Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Huttian Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: The Huttian Council
Intent: To act as the NPC administration for the Hutt Cartel, to be run by the faction admins, and also to give a bit of life to the faction hierarchy.
Affiliation: Hutt Cartel

Availability: Unique

Quality: Veteran - Leadership

Type: Infantry?

Strength: Three

zwRC3zZ.png
Description: The Huttian Council, like their non council counterparts are obese slug-like creatures who have large mouths and stubby arms, their tough leathery skin with thick heavy ridges that cross its brow, with wrinkled and slimy bodies. They are often seen with slack and distant expressions, except when roused to great anger or joy there is no in between for these creatures.

Orga The Hutt. Is a large Hutt prone to fits of rage, being almost unique for beating subordinates with his own hands, usually strangling the dante bodies of his dancers and being not far from a blaster, he is quick to anger and slow to appeal to, this Hutt would rather stab you in the back with his own hands.

Abura The Hutt. Is a creature of great debauchery, he takes it a note of pride to have a massive collection of slaves tethered to his bed, only taking a simple pull from his flabby arm's to pull one of the hapless drugged up creatures to his side. He is known to pull slaves towards him when in the company of guests, posing them into compromising positions to make the individuals uncomfortable and distracted.

Gorga The Hutt. The beast master, is one who enjoys a menagerie of different creatures around him, he collects a wide selection of monsters for his pits, he likes people to guess what's under the trap door, and is willing to pay exorbitant prices for strange and new alien creatures, if you've got sharp teeth, horns, claws, and a bad attitude he'll put you in a cage for his friends to come look at and say "Wow, what does it eat?"

While all these worms have their individual vices, they are leading figures of crime and have a mind for it like a fish to water. They are the legacy of the great Sempra, anyone who walks in his shadow has to be one nasty slug.

Links: N/A I can supply role-plays that include npc mentioned Hutts, but this is more a flavourful 'unit' I don't think its necessary to add then.

The sub itself is fine, however this is most likely not the correct template. For a small, varied group like this, you should just do three (relatively short) NPC templates in the one submission. If you have a specific reason for the template, please clarify this to me, or change the template.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Werah Unon"], I'm using the UNIT template for ease and accessibility, so people don't have to jump from NPC template to NPC template, it just makes using them easier, plus they really act as 'unit' when giving out commands and doing their jobs, so it made sense to use this template, or at least to me it did.

Well if it makes sense to you, that''s fine. I would recommend the other template for future subs like this, but it's not a real problem.

Pending Approval. [member="Lorelei Darke"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom