Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The HX-1000 'Singularity' Hyperdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create the absolute pinnacle of Hyperdrive Technology
Image Source: https://www.artstation.coml
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

sparth-nicolas-bouvier-engineroom-sparth-04-final-small.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Starforge Industries
  • Affiliation: Starforge Industries
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: HX-1000 'Singularity' Hyperdrive
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Phrik and Impervium Alloy
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Speed Classification : 0.1
  • Size: massive
  • Height: massive

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Quantum Phase Harmonizers for Subspace Resonance Optimization
  • Graviton Flux Stabilizers for Hyperlane Navigation Precision
  • Dimensional Tachyon Synchronizers for Enhanced Transcendental Mapping

STRENGTHS
1. Transcendental Velocity: The HX-1000 'Singularity' Hyperdrive sets the standard for interstellar travel, boasting unprecedented velocity and efficiency. Its Phrik and Impervium Alloy construction, coupled with advanced phase harmonizers, enables seamless transition between realspace and hyperspace, achieving velocities far beyond conventional hyperdrives.

WEAKNESSES
1. Exotic Material Dependency: The maintenance of the HX-1000 'Singularity' Hyperdrive relies heavily on rare and exotic materials such as adegan crystals making it prohibitively expensive for all but the wealthiest entities. Sourcing and acquiring these materials pose logistical challenges and financial burdens, limiting accessibility to elite clientele.

DESCRIPTION
The HX-1000 'Singularity' Hyperdrive stands as the pinnacle of hyperdrive technology, a testament to the relentless pursuit of innovation by Starforge Industries. Crafted from quantum-forged Impervium alloy, imbued with the essence of subspace, the Singularity hyperdrive embodies the epitome of speed, precision, and reliability in interstellar travel.

At its core, the Singularity hyperdrive integrates quantum phase harmonizers, harnessing the fundamental resonances of subspace to achieve unparalleled velocity and efficiency. Graviton flux stabilizers provide precise navigation along hyperlanes, ensuring optimal trajectory and minimizing travel time between star systems. Furthermore, dimensional tachyon synchronizers enable transcendental mapping, unlocking new pathways through the cosmic tapestry.

However, the Singularity hyperdrive's superiority comes at a price. Its dependency on rare and exotic materials renders it a luxury reserved for the elite. The procurement and allocation of these materials pose significant challenges, limiting the hyperdrive's availability to exclusive clientele and prestigious enterprises.

In conclusion, the HX-1000 Singularity Hyperdrive stands as a symbol of technological excellence and advancement, offering unparalleled speed and precision to those with the means to harness its power. As humanity reaches ever deeper into the cosmos, the Singularity hyperdrive paves the way for new frontiers and untold adventures amidst the stars.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
J Jason Grace

Material: Quantum-forged Impervium Alloy
You are going to need some more detail here. Impervium will need a link but when you go quantum there is only a small handful of materials that match that capabilities.

• Quantum Phase Harmonizers for Subspace Resonance Optimization
  • Graviton Flux Stabilizers for Hyperlane Navigation Precision
  • Dimensional Tachyon Synchronizers for Enhanced Transcendental Mapping
These are going to need links to the canon wookieepedia articles.

1. Transcendental Velocity: The HX-1000 'Singularity' Hyperdrive sets the standard for interstellar travel, boasting unprecedented velocity and efficiency. Its quantum-forged Impervium alloy construction, coupled with advanced phase harmonizers, enables seamless transition between realspace and hyperspace, achieving velocities far beyond conventional hyperdrives.
This is going to need a rating. most chaos standard hyperdrives are 1.0 with some making it to .5 or below. The fewer rare exception are below that and only one model has been able to match Aing-Tii levels. Where does this fall in and keep in mind the faster it is the lower the production should be.

Production: Unique
However, the Singularity hyperdrive's superiority comes at a price. Its dependency on rare and exotic materials renders it a luxury reserved for the elite. The procurement and allocation of these materials pose significant challenges, limiting the hyperdrive's availability to exclusive clientele and prestigious enterprises.
As you have it a unique production that means there is only one of them. You wouldn't be able to sell additional.

All and all a decent start but it is going to need some work to get accepted.

1. Just changed it to it to phrik

2. The Quantum Phase Harmonizers, Graviton Flux Stabilizers and Dimensional Tachyon Synchronizers aren't cannon I just needed to know what all I needed to do before I subed them

3. I don't understand why it needs be a rating no other hyperdrive I have looked at has a rating in its strengths section

4. That's just their for flavor and to really hammer home how expensive this was to build its already unique so their is only one of them.

Last edited:
I'm going to add it because you've requested it. But maybe bring up the fact that it's not already on the base template to whoever's in charge of making the templates. That way this would a thing doesn't happen again

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
J Jason Grace

It is not on the base template because there is no hyperdrive template. It is done because hyperdrives in the star wars galaxy have ratings. So all do it and are asked if it is not done. If you believe there should be a template for such a niche when the annual factory poll of what should be added comes please bring it up and it will be looked at by the judges.

Dimensional Tachyon Synchronizers for Enhanced Transcendental Mapping
This will either need a link to the sub, the article on wookieepedia or be removed.

Its quantum-forged Impervium alloy construction
Quantum forged metals would fall into quantum crystalline levels of capability and quantum crystalline is a banned material. Most things involving quantum technologies will fall under this with a few exceptions.

As it stands larger hyperdrives don't make for faster in terms of star wars. The fastest were actually exponentially smaller and made with materials designed for the stresses of them. As it is unique and given its size I would say .5 would be its best. Since the navigational computer a different thing made the course and controlled travel times.

Quantum forged materials would not fall under quantum crystalline as quantum crystalline is its own unique Material But since you're having so much fun tearing apart. Something that took me hours upon hours create. Why don't you just go ahead and make one Long ass response telling me everything That's wrong with it and everything that you don't like about it Call so I feel like you didn't a very good job of reading this. And reading my responses cause I told you. I changed his production material from quantum forge Things since you had a problem with them to begin with.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
J Jason Grace

Interesting

STRENGTHS
1. Transcendental Velocity: The HX-1000 'Singularity' Hyperdrive sets the standard for interstellar travel, boasting unprecedented velocity and efficiency. Its quantum-forged Impervium alloy construction, coupled with advanced phase harmonizers, enables seamless transition between realspace and hyperspace, achieving velocities far beyond conventional hyperdrives.

You did alter the materials but as can be seen when quoted note the bolded section where it is still mentioned.

Now as to the rest, the first post had the major things and as with subs as you make edits new things might arise. Which will need to be addressed. I would recommend taking a breath as responding in the way you have is not looked at favorably.

J Jason Grace

Interesting

You did alter the materials but as can be seen when quoted note the bolded section where it is still mentioned.

Now as to the rest, the first post had the major things and as with subs as you make edits new things might arise. Which will need to be addressed. I would recommend taking a breath as responding in the way you have is not looked at favorably.
How do you expect me or anybody to react when they do the changes You have requested only for you to find even more things that you want them to change. And I'm not intending to be disrespectful. It really seems like you're enjoying completely dismantling something that took me hours upon hours to create. I'm not going to be disrespectful but I don't sugar coating things and feigning respect I'm going to say exactly how I feel And tell you exactly what it looks like you're doing.

Last edited:
J Jason Grace

I'll be taking over this submission as well.

I'll start this by saying that if you have an issue with a judge then the proper procedure is to reach out to me instead of getting passive-aggressive with a judge in the submission. In this case, the changes being requested all relate back to the issues raised in the first post.

Now, to turn our attention to the submission I want to take a step back to look at what you're trying to make here. As far as I can tell all you want to have is a faster hyperdrive. Is that the intent here?

If that's all you're looking to do then that's all you need to do. Making up new and unsupported technologies won't help you achieve your goal there any easier. You can simply state that due to adjustments to technology, the hyperdrive is faster without making up new unsupported technology.

My suggestion to you would be to simplify the submission and not include unsupported elements or to find canon technologies that support what you want to do.

J Jason Grace

I'll be taking over this submission as well.

I'll start this by saying that if you have an issue with a judge then the proper procedure is to reach out to me instead of getting passive-aggressive with a judge in the submission. In this case, the changes being requested all relate back to the issues raised in the first post.

Now, to turn our attention to the submission I want to take a step back to look at what you're trying to make here. As far as I can tell all you want to have is a faster hyperdrive. Is that the intent here?

If that's all you're looking to do then that's all you need to do. Making up new and unsupported technologies won't help you achieve your goal there any easier. You can simply state that due to adjustments to technology, the hyperdrive is faster without making up new unsupported technology.

My suggestion to you would be to simplify the submission and not include unsupported elements or to find canon technologies that support what you want to do.

I appreciate your input though. I must say, and will say that The last two paragraphs completely defeat the purpose of rp at least for me Which is to be creative into create things that have not yet been created or do things that have not yet been done or can't ever be done in real life There's absolutely no point in rping If I'm just going to use things that have already been made or do things that have already been done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom