Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Hellmuth Charity Drive

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Greetings everyone, I am Vladislav Von Kresvelgard or Vlad Von Kresvel for short.

I am looking for interaction with various people within the galaxy. I wanted to make a social thread that will introduce my character and thus figured that hosting a charity ball within Vlad's Public Persona of Count Ivan Valtor to be the most beneficial to my overall plan.

A little about his public persona, is that Count Ivan Valtor is known for his connections to the Bank of the Core and other financial institutions within the galaxy through Hellmuth Holdings. Allowing him some considerable influence on the galactic markets through his various majority shares in a variety of companies. He is also a sponsor of various public works projects, such as building new skyscrapers, museums, university's, military academies. Underneath this Public Persona is that of a Sangnir Highblood and Founder of the Von Kresvelgard Dynasty who is using this event to expand his Webway of Influence and establish connections with influential people as is natural for highbloods.

Summary of the Event:

Hellmuth Holdings is hosting a charity drive on the World of Aaris III. The charity drive is bringing in money to support more Public Works Projects across the Outer Rim to build up infrastructure on undeveloped worlds and provide them access to technology that they otherwise would not be able to obtain on their own. The Event will include the Main Charity Event, where various delegations will present their donations to the host, along with the Charity Ball that will happen at the same time, having plenty of attractions such as an art gallery, technology show and many more. Count Ivan Valtor has already sent out invitations to the galactic elite to come show their support for charity and in particular public works projects because more buildings would mean more power to wield. The location for this ball on the World of Aaris III will be the mountain city of Teras Verin. A recently developed city that is currently host to over 5 million people and generously funded by Hellmuth Holdings.

charity drive

necromancer.png

Hmmm . . .

Eh, whatever. I'm in.

V
The Thread is Up

Naada Sa

N
This sounds like a perfect place and setting for Naada, i need to just have the chance to use her a little to clearly figure out her story but..yeah, I'd like to try her out here? ^^

Ran is in need of some friends in high places. I'm thinking this might be the perfect place to make them. Now she just needs some gullible rich oaf to trick, seduce, or intimidate into giving her a ticket. Any takers?

V
I look forward to having you come to the event. I do feel sorry for that gullible nobleman that you are taking a ticket from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom