Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Imperial Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruye Etarn

R
normal_movie01_1204.JPG

Intent: The Intent of this ship is to act as Princess Ruye Etarn's family a slightly militant mode of Transportation
Development Thread: Working on it.
Hero Unit: Yes
Manufacturer: Isis Shipyards
Model: Star-Shaper Temple
Affiliation: Emperor Haru Etarn (NPC) and his family (Ruye Etarn and NPC's)
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, Durasteel made to look like Stone (Interior, and Exterior. Consider it decor.)
Description: The Imperial Temple, is designed as the exact same model, as the Temple-Class Light Cruiser, only built two times bigger. It serves as the Emperor's personal ship, and was requested its size to clearly mark, that his ship was superior to all others in the small, Kro Var fleet. However though, if ever caught in a battle of multiple Kro Var ships and an enemy fleet, the enemy would be able to clearly see which ship was the Emperor's and then would make his as a larger priority, without much more protection than the others, save for twice the fire power (even if it is fairly defended against by modern shielding).

Classification: Cruiser
Role: Flagship
Height: 300 meters
Width: 400 Meters
Length: 400 Meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Ion Reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: 2
Minimum Crew: 80
Optimal Crew: 300 Crew 80 Gunners
Armaments: 20 Mass Driver Cannons/Rail Guns
Hangar: Room for two landing Shuttles
Non-Combative Attachments: Sensor Array's, Shaper Training Room.
Passenger Capacity: 100
Cargo Capacity: 8,000 metric tons
Consumables: 2 year
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 8

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Stone isn't an acceptable building material for a SPACE SHIP, and Minor Factions aren't allowed to fleet. I personal define that as 400+ meter vessels or there about. I'll allow you a chance to edit before making a final judgement.

Ruye Etarn

R
The Stone is part of the Interior and Exterior. All the major components are beneath it. Also I understand. I can make a development thread, as this isn't supposed to be specifically for the faction. I'm the only one who will be allowed to use it, as it will be my family's personal ship. I thought it would be a Hero Unit though, but I haven't edited that out yet, as I realize a ship that is two times bigger is obviously a totally different model than the one it was based off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom