Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The invasion of Jedha|Galantic Empire| Never happend| Fiction|

Rebel command discussed plans ''If we attack that planet we surely will loose are fleet'' Says captain Dulla ''Its worth a sacrifice'' ''COMMANDER WERE PICKING UP A GALANTIC FLEET'' say the radar commander ''Sound the alarm ready my shuttle immediately'' The alarm blares as the hallways fills with people. ''M,lord'' ''What is it admiral?'' ''Were ready to launch'.' ''So be it launch all shuttles;; lots of shuttles launched from bays of star destroyers A huge firefight erupted AS the imperials pushed towards the base ''Hurry men'' the division of terror pushed along the side they shredded any rebels along there way as they fell one by one the imperial's Lost numbers quick AS unexpectedly Darth moss came out of no where a stuck light sabers through rebels as the imperials pushed up '' he crouch behind a create as Vader let him know his shuttle would be delayed As heavy rebel reinforcements. pushed to ther pustion there was a decision that Moss gave a direct fire upon the base ;''I want you to track my location they fire on it'' Hey yelled they responded by yes sir As he clenched Eyes shut as the building shook as dirth fell from the ceiling then he looked up as he blacked out he looked around as there was fire everywehere he crawled towards his saber As he grabed it and cut a hole in the rock. he was able to regroup with some of his men as they said were have you been as they fired down the hall shutting the doors closed yavin has now gotten word of these actions but ceased to do anything As rebels cut them off on both sides Moss felt deep anger as they all fired as he closed his eques and clenched his fist while he raised his arms and there was a brief stop of shooting as he opened his eyes a there bodys made a thud noise they reached the main terminal as they override it as most of the rebel fleet left including the commanders But moss and vader has another plan to track them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom