Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Hunt

Tag: Elryn Freestar Elryn Freestar
Location Somewhere in space

star-wars-star-wars-squadrons.gif

Deep in space, far from Pybus an otherwise quiet little piece of the cold void of space was suddenly lit up with bright light from ship cannons. The first ship was a simple light freighter, while not far behind them, was a heavily armed gunship hot on the first ship's tail. Another direct hit, hammered the light freighter's shield, shaking everything inside. "Who the griff did you piss off, to get the bloody Al Galaare sent after you?!" Asked the pilot stressfully to Eleven, that had managed to hitch a hike with. The pilot made another set of insane manoeuvres to dodge another missile, flying directly into an asteroid belt, evading both massive and smaller rocks from hitting them.

Just to make things worse for the pilot named Ion, and Eleven, the gunship chasing them didn't waiver from the danger of the asteroid belt, giving Ion and Eleven no time for breathing. "At least make yourself useful and man the upper cannons" stated Ion as she made another wild evasion from a missile that exploded a huge boulder right before them, forcing Ion to do a deep nosedive.

Another direct hit managed to find its way, damaging some of the outer hulls of the light freighter. Whether Eleven was good at manning a ship's cannon or not, he would quickly find himself outgunned by the gunship and how his shots mostly were tanked by the gunship's shield.

"Keep shooting at them, boy, we almost have hyperjump ready!" commed Ion to Eleven as she evaded another barrage of missiles fired at them. Unfortunately, one of the missile's explosions managed to damage the light freighter's main engine, putting them at half speed. "I am NOT going to get gunned down by some bloody Dar'mandas today. Hold on kid, this is going to be a bumpy ride" commed Ion to Eleven as she started to prepare the hyperjump.

Another direct hit on the light freighter, taking out the cannon Eleven manned, almost blowing Eleven to pieces and if it hadn't been for Ion's timed hyperjump, would the next line of fired missiles have blown Ion and Eleven up, shattering the ship.

The teenager would see the familiar blue and white tunnel of light as the light freighter jumped away.

Last edited:

They'd found him! Those hunting him... and to make matters worse, Eleven had unintentionally dragged someone else into it, putting their life at risk too. A tsunami of guilt washed over him, so much so he was willing to do anything to make this right. "I'm sorry..." Eleven said gently as he sat behind the pilot, Ion "I-I don't know who they are... or why they're after me..." he explained before apologising again "I'm sorry I dragged you into this..."

His apologetic face would harden into resolve when told to man the upper cannons "R-right!" Eleven exclaimed with determination as he rose from his seat. Turning on his heel, the teenage Kiffar sprinted toward the upper cannons and ascended the ladder to the gunnery seat. His hands hovered over the aiming sticks, he'd piloted a starfighter before but never in combat, the boy was totally oblivious to the control systems. Regardless, he had to help in anyway he could.

Steeling himself, Eleven's fingers wrapped around the sticks and he swivelled the seat in tandem with the cannons and aimed at the gunship. Suddenly a wave of images flashed in his mind, of him manning a gunnery chair and hitting two starfighters. As quick as the image came Eleven returned to reality, the boy rubbed his forehead in confusion as he re-adapted to his current surroundings. However, he was instilled with a new sense of confidence and lined up a shot at the gunship before unloading a barrage of lasers at it.

It was all moot though, the gunship's defenses were too much and he was still accumulating to manning a gunnery chair. The freighter kept taking repeated hits despite Eleven's attempts to desperately do any damage. As he looked at the targeting screen below, his eyes widened in fear as he saw the gunship shoot a missile directly at Eleven - preparing to die, he closed his eyes and braced himself only to be shaken harshly by the missile's impact to the cannon. "Oh no..." he muttered realising they now had no way to defend themselves.

But before he could really panic, Eleven was sucked into his seat as the freighter entered hyperpsace. Releasing a sigh of relief, he glanced up through the see-through glass that held the gunnery chair and watched the white streaks pass by. Exiting his seat, Eleven made his way down the ladder and toward Ion holding his hands together anxiously. Inside the cockpit, he cleared his throat "I-- I'm sorry about that I--" he stammered, hanging his head low Eleven continued "I thought I managed to lose them when I booked passage on your ship..." the bot admitted in an apologetic tone. Biting his lip, he averted his gaze "Are you okay?" Eleven asked nervously.

Darth Insatious Darth Insatious

Ion released a breath she didn't expect to hold as she slumped down in her seat. Hearing the apologetic boy entering the cockpit, Ion sighed and turned around in her chair, so it faced Eleven. Leaning forward, she got up and walked past the young boy, "Next time you might want to mention that you are hunted by the Al Galaare" commented Ion, entering a small side room in the small corridor from the cockpit to the cargo hold/living chamber. A lot of loud noises came from the room as Ion started to gather tools for repairs. "Cheer up kid, we survived. That's what's important in this unfair galaxy" explained Ion and exited the room and closed the door behind her.

Looking down at the young kid, with her tool belt over one shoulder and her left hand resting on her hip, she gave Eleven an examining look. "Since you're the reason for my damaged ship, you might as well be useful" commented Ion with a smirk and waved Eleven along.

Eleven found himself in the engine room by a small hatch in the wall around shoulder height for Eleven. Kneeling down, Ion took off her toolbelt and pulled a Hydrospanner out and handing it to Eleven. "Do you see in there, at the end of the shaft?" Asked Ion, pointing into the small very tightly shaft leading into a bunch of wires and other ship components.

"Normally, I have to land, in order to get to the area, but we're in hyperspace right now and we won't be able to comm anyone until we've fixed the panel in there. It so happens that you are just the right size to fit in the shaft" explained Ion with a smile, waiting for Eleven to take the hydrospanner and crawl in. The Shaft itself was a bit dark apart from the many kinds of multiple coloured lights in the shaft, but Ion held a small torch for Eleven, so he could see while working.

"Just follow my instruction and I'm sure you won't get fried" joked the pilot with a smirk and gave Eleven a small clap on the back.

Last edited:

"I-I don't even know who they are!" Eleven exclaimed in defence as he followed Ion out of the cockpit, truth be told, he had no clue who any of the people chasing him were. However, these armored individuals with the helmets, it was the first time he'd encountered them; the 'Al Galaare'. Regardless, Eleven was relieved that they had managed to escape those hunting him unscathed... minus the damage to the freighter.

Ion disappeared into a small room, seemingly in search of something judging by how loud the noises were that came from the other room. A few moments later, the pilot emerged from the small room with a tool belt. She jokingly blamed him for the damage to her ship, although Eleven wasn't socially aware enough to realise he was being teased "I didn't--" he started to argue before resigning himself and sighing in defeat "Yes, ma'am." Eleven obeyed, following behind Ion into the engine room.

He watched as the pilot knelt down, asking him if he could see what was inside, Eleven knelt beside her and searched inside - looking at the end of the shaft. "Yeah, but what am I looking at? Those wires?" he asked, genuinley confused but before he knew it, the kid was handed a hydrospanner and sent inside the shaft to make the repairs.

Eleven sighed, crawling his way to the wires, it was way too cramped in there - claustrophobic almost. He really didn't want to do this but it was the least he could do for putting a stranger at risk... and being partly responsible for the damage to their ship. "O-okay, what now?" Eleven asked nervously, fearful of being electrocuted... for some reason, the thought of being electrocuted made Eleven particularly paranoid.

Darth Insatious Darth Insatious

When Eleven found himself in front of the panel, he would see a bunch of multicoloured wires, all connected, crossing each other left and right. Kneeling down with a hand on the top of the shaft, "do you see the blue wire?" Asked Ion. "Yea, don't touch that, it would shut down the ship... I kid, but really, don't touch it. Take the three red wires at the bottom and switch them out with the tree blue ones at the touch, so we can redirect powers" explained finally without throwing jokes in.

"Did you do it? It should be pretty straight forward" commented Ion, waiting for his answer. The three blue wires was a bit covered by other wires, but pushing the wires that were in the way to the side, he could easily see them. "Ones that is that, I need you to pump the lever to the right by the panel ten times. That should kickstart the power" explained Ion finally as she waited for the kid to do her instructions.

If he didn't manage the first time, Ion would continue to guide the kid, until he would get it.

However, if he had done the steps correctly, the entire ship came to life, as well as brighter lights inside of the shaft, giving Eleven a much better view of everything. "Great kid, come on out and remember to close the shaft after you" called Ion into Eleven in the shaft as she rose and left the engine room to go back to the cockpit and check how much power they actually managed to direct.

Sitting in the pilot chair, she grabbed a tablet and leaned back in her chair with crossed legs on the ship panel in front of her. "Krif" cursed the pilot. If Eleven was in the cockpit as well, "we only have enough juice, to fly to the nearest planet... there" explained Ion and showed Eleven a seemingly uninhabited planet five or so hours from their current location.

"Well, I hope you know how to pass the time kid, cause this going to take some time, flying without being able to jump into hyperspace" sighed Ion and started to point the ship in the right direction. The annoying part was that the autopilot had been taken out in the pursuit, so she had to manually control the ship if she wanted to go anywhere that wasn't straight ahead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom