could be, avoiding the Order of the Silver Jedi.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom