Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hawk's Circle

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Hawk_s_Circle_Logo_Final_Version.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Image Source: X ([member=Ar'ekk] & SithAcademy.com)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Development Thread: The Underworld
  • Primary Source: N/A
CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: The Hawk's Circle
  • Headquarters: The Hawk's Circle Headquarters
  • Locations: Nar Shaddaa
  • Operations: Gambling, Arms Dealing, Spice Smuggling
  • Tier: 2
DESCRIPTION

The Hawk's Circle is the ambitious idea of a Rogue Jedi seeking to get retribution for past occurances that affected his own life drastically, attempting to empower himself and become something greater than what life had to offer him at that point.

The criminal syndicate is composed by former members of the Rogue Jedi's old infantry squad that fought on Malachor V, who are actively working for the organization by providing armed support, running the spice and weapons trade, smuggling of different goods and participating in many other illegal activities. Everyone runs a piece of Nar Shaddaa's Promenade and the Red Light Sector by managing The Hawk's Den, the Krayt Dragon Club, The Black Diamond and Talath's Diner which all serve as the principal fronts for the organization's illicit activities and involvement in the Underworld.

By keeping a neutral stance, they allow a major amount of income reach their hands without risking too much in unnecessary struggles although they handpick their allies for their own maximum benefit.

No one will be stopping The Hawk's Circle fast growing on Nar Shaddaa and its ambitious (and also greedy) members will continue to put in a hard day's work to make sure every single establishment on their grasp is ran in the easiest way possible to secure the steady income it'll bring to everyone involved with the cause, however most of the income is kept by the leader strictly.

RATIONALE

Following the downfall of The Lirak Cartel, ran by a group of outlaw Hutts adjacent to the Hutt Council, who operated mainly in the Promenade and the Red Light Sector of Nar Shaddaa. The Rogue Jedi, contracted by a rising underworld figure, was paid a substantiall amount of credits to disrupt their operations and finally put an end to their reign and allow the employer a more relaxed expansion of their criminal organization.

All the venues were brought down by multiple explosives which eventually hurt the cartel's economy and made the Hutts leave the Smuggler's Moon. Ar'ekk Daesharacor took over the destroyed buildings, rebuilt them and put them back in business for his own personal gain thus creating his own criminal syndicate.

The Hawk's Circle was founded with the premise of empowering those left behind and rebuild the many lives affected through a common idea: credits. With the official stamp put on paper, the syndicate is looking forward to gain a big reputation amongst other criminal enterprises that compose the underworld.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

So, the image. I believe you have taken an image and edited it, can you please put the original image source within the submission.

Aswell as this:
"A Tier 2 company may begin with a max of three operations with little to no development."

Please, adjust this submission to follow this rule.

@Ar'ekk

Arekk

I've made the image myself, hence putting my name as the only artist/person to credit. There's no "original source".

Also toned down the operations as requested.

[member="Venthis Zambrano"]

Are you certain you made the image? Here is The Sith Empire's logo:
SnL89yG.png

From what I can tell yours is very similar. Where if you were to remove the red line and turn the image upside down, they would be exact except for the head towards the top.

@Ar'ekk

Arekk

Venthis Zambrano said:
Are you certain you made the image? Here is The Sith Empire's logo:
SnL89yG.png

From what I can tell yours is very similar. Where if you were to remove the red line and turn the image upside down, they would be exact except for the head towards the top.

@Ar'ekk
I created the Hawk's head myself so that's where I got confused. Yes, I took the Sith Tech symbol and made some modifications but thought it wouldn't hurt. Guess I was wrong, my apologies.

The original author has been properly credited as requested.

[member="Venthis Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom