Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

80761e06a8b0fb8cbf4ff57d3bdbafbc.jpg

OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
ANOAT SECTOR - GREATER JAVIN
VARONAT SYSTEM
The Jeco

The dark mottled tunnel of hyperspace would flash in a display of light as the Arceneau Trade Merchant Fleet bloomed into existence just inside of the Varonat System. The low murmur of the bridge crew would float with the familiar white noise of space.

Commander Tiai Xyr, a Cathar merchant working for Arceneau Trade would clasp her hand at the lower of her back, setting her feet a foot apart as the report came in.

"Approaching Varonat, Commander," Liyes, a lavender hue'd Togruta Lieutenant would state.

"Send word to Doctor Mrei and Miss Vyn that we will be within orbit of Varonat."

"Aye Commander." the swivel of a chair would then prompt the quick tapping of keys and the appropriate comm. They were here to rendezvous with the local Arceneau Trade colonists and set up a research center. So far, with it being in neutral territory, there wasn't any concern about potential dangers. It was once Protectorate land, so far from records relatively left be by the former government who protected the trade lanes. Arceneau Trade had a small warehouse and spaceport there, what with it being a stop along the Ison corridor.

Little did they know about the current movements of the First Order and the Imperium were near. If anything, they were merely a neutral vessel with Arceneau colors for any potential scouts observing them.

"Need a freaking ship!" Garoth shouted within the jungle of Varonat as he took out his sword and cut some plants to make his way "Useless thing!" the ship he was in was attacked by pirates. The pirates managed to destroy the engine and the ship was dragged by the orbit of the planet. Garoth survived using a simple dome around him, becoming the only one who survived that crash "And the only idiot away from any civilization!" he saw a town after walking almost 20 hours stopping to sleep and eat "If i found good food there..." he saw a ship almost landing and hide between some trees

"Thats my ticket away from here" he thought smiling "But dont rush. First, investigate" he run to the landing site managing to hide from any guard or civilian through the roof "Now, i wait"

[member="Aeri Vyn"]

Varonat - Planetside
Arceneau Trade Spaceport and Warehouses

This was a relatively small spaceport in comparision to others. It certainly held no candle to the atmospheric one on Bespin just on the other side of the Ison Corridor. A small, but still moderately defended compound, it allowed for a quick stop for anyone within the system. It even offered a Yum Bunnies Restaurant, to fill an empty belly with fresh food instead of the space nutrient packets most spacers this side of the Outer Rim were used to.

A small port would hold about half a dozen ships. There was a Washburn-class Medium Transport, two AT-120 Freighters, and one AT-360 Light Freighter. Scattered among these were some cargo heavy freighters, a gas miner, and a few speeders here and there. Enough to tempt [member="Garoth Ursull"] facing the local Arceneau Trade and Darkwater Security details of Herglic proportions.

------------------------
OOC: Have at it bud! xD

OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
VARONAT SYSTEM
The Jeco

Doctor Mrei and Professor Iekes Do were the research team sent to Varonat to get in touch with the locals. They worked alongside the PharmaTech Ithorian led team searching for new methods of preserving and ambitiously, bringing back former extinct botanical plants to the known 'Verse. This was done through an intricate collection process of preserved plant matter and countless hours of careful cloning and replication.

It was still a developing science, but one that Arceneau Trade was sure would lead to a new era of pharmaceuticals. That is why they were here on Varonat, to meet with the local population and learn more about their cultivating techniques that could help PharmaTech innovate their botanical agenda.

"We are almost at orbit, Doctor Mrei," said Ira, a youthful and ambitious Bith researcher at PharmaTech.

"Good good. Please ensure that the shuttle is ready for our departure."

OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
VARONAT SYSTEM
The Jeco

Meanwhile... Aeri Vyn was reviewing her datapad. She would need to get in touch with the current holder of Silk Holdings to ask for that potential collaboration in determining how they were successfully able to meld kolto with bacta. PharmaTech was interested in using the same sort of technology for the new botanical line, and if they were able to mesh it with Aspha Serum or even kolto from their new facility in Bestine. It would do wonders.

wVvoJkT.png

Mr. [member="Aldiel D'Lessio"],

My name is Aeri Vyn, and I am a representative of Arceneau Trade Company. I understand that Silk Holdings has a wealth of information on the successful merging of Kolto and Bacta, and I was reaching out to you if perhaps I may be able to stop by and discuss a collaboration.

Our interest is in bringing back extinct and endangered botanical plants and being able to use the very same technology and methods you use to combine Kolto and Bacta for their medicinal properties. We are willing to provide a percentage of all future PharmaTech proceeds for this collaboration.

If you are interested, please do contact me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Aeri Vyn
Arcneeau Trade Company

"They are going to change guards in minutes. This is going to be interesting" he took his blade out. The AT-360 took his attention immediately "This will get me out of this planet. And with style" he smiled. The Darkwater security consisted with a Gungan and a Nautolan "They dont use an acuatic device so..." the two guards where standing in the door of the hangar. A scientist ([member="Aeri Vyn"]) was writing in her datapad "Im not going to take a hostage. That would only make it difficult and take time". Garoth created a plan in his mind.

It was crazy, just the way he liked. He walked to a bar that was close. Stealing a speeder was nothing special, he though hearing a drunk man insulting him but he was too far away. "If i die, at least i will die in a cool way" he turned left and jumped out, using the force to make his fall soft, as the vehicle collide with the wall left to the Gungan and explode. The Nautolan only looked at his fellow, who was unconscious on the ground, and couldnt react when Garoth hit him in the face, knocking him down. He took his weapon away and pointed to the girl "I need this ship. Back up!"

With the Force, he opened the door of the ship and entered backwards. Travelling with merchants, pirates or learning from the Sith Lords how to drive a space ship, make of Garoth a pilot, not the best but it was enough to fly it away... Only if the other guards took time arriving.

Varonat - Planetside

Well things began to get a bit chaotic!

Fortunately, these were not the only Darkwater Security in the area. A large Herglic joined the fray, his great armored girth a walking target, but a testimony of his great strength. The female researcher by the warehouse gave a scream, and she held her hands up as the man wildly gave a shout. There was a small fire that had maintenance droids moving to secure it.

All in all, there was enough chaos for [member="Garoth Ursull"] to find himself inside the ship. The question was.... would he be able to steal the ship before the rest of the guards came rushing in to secure the commotion?

---

OOC: Oh Aeri and the others are on a ship in space! sorry for that confusion.

"Damn engines!" it needed time to heat up. He saw the Herglic and went out the ship "Fight me!" he took his sword out expecting the alien to attack. His vibroblade was sharp enough to cut the skin. Even using the Force "This is going to get bloody" Garoth felt his feet numb for the jump he made "Im not god, so this will have to get bloddy. Also i think i wont be able to evade anything"
He waited for a respond on the guard trying to think on a new plan. If he defeated that guard, he could manage to escape the planet.

---
Oh ok, no problem :v
[member="Mirax Starkiller"]

Varonat - Planetside

Well this Herglic would be armed. While he was certainly meaty and had what one would consider Worshyr branches for arms,, he also carried a trusty sonic heavy blaster. It was your normal non lethal method of detaining, but it would pack a punch. Unlike many lesser sonic pistol weapons, this particular version was capable of causing a higher degree of sonic damage than the sonic rifle. Additionally, many types of shield and defenses were unable to block sonic attacks.

This was true for Force users, because the weapons sonic bolt bent around a lightsaber, making detection impossible. So without further ado, the Herglic sent a volley of two sonic blasts at [member="Garoth Ursull"]. Here is to hoping he manages to escape or risk getting caught in the sonic blast. An alarm already rang its klaxons around the compound, and would soon alert others. Typical sonic energy could very well disrupt a targets equilibrium, causing disorientation.

It was just easier to deal with from a distance than risk getting close. Especially from one who appeared to be a Force user. A small squad would soon be here in a few minutes, and they had a means that could very well make this more difficult for our would be thief. What would he do next?!

But Garoth didnt used a lightsaber. It was a bad weapon "Who am i kidding. I couldnt get my hands into one" he thought as the guard shot. Of course he couldnt throw himself away. And he didnt know how to make a force-shield, but he concentrate grabbing the vibroblade with to hands "This is going to hurt, but that shot could hit the ship if i dont stop it"

In a moment he raised his arms and when the sonic blast was close, he slashed the air in half with Force. His muscle hurt like hell and he rose from the ground a meter away. That almost make him lose consciousness as he felt to the ground tired. The blast divided and exploded away from him. With his last efforts, he throw his vibroblade to the neck of the Herglic using the Force and climbed to the AT-360 fast, as the engines where on.

He sat on the pilot sit and fly away, evading the auto turrets that defended those hangars. Garoth scream happy, but he looked the radar trying to look for someone who might be follow him. The only ship was a Arceneau Trade Merchant Fleet.

[member="Mirax Starkiller"]

OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
VARONAT SYSTEM
The Jeco

[member="Garoth Ursull"]

"We have an incoming message from the Spaceport, Commander." the abrupt call from the Comms Officer would relay towards the woman in command of the ship. A frown would furrow the Cathar female, thick brow pensive.

"What is the message?" she would ask.

"There seems to be some sort of commotion. They are suggesting we wait before --" a pause, then the deft tap of keys across a holographic display. "Sensors are picking up an AT-360."

"Who is it?" a few more taps of the keys as the transponder codes were checked. "One of the registered Captains." he would relay. Granted, that was about the time when the theft of said AT-360 came over the comm.

"Hail it, demand that he halt at once." Xyr would order. "Aye Ma'am." Another pause, "Prep the ion canons."

However, it was very unlikely that he would.

"This is Commander Xyr of the Arceneau Trade Merchant fleet, you are hereby ordered to stand down."

"Thats why a hostage was a good idea. But im not going to fall easy" he turn on communications "So...this is funny. I didnt think a neutral company as yours would make trouble with a Sith Faction" he was still a new member and if this work he could get away "Im here pursuing a Jedi. If you engage in combat with me, i wanna see your company surviving when the fleet of The Order of the Black Rose knows that you attacked me" Garoth expected that they didnt know how much of a damage he did on the planet, cuz his faction wouldnt help him for such a stupid action

[member="Aeri Vyn"]

OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
VARONAT SYSTEM
The Jeco

[member="Garoth Ursull"]

The Order of the Black Rose?

What was the Order of the Black Rose? To be frank, she had not heard of them. But she kept the name on mental file.

Xyr would narrow her yellow eyes, her fur bunching up at the nape of her neck at that message. She wasn't to be deterred.

"Unidentified pilot. You are currently flying on stolen Arceneau Trade property. This is your last warning." a nod turned towards the weapons officer. "We do not acknowledge any known entity dubbed the The Order of the Black Rose. "

The ion weapons came online.

"You have five seconds to stand down before we commence firing."

"Damn...Allright, lets do evasive action" he put speed in the ship and drive to hyper speed "It will empty the gasoline but escaping is my priority" he turned the communication "Hey! Just for you know. The Black Rose is a Sith Faction. And you´ll be hearing from them!" he dissapear in hyper space screaming "I freaking make it out!"

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
It took a long time for something to work its way up the chain of command to Aldiel these days - or any days, really. In fact, he employed at least two (otherwise delightful!) young people who had the sole job of running interference like a couple of hardasses, keeping every Jolthis-and-Jane with an idea and a patent from pelting him with endless requests for angelic investment. Silk Holdings was a household name, and known for innovation, which unfortunately meant that every other kooky idea in the Galaxy tended to make its' way into his circular file at some point with a canned form response send in reply. Yes, we encourage emergent technology. No, we're not going to throw money at you. That sort of thing, but put in a nicer fashion.

[member="Aeri Vyn"] happened to work for a subsidiary of ATC, which was about the only thing that got her past that filter and into Aldiel's inbox. As much distaste as he had for arms manufacturers, a collaborative with Browncoat A&M wasn't likely to be wasted credit. It helped that she was pursuing a goal he could get behind - Aldiel had spent a non-insignificant portion of his life as something of a part-time gardener, and his own collection of plants and herbs was the result of many, many hours of TLC. He took no small measure of pride in that garden. In marked contrast to his often long-winded speeches, Aldiel's reply was surprisingly succinct.

Mrs. Vyn

As I assume your time is valuable, I will keep this brief. Having given your offer some thought, I am willing to discuss a joint project between our two firms. The preservation of otherwise endangered or extinct life is a cause that is near and dear to my own heart, and on a personal level, I would be happy to see such a noble cause furthered. Feel free to contact my offices on Drogheda to set up an appointment at your convenience, I will inform my secretaries to give you a measure of priority.

Regards,
A. D'lessio

OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
VARONAT SYSTEM
The Jeco
[member="Garoth Ursull"]

Needless to say, Commander Xyr was not amused.

“Get me the transponder code and details on that AT-130.” she would tell the comm officer. “ I want a bounty on that Sith as soon as possible.”

Her eyes would narrow.

The Black Rose? A Sith Faction? This was news. Were they within this area? Were they part of the One Sith Empire?

And were they going to seek to attack Arceneau Trade Facilities? If there was truth to the matter by what the ship thief had relayed, then this was a serious matter indeed.

“Scan the area - give me notice if there are any other fleets nearby.”

“Get me everything on the Black Rose.”

OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
VARONAT SYSTEM
The Jeco

Aeri wouldn’t be involved in the small matter about a ship thief and the Black Rose. Instead, she was pleased to hear back from the CEO of Silk Holdings.

Directing the next message to the Drogheda office, she would reply.

Mr. @Aldiel D’lessio,

Thank you so much for your quick response, I truly appreciate your support in this endeavor. We aim to bring in the collaboration of the Morodin and the Ithorians for this project. With due diligence, the galaxy can once again see those botanical plants that have been lost generations before, and to bring back sustainable populations of those presently endangered.

I will send an envoy of our researchers to the location of your choice to discuss the project.

Regards,

Aeri Vyn
Arceneau Trade Company

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom