Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Hook

gVNHxckR-vWYUNBaZzKL2Ay5ew1DRu7ZyllPubCQMMBHLk64-_mVJ03anpNtNxTutnWD47nAvtMehykOUKAOaYCWXn_m6YG_izKzFos_DA2gntedBtjuqDSG2S97Jo3waueifKCu8XQsBGASaQGbrsqbsbiAlCBh58VdIPhZNGMUo_tcGXtDux_Iwyl4PA

HlLr6G6.png

Le Castle Vania - Wetwork

tumblr_654a6bc2d149c524ed7440097a1b2926_49ac76ca_1280.jpeg

Zadjeris, Sevarcos II
901 ABY
Sevarcos II, what a place. You could nearly taste the spice in the air, such was its influence on this world. The Spice Lords ran this world, regardless of what political borders might tell you, and with this rule they did whatever they wanted. In the case of Zadjeris one Spice Lord, the delightfully ironically named Sev Narcos, ran the city, and cut deals with the Hutts to ensure a steady supply of slaves keep digging up that spice, right underneath the Rimward Trade League's nose under the ruse of "debt repayment." Yeah, right. What a load of bantha chit.

Unsurprisingly, the Spice Lords weren't the only ones interested in the world's spice, they were just the ones with the most control. Six's boss, Aurelius Baldor, was a Made Man of the Family crime syndicate and, before that, a spice lord of his own on Kessel. Through his appointed position as the CEO of Moonveil Mining Corporation, Aurelius saw an opportunity and sent Six to Sevarcos to secure a spice operation for The Family.

Doing some digging, he discovered a RTL Ranger named Shar Vida who had been attempting to clean up the world and had been, of course, unsuccessful thus far. But sometimes all someone needs is a push, a point in the right direction, and all of the pieces begin to fall into place. And so Six sent an anonymous message to Shar, under the alias Mr Blue Eyes, inviting her to a meeting in a private booth in a Zadjeris nightclub, promising information that would aid her in her crusade.

Shar Vida

S
Subject 6: Cassander Solimar Subject 6: Cassander Solimar

Zadjeris. Spice City. Shar grimaced as she moved through the streets toward the meeting point, the breath mask filtering out the spice in the atmosphere. She hated this city- it was the sign of everything wrong with Sevaracos. Everything that had always been wrong with it and was still wrong with it, despite the work of the Rangers and the League. Even with the defense forces built outside the traditional structure of the Spice Lords, it wasn't easy to buck centuries of culture and tradition.

Especially when those who had held power for so long refused to give it up and those who had curried favor with them would do anything to maintain their favored status. That was the way of things, she suspected- the rich and powerful clung to their position by their fingernails, even as the League worked to pry them away.

She cracked her knuckles and gestured to the rest of her squad. "Fan out, secure the exits, and establish a perimeter. We didn't make many friends last time I was in this city."

The other Rangers moved, fanning out to secure the building before she slipped through the doors.

Mr. Blue Eyes.

That was an alias she'd ever heard of. And this was too much espionage for her taste. She'd joined up with the Rangers to help build a new Sevarcos, protect justice, and help those oppressed by the rich who squeezed wealth from the very blood of the people living on the world. Espionage, secret rendezvous? That was the realm of ORION.

But this was said to be a domestic issue. And if it was a chance to push Sev Narcos off his bloodstained throne, she would take it. The Twi'lek moved to the bar. "I'm looking for a Mr. Blue Eyes."

gVNHxckR-vWYUNBaZzKL2Ay5ew1DRu7ZyllPubCQMMBHLk64-_mVJ03anpNtNxTutnWD47nAvtMehykOUKAOaYCWXn_m6YG_izKzFos_DA2gntedBtjuqDSG2S97Jo3waueifKCu8XQsBGASaQGbrsqbsbiAlCBh58VdIPhZNGMUo_tcGXtDux_Iwyl4PA

"Booth Six." The bartender said simply, pointing down the way to the booth. Inside the booth Six sat with a Fiora cigarra between his lips, a glass of whiskey sitting in front of him, and was waiting for Shar Vida when she made her way into the booth. The man's most obvious features were, true to his alias, his blue eyes. To be specific, his obviously cybernetic, lightly glowing blue eyes. He was dressed in a dark suit, business casual style, with no tie and an open collar. "Ah, Ranger Vida, I'm glad to see you decided to show. Wise of you to not do so alone. If I were you, I won't trust anyone in this city either." Outside, Six's sentry droid sat disguised with its hologram matrix, and through his implants Six had seen the other Rangers move to secure the building. The Rangers wouldn't find anything suspicious. Or, nothing more suspicious than anything else on Sevarcos already was. It was just him.

Six held the cigarra between his fingers, taking a sip of his whiskey. "So I'm sure you understand my discretion. As I understand your wariness. But make no mistake, my intentions are genuine." He motioned broadly. "Under Sev Narcos' reign, this city and its people have suffered, and both myself and those I represent wish to see his rule come to an end. His removal would see everyone benefit." He cocked his head to the side, smirking. "Well, everyone except Narcos himself and the Hutts, I suppose." With that, he took another sip of his whiskey. His cybernetic eyes looked over the Ranger, taking in her body language.

Shar Vida

S
Subject 6: Cassander Solimar Subject 6: Cassander Solimar

Shar slid into the seat, keeping her face impassive and her lekku still. The cybernetic eyes were disconcerting but not surprising in a shady place like this, especially if he'd put in the effort to set up observation of his own. She sat in silence for several moments after he finished speaking, watching him, one hand resting lightly on the table, while the other rested lightly on the butt of the gun at her hip.

"Pardon my cynicism," Shar said finally, leaning forward to rest one elbow on the table. "But who do you represent?" That was always the big question in covert actions like these, especially with anonymous groups moving in the shadows. It gave her a sense of unease, and she kept her eyes moving across the room's boundaries. "And who is this everyone that would benefit? Your financiers? The spice traders? The other Spice Lords? Or the people of Sevarcos as a whole?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom