Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi Code

The Jedi Masters she had attracted had duties to attend to and left her to perform them. The newly returned K'sara decided that she would like to start a new life.... She decided to take on a new name, Grey Lunara. To the gate she strode and meditated, then carried about making her way through the Courtyard... She looked around and noticed a lot really had changed in its appearance. Younglings saw her eyes and ran, afraid of her because she used to be a Sith. Because no matter how dim the yellow in her irises got... she was still a murderer.

"There is no emotion, there is peace..."

She heard a faint whisper.

"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge..."

The voice grew slightly louder around her.

"There is no passion, there is serenity..."

Again, it got louder, sounding clear as day to here now.

"There is no chaos, there is harmony..."

Once more, now it was like a scream.

When that scream came, she mumbled aloud. "There is no Death, there is the Force..."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
A brown haired woman in orange Tetan gown approached [member="Grey Lunara"] . Eager to see who this newcomer was.

"Hello there. Practicing the Jedi Code are we? Hehe. I can understand the need. ...Welcome. I don't think we've ever met before. Karen Roberts. Formerly of Corellia. It is lovely to make your acquaintance."

Roberts gave a nod of her head and awaited the Sithly eyed woman's reply.

"I'm retracing the me that I believed was long dead... It seems the Force has an uncanny way of saying 'hah, kidding!', doesn't it? This is the exact spot that my training began when I was last in the Order.... the spot that I felt a pull to the darkside... this is the spot of many firsts... I had been alone prior to being in this spot. I was alone again after over 840 years of being caught in an cryo-coma. Then I thought I found the one for me in a Sith, I had fallen so far... yet... somehow I am back in the light... Somehow the light still favors me." She chuckled then looked to the woman who addressed her. "The Jedi Code was the beginning of my life as I know it, and if I can help it... it shall be the end of my life...Oh I'm so sorry for rambling like this.... I never do this with strangers..."

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Well. That is something. Isn't it."

Roberts was at a loss for words. Apparently this woman was having some trouble. Maybe even 840 years of it. Best to start at the beginning.

"Why don't you tell me your name and what brings you here? Hehe. Then we'll go from there."

[member="Grey Lunara"]

"Grey Lunara... I am here to return to the Order." She replied to the woman who stuck around. She wasn't used to people caring about her past. "Are you sure you have interest in my past? Ninety percent of it is nothing but the same vicious cycle."

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Well then. Let me be the first to welcome to the Jedi Academy Network, Lady Lunara. The galaxies greatest resource in Jedi Philosophies. I'm sure you'll do very well here."

Karen paused for a moment before waving away the comment,

"And I must admit. While your history seems inviting? Truly. I have no use for it. Nor, probably do you yourself. ...After all. Starting over is usually best done when we purge ourselves of all our baggage and start fresh. Clean slate, you understand. Something everyone here at the Network is most casually willing to offer you. I assure you."

The Master smiled and shrugged.

"I'd prefer to talk about your future rather than your past. If that's all right. ...So. Where do you plan on going from here, hm?"

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom