Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Initium

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Initium
y1GOd.png
Image Source: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120109030304/starwars/images/b/b9/SithInfiltrator-Hasbro.jpg
Affiliation: Order of Sith Lords
Manufacturer: Emeritus Industries
Model: Heavily modified Star Courier
Modularity: Yes; Portable Dampening Field (PDF)
Production: Unique
Material: Adamithium/Durasteel composite (hull) and Duranium (frame)
Classification: Transport
Length: 30.3 meters
Height: 18 meters
Width: 18 meters

Armament: Zilch

Squadron Count: N/A

Special Features: Portable Dampening Field (PDF), navigational computer, class 1.0 hyperdrive, cloaking generator etc

Maneuverability Rating: 4
Speed Rating: 4
Hyperdrive Class: 1

Strengths:

Undetectable: The Initium can cloak itself from view and can create a dampening field that is capable of blocking incoming and outgoing transmissions, as well as blocking the scanning ability of another ship. When the Initium is cloaked and it's dampening field is activated, the ship becomes the closest to becoming undetectable.

Evasive: The Initium is fast. It can travel from star system to star system quicker than most ships with it's class 1.0 hyperdrive, whilst it's impulse engines give it a high level of speed and agility. This means that the Initium is a highly evasive ship, making it difficult to target and hit.

Weaknesses:

Weak: The Initium is weak and not designed for confrontations, relying heavily on it's ability to be not detected by another ship. If discovered, a few direct hits from a starfighter or one from a capital ship would destroy it, as it has no weapons or shields to respond.

Crystal gravfield trap: This rare piece of technology undoes the design of the Initium, as it can detect the ship through detecting the fluctuations of the local gravity field. Not even it's dampening field can hide it from a crystal gravfield trap, meaning that another ship equipped with this piece of technology will be able to detect the Initium if activated.

Description:

Development Thread:
We're Going To Annihilate
Project Emeritus: Stage I
Crystalogy I
I Require, Your Cloak

Intent: To have a means of traveling around the galaxy, whilst remain nearly undetectable.

Who Can Use This: Darth Ayra, Alicia Drey

Primary Source: Portable Dampening Field (PDF), Adamithium, Annihilator-class boarding shuttle

[member="Draco Vereen"]

The development thread that you quoted was the one used to create the portable dampening field (PDF) which is one of the special features on this ship.

Each development thread listed shows the ways in which each technology incorporated into the Initium came together, with the final thread revealing it's construction and the reasons why it was constructed.

[member="Darth Ayra"]
In reviewing your threads, and having discussed this with my fellow judges I have decided that your thread for Stygium has been used several times over and that a new one would need to be completed for this submission.

Stygium Crystal (( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain stygium crystals from any of the following planets: Aeten II, Maramere, Kelsier, Enigma Prime –OR— kill a player character account who has more than 500 posts and get them to verify it.))

[member="Draco Vereen"]

The stygium crystal being used was taken from the Annihilator-class boarding shuttle that my corporation has already built. I fail to see why I have to go and get another crystal when I am simply recycling the one that I already have.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Hello again.

Sorry it has taken so long for me to complete this sub. You probably forgot about it, seeing how long it has been. But I finally completed the development thread that was required to obtain the stygium, that was necessary to power the Initium's cloak. I added the link in the sub or alternatively you can read it here -> http://starwarsrp.net/topic/65272-i-require-your-cloak-trade-conglomerate/

I also changed the intent because [member="Jaron Lesan"] has gone inactive and so I will be taking ownership of this ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom