Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunter Thompson

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
hoover_car_model__blender_3d__by_tomwalks-d4upes6.jpg

The Hunter Thompson

OOC Info
Image Source: X, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Intent: To create a unique prize for the Fire Lotus Cup's Syndicate gambling
Development Thread: NA
Prime Source: Speeders

General Info
Manufacturer: Reclaimer Arms & Industrial
Model: Hunter Thompson
Affiliation: Closed Market
Modularity: Different paint jobs and customizable/interchangeable parts from other companies like any other speeder.
Production: Unique
Material: Phrik, Durasteel, glassteel, ballistic shielding
Role: Speeder
Height: 1298mm
Length: 4724mm
Width: 1880mm
Weight: 1800kg

Crewing and Speeds
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Propulsion: Repulsorlift
Top Speed: 280 KMPH
Maximum Height: as high as standard air speeders
Armaments: twin heavy rifle grade blasters.
Squadron Count: 1 (Unique)
Passenger Capacity: 4
Cargo Capacity: 400kg
Misc. Equipment:
• Basic shielding (Ray/Particle)
• Comm unit
• Short range HoloNet transceiver
•Standard sensor suite
•Headlights
•GPS Display
•Targeting computer
EMP disruptor,Field disruptor overloader
Special Features:
Phrik Plating: Coming in at around a quality 8, the reinforced Phrik plating of the car is great for stopping blasters, sabers, and bullets due to its additional ballistic shielding.
Durable: Built with the best materials the Hunter Thompson is built to last. It'll trek through nearly any environment and push the limit of its design.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths:
•Phrik Plating
•Durable and reliable
Weaknesses:
•Windows
•Ion/EMP weaponry

get-in-fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-25180774-500-212.gif

Description
If you're looking to take a drug fueled haze in search of the Galactic Dream, then this car is for you. Loaded with plenty of features, this airspeeder is top of the line and made for one special person. Crafted for the Fire Lotus Cup, Syndicate intends on having plenty of lavish prizes available for players and this is one of them. A air speeder that is an homage to some of the more masterful and drug induced literary pieces of work. Which of course gives the car its signature look, while most companies are all about the sleek look of tomorrow, Reclaimer really wants to bring out a more vintage look for this particular one of a kind speeder.

Strengths. The Phrik plating is great for all those tight situations, the more lightweight metal simply made more sense for crafting this speeder and it makes it both a bit more lightweight and tough. It's great at taking plenty of damage and keep on moving, so whether you're running from the cops or going through rugged terrain, the Hunter Thompson will keep on trucking. It's tough, fast, and an all around reliable piece of engineering designed by Miss Blonde herself. Plus there's a butt ton of drugs in the trunk so have fun owning a serious drug collection.

Weaknesses. While the body might be made of Phrik, the windows aren't. So if shots do come flying your way, we recommend getting low as to not get your head blown off. The windows can certainly take a beating, but they are nowhere near as tough as the reinforced Phrik. Furthermore another big weakness is the airspeeder's weakness to ion weaponry, do your best not to get tagged by it. While the Phrik can help diffuse that energy a bit, it's still quite effective at potentially frying necessary components for the vehicle to function at full capacity.

Summary. Just an awesome speeder for when you need to go and find the galactic dream, or if you want to travel in style. If you're the lucky winner of this prize then enjoy and feel free to take it as a convertible, we pride ourselves when it comes to satisfying our customers at Reclaimer.

[member="Miss Blonde"] - A slight issue before we touch anything else. Unless I missed something relating to the Event (I checked and don't believe so)

You have phrik plating on this vehicle, but no development thread for it. I understand the submission is unique, but per the rules, the new relaxation of dev for Restricted Materials only applies to Unique Items in the Technology subforum. I had to double check it myself too, so no worries. Solutions can be as follows:

• Remove the phrik plating
  • Quick 10 post mining dev to meet requirements
Get back to me on which you chose, or any other pertinent info or edits.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

For a 10 post dev thread I could probably bump this to a semi unique and make more, but then that'd defeat the purpose of a unique item for a prize. And I don't really want to do a dev thread for a single item. So you can just archive this instead, I'll think up some other prizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom