Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunt Is On, Desertion of Liberty Concord from the Confederacy

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
The screen of your datapad would flicker as another news broadcast on the encrypted Bounty Hunters' Guild network would begin. The familiar large figure of the black-armored Guildmaster appeared on the screen, giving a nod to the camera,
"Greetings, Hunters."
He would begin before looking down at the datapad of information in front of him,
"Recently large number of troopers have defected from the ranks of Confederacy of Independent Systems, most prominently one Commander Calico and his Dreadguard comrades. The deserters formed a group they call 'The Liberty Concord' they claim their goal is to escape war and meaningless bloodshed and seek peace. Their current numbers are unknown but some speculations say between forty and fifty thousand soldiers. The Clone Guards were lately the most prominent force among Confederate Rank, it is unknown how the CIS will handle their loss should none of the deserters come back. Some speculate that the end of Confederacy is drawing near."
The Guildmaster would look up at the camera then,
"While I do find their ideals admirable, desertion and stealing military property is not a way to go to achieve them, it is a crime. And for every crime there has to be punishment. As such, the Confederacy has already posted a bounty on Liberty Concord links to the holo-version of it will be available after the broadcast. I implore you, my hunters, to look into this bounty so that we may bring the deserters back into Justice, and show the Galaxy the Guild is still here to silence the criminals."

The Guildmaster would look down on the datapad once more then,
"In other news, an individual named Rayn H'voc has murdered CIS officers and stolen one of their ships, so get on his case as well. And the Arkanian dragons have responded to the bounty on their species-"
He would pick up another datapad, reading off of it
"And I quote, 'We are pissssssssed.'"

He would look to the camera then, giving it a nod,
"Good hunting, that is all."
And with that the screen would flicker again as the transmission ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom