Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imperial Dominion of Kothlis and Krant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanomas Graf

T
For our first dominion, we have chosen the two plants of Krant and Kothlis thanks to [member="Talyn Krane"]'s list here.

Krant has a massive asteroid field surrounding it, all rampant with minerals. Imperial mining operations can easily take place in this field as well on the two moons, leaving the planet and its environment relatively intact.

Kothlis is an industrious world in close proximity to Krant, which would enable us to add walkers, ships, and other various technology to the Imperial war machine.

This dominion will start either today or within a week, objectives will be posted later.

[member="Alyce Hawke"] | [member="Aram Kalast"] | [member="Baron Morcus"] | [member="Darth Seraphic"] | [member="Desmond C'artyom"] | [member="Dr Dorfheim"] | [member="Butch Mahan"] | [member="Grigori Tarasov"] | [member="Kouber-lai"] | [member="MW-3168"] | [member="profile101"] | [member="RN-4655"] | [member="Salvor Arnex"] | [member="Saul Darama"] | [member="Sergius Maro"] | [member="Summer Sovereign"] | [member="Sven Djoyta"] | [member="Talyn Krane"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Uhtred Kjartan"] | [member="Edric Vanyan"] | [member="Adelram Thul"] | [member="Donny Hex"] | [member="Kaira Ignis"] | [member="Lovox Andar"] | [member="Max Fel"] | [member="Sai Fel"] | [member="Thom Betna"] | [member="Victarion Opus"] |

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Ok, after discussion with [member="Tanomas Graf"] I have decided on the Navy objective (Now this isn't to mean that you cannot join the others if you are apart of the Navy, but this one is going to be catered to fleeters and more fun for them than anyone else)

Objective 1: Kothilis is renown for its production capability, including massive shipyards. Before the Imperial Remnant even came knocking on their door they have built a substantial planetary defense fleet* to protect the planet. Our objective is to engage the enemy fleet in full force with an Imperial Task Force, and eliminate them to provide an opening for Imperial Ground Forces to engage the enemy ground defenses.

*This fleet is primarily comprised of Nebulon-B Frigates, CR90 Corvettes, Assault Frigates Mks I and II, and other vessels.

Tanomas Graf

T
Our dominion has started! Get to posting! http://starwarsrp.net/topic/102956-march-of-the-imperials-imperial-remnant-dominion-of-the-kamino-hex/

[member="Alyce Hawke"] | [member="Aram Kalast"] | [member="Baron Morcus"] | [member="Darth Seraphic"] | [member="Desmond C'artyom"] | [member="Dr Dorfheim"] | [member="Butch Mahan"] | [member="Grigori Tarasov"] | [member="Kouber-lai"] | [member="MW-3168"] | [member="profile101"] | [member="RN-4655"] | [member="Salvor Arnex"] | [member="Saul Darama"] | [member="Sergius Maro"] | [member="Summer Sovereign"] | [member="Sven Djoyta"] | [member="Talyn Krane"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Uhtred Kjartan"] | [member="Edric Vanyan"] | [member="Adelram Thul"] | [member="Donny Hex"] | [member="Kaira Ignis"] | [member="Lovox Andar"] | [member="Max Fel"] | [member="Sai Fel"] | [member="Thom Betna"] | [member="Victarion Opus"] |

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Been speaking to [member="Tanomas Graf"] that if things go well with me and y'all in this dom I will be joining up as a neutral ally. This means I can and will open stock to any and all ir personal. I will say more about this later on. Looking forward to rping with you lot.

(>^ω^<)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom