Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Hawk's Circle Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
tsocial_club_members_only.jpg
NAR SHADDAA
The Hawk's Circle Headquarters, Red Light Sector

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: The Hawk's Circle Headquarters
  • Classification: Base of Operations
  • Affiliation: Ar'ekk Daesharacor
  • Accessibility: The entrance of "The Hawk's Circle Headquarters" is prohibited to anyone not affiliated with the criminal group, its only entrance being through "Talath's Diner" and heading up a set of stairs within the restaurant.

• Security: Considering it's the hotspots and main meeting spot for criminals working under Ar'ekk Daesharacor, the premises are heavily guarded in many vantage points including all doors, all rooms, the balcony and the rooftop.

• Description: The Hawk's Circle Headquarters acts as the principal mingling spot between members and the leader of Ar'ekk Daesharacor's uprising criminal group. Albeit being a small sized "circle" of trusted men, most of the individuals involved are former squad members of Ar'ekk's old infantry unit that fought in Malachor V. Only the most trustable people are allowed inside.

POINTS OF INTEREST

The Main Room: A Pazaak table stands in the middle of a dim-lighted room, different weapon cabinets at reach of everyone in case of emergency. Nearby, an exit to the balcony offered anyone a quiet oversight of Nar Shaddaa.

The Lounge: A relaxing spot away from the loud chatter and gambling games, inside there's a large sofa with a television broadcasting galactic sports on a 24/7 basis.

The Balcony: Doesn't offer much but a nice view of the slums of Nar Shaddaa and its always bright neon lights in the sorroundings. Also a nice spot to take a look at the poverty while you're enjoying a drink. Amazing, right?

Weapons Room & Contraband Storage: Heavy blasters and spice are locked inside different cabinets. These items are not meant to be used and are available to be sold on the black market. Everything is accounted for and anyone found stealing from here will be dealt with.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

As part of the expansion done by Ar'ekk Daesharacor after defeating The Lirak Cartel, The Hawk's Circle Headquarters became one of the many different venues that were renovated and put back in business to become another source of income for his uprising criminal empire. There's not much known about the past history of the building besides apparently acting as a spice storage and firearms dealing spot prior to its destruction.

Only close acquaintances of Ar'ekk Daesharacor are allowed to enter the premises and can stay there as long as they want.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
@Ar'ekk

2. There is a cap of three active or pending submissions permitted in each of the sub forums in the Codex or Factory per Writer.
I'll be moving this to the Pre-Codex as each writer is only permitted three active subs in any of the subforums of the Codex, per the Codex rules found here.

Arekk

Zeradias Mant said:
@Ar'ekk

I'll be moving this to the Pre-Codex as each writer is only permitted three active subs in any of the subforums of the Codex, per the Codex rules found here.
Apologies for that, I should've given the rules a read before submitting this. It'll remain in the Pre-Codex until the rest of my pending submissions are approved, right?

Thank you.

Arekk

Zeradias Mant said:
@Ar'ekk

Correct, though you'll need to be responsible for notifying the Codex Admin or an RPJ to move it back to the live Codex as soon as it's viable to do so.
Aware of that. Appreciate the fast response, will tag the respective Codex Admin or RPJ when it's the right time.

Netherworld

[member="Ar'ekk"]

Unfortunately, Codex doesn't accept Pinterest as a sufficient image source. The image appears to be concept art for the 1313 SW game – please make sure your Image source reflects that.

Arekk

Netherworld said:
[member="Ar'ekk"]

Unfortunately, Codex doesn't accept Pinterest as a sufficient image source. The image appears to be concept art for the 1313 SW game – please make sure your Image source reflects that.
Yeah, apologies about Pinterest as I didn't mean to put that as the source. I've fixed it now.

[member="Netherworld"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom