Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Innocent's Downfall

Elion Menaio

E
inked-pixels-sunshine-shining-in-prison-cell-window.jpg
It's almost time.
Elion's mind can't hold me for much longer.
Soon she will be at my mercy, and SHE will be the one trapped inside the dark part of our mind with ME in command.
I can sense it...

The first thing Elion noticed when she stepped out on to the sandy terrain of Tatooine was the heat. Through her black outfit, the intense heat of the twin suns was almost doubled, forcing El to remove her jacket and wipe her already sweat-soaked forehead with her little hand.

She had stowed away on a freighter leaving Naboo and Tatooine seemed to be its destination. She looked around at the dunes of sand and thought.

What a boring planet.

What Elion didn't know at the time that the freighter was actually a smuggler's ship that belonged to a notorious Hutt crime lord by the name of [member="Jan'Moosh"], and that she was on forbidden land. A crime she would pay for dearly.

The wind roared, sending bits of sand and debris skipping across the seemingly never ending desert. Several men proceeded to exit the freighter, heading down the large exit ramp. Each man was concealed by a large desert scarf and a wide-brimmed hat. Slugthrowers were tucked securely into holsters at their hips. The men seemed oblivious to the woman's presence as they dragged large crates down the ramp, chuckling and conversing in thick Correlian accents.

"Hell yeah! I crawled outta that Sarlacc pit faster than a womp rat in a-", Suddenly, the largest of the group interuppted himself mid-sentence, directing his attention to [member="Elion Menaio"]. "Aye! Who the hell is that?".

Quickly, the men removed their weapons quickly sprinting in the direction of the woman. The men snarled like a pack of wild dogs as they ordered the woman to come to a halt. If the woman did not resist, the men would approach her and would train their weapons on the woman. "Who the hell are you?!", the largest smuggler barked angrily.

Elion Menaio

E
Elion jumped at loud shouts and turned around to see the crew with their guns pointed at her telling her to halt. She screamed and fell backwards onto the sand and crawled backwards, only to see one of the other thugs behind her. Quickly surrounded by the men and their weapons, El started breathing deeply and curled up in a fetal position, shaking and dragging her jacket back over her head, tears already threatening to fall.

The tallest man barked at her and she flinched at the gruffness of his voice and accent. Elion did manage to answer his question through her gasping.

"E-Elion, s-sir. P-please d-don't h-hurt me." El shivered despite the intense heat of the Tatooine day, all out of fear.

[member="Jan'Moosh"]

[member="Elion Menaio"]

The men glanced around in confusion. The tallest of the group slowly approached her, weapon still trained on her. "What the hell are you doin' here?", the man asked. Everyone in the group of smugglers went completely silent as they waited nervously for the answer. Allowing this to happen could easily result in the execution of the entire crew. Slowly, the one turned to a shipmate to his left, muttering something unintelligible. With a nod, the smuggler quickly sprinted off and headed in the direction of the ship.

(Sorry for this short, terrible post.)

Elion Menaio

E
(Is okay)

Elion didn't answer at first, peeking out from under her jacket and around at her surroundings, looking for a way out that wouldn't get her killed. Finally, she decided to answer, seeing no other way out but the truth.

Kill them. No, go back Ender.

"I s-stowed away o-on the sh-ship, s-sir. I-I was looking for a way off-planet, s-sir. I-I didn't know the crew would get angry if they found out." Elion could sense the men and their anger and uneasiness, as if they had fallen into a trap and were afraid for their lives. She decided to try and calm them down, but first she would have to be out of the vulnerable position she was in. Taking a deep breath and focusing on the Force for a little bit, before sprinting out of the circle of men. To them, it would look as if she had teleported halfway to the top of the sand dune near them. She held out her hands in a calming gesture.

"I truthfully meant no harm. Please don't take this the wrong way."

[member="Jan'Moosh"]

The largest smuggler chuckled, slowly nodding to his comrades. "No need to kill 'er. The Hutt will want 'er, no doubt.", the man muttered. Chuckles rose from the crowd of smugglers as they stared at their fellow shipmate with disbelief. "Take her to the Hutt!?", a panicked smuggler blurted out, taking a step closer to the tall man. "You know what he'll do to her, man! You said we were out of this business!".

Slowly, the tall, bearded smuggler turned towards the protesting smuggler, shoved him away, and focused his concentration on the subject at hand. "The Hutt's rich, ain't he? We'll be gettin' paid, dumbass.". Suddenly, the men would attempt to grab [member="Elion Menaio"] and haul her off towards their ship.

Elion Menaio

E
Elion began to back away slowly as the men began to quickly advance at her. Had they not heard her? She turned to run, but the strongest smuggler had already caught up to her and grabbed her arm firmly.

"Wait, what are you- Ow! No! Let me go! Please, I told the truth! I just needed a ride!" Fear began to set in once again and Elion immediately began to struggle, as useless as it was. Her purple eyes darted frantically around for some way to escape, but she found none. Her struggles lessened as she realized there was no way she could get out of this situation except for outside help. Elion stopped struggling and let herself be dragged towards the ship, crying silently. In the depths of Elion's mind, Ender laughed.

Now she'll see soon enough of what it means to be caged with no hope. Soon you'll break Elion, and I'll be the one there to remake you.

[member="Jan'Moosh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom