Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Icehammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
image4.jpg
image1.jpg

Calder wielding the Icehammer.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To fully write out the signature weapon of the Burr.
  • Image Source: Guild Wars 2
  • Canon Link: Force Imbued Blade
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Calder
  • Model: N/A
  • Affiliation: Calder Icehammer
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Force Imbued Iskristall
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Hammer
  • Size: Calder: One Handed. Smaller species: Two Handed.
  • Length: 1.21 m.
  • Weight: 13 kg.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • As it's a Force Imbued crystal it shares a connection to Calder, allowing him to sense where it is as well as giving out the same signature in the Force.
Strengths:
  • The hammer head itself is lightsaber resistant.
  • The Hammer head can harm dark side spirits, much like Force Imbued Blades.
  • The icy effect the Hammer head gives off is real. By being infused with the force the crystal feels like ice.
Weaknesses:
  • The shaft is durasteel. It's strong enough to withstand Calder's strength, but it's just common steel.
  • It's a heavy bulky weapon.
DESCRIPTION

Calder Icehammer said:
It was then that I chose to no longer reside on this island. The allies I had met in that Hell were out there, somewhere in the galaxy. They told tales of worlds unheard of, and I was determined to find them. To the tomb of our ancestors I went, and there I learned. For years I stayed in seclusion after the hell I had gone through, and learned how to shape the ice of our world, and craft the arms and armor of a long past age. I emerged from the tomb clad in a suit of metal armor even the elders had not seen outside of books. In my hand, the haft of the hammer I had made in hell, the head a crystal I had found in the tombs. It seemed to freeze the air around it, and in a way it did. The spirits had blessed the weapon, making it almost indestructible.

Excerpt from Calder's history.

Tech Modifications made: Added
Cira 7/21/2017

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Calder Icehammer"]

Calder Icehammer said:
Length: Unsure. What do you suggest?
After looking at your character's size, I'm going to suggest anywhere between 3.5 feet to 4.0 feet.
Calder Icehammer said:
Weight: Same as above. The hammer is large for normal people, but Calder is quite large. So I'm unsure on exact measurements.
Give a fair weight for this, and I'll stamp this.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Calder Icehammer"]

Don't wait, after both are approved, you may request a technology submission modification found here, and modify this submission as you see fit.

Submission looks good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom