Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hutts

Titan

As Abraxis walked into the bar on Tattooine, he looked around and saw four men around a table all armed, the bartender had reached under his bar, and 3 men sitting on the bar stool all had one hand near a blaster. Never the less, he walked straight towards the bar, "I'll have a water." The bartender reacted in surprise, "Then pay up, 50 credits. Water's rare around here." Abraxis placed the credits on the table, "I'm looking for Telga the Hutt." At that moment the bartender pulled a pistol out from under the table, all three men sitting at the bar pointed their guns at him, and the men at the table all pulled out shotguns.

Titan

"Well, I guess you know him then." Abraxis said, his hands in the air. "He doesn't want to be visited now, at least not without an appointment." The bartender replied, "Which means you can't" He never reached the end of his sentences Abraxis had thrown a razor disc through his heart, and it ricocheted off the wall towards the four men at the table. He took his second razor disc, and threw it at the three men at the bar. It cut through the first, sliced the second open and bounced off him, while the four men at the enclosed table were cut to pieces by the ricocheting disc. Abraxis walked towards the last remaining man, "Put your gun down or die." The man opened fire, Abraxis instantly activated his saber and deflected the shots into the mans legs and arms, they all hit. "Tell me where, Telga is, and I'll let you live. In solatatary confinment of course, but you'll be alive all the same.

Titan

"I ain't telling you nothing." The man replied stubbornly. Abraxis smiled under his helmet, "No isn't an option." The other man gulped. Abrades picked him up and threw him against the far wall, "Now, talk." The bartender stood up, "Telga's at the old Hutt palace, that's all I know I promise." Abraxis turned his head slightly, "Okay, he's meeting with a few weapons dealers, something about him outfitting a small band of mercs." Abraxis put his razor discs behind his back and smashed a bottle over the man's head. Then, picking up the bartender, he walked back to his freighter and tied the man up in Semphladibne cables. The old Hutt palace, probably where the ancient hutt Jaba used to live. Abraxis' ship would be of no use to him, he'd have to acquire a alternate means of transport. Luckily he'd brought those means. The Echoy'la's Pride a top of the line pod racer that "ran hot" as the common phrase was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom