Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Grey Line

These days, it was hard to throw a stone without finding someone that had seen slaves, been a slave, or had owned slaves. Especially in the outer rim, though the safe places for the practice were starting to fade again. Unlike many Sith, Khamesi didn't mind this. She had a strong personal distaste of slavery, one she justified to any Sith that would question her with cold logic, hiding that last iota of compassion she still had buried inside her. It wasn't the only way it showed itself, but it was by far the most obvious, and the one most of her rivals would pick up on first if they figured it out. This had a little effect on her and her forces, most of their raids that weren't for money, were to take out slaver cabals before they could get rich or take to many people. That was what she was doing here, Utapau wasn't to far from Sith Order territory, but the system had always been one of the more economically active planets in the Outer Rim, and while slavery wasn't visible here, the criminal underworld smuggled plenty of things through Utapau, including sapient cargo. Most of her forces were in another system, waiting for her return. Couldn't have a combat fleet, even one as small as her own, just show up in 'neutral' space and not expect alarm bells. Instead it was just her freighters and some of her shuttles, docked at the starport where they were unloading their ill-gotten gains to make room for whoever they freed from the ring Khamesi had tracked down. She had left her droids and soldiers behind to not attract to much attention, unless they had something like an expert bounty hunter or a good force user of some kind, they wouldn't be much of a threat to her.

She examined the non-descript door in front of her, she could feel the fear, anger, and drunken joy of the people beyond. If she had to judge, there was a fresh shipment here. Less than a hundred people, but even one would have been enough for her. She growled, and fitted her breathing mask, shaped like the skull of a dragon, onto her face, and pulled up the hood of her cloak. No explosives, no saber, not yet anyway. Instead a shroud of green flames formed around her before she channeled more power into her muscles and eyes, she was going to make this fast, and make this violent. With one final deep breath, she lifted her flaming fist, and slammed it into the middle of the door, it looked like flimsy plastoid from a distance, but was much thicker and stronger, durasteel beneath it's veneer. It was no match for her strength, and the shatterpoints she had found in it's construction. The door shattered inward, slamming into the middle of a underground bar, the criminals and bounty hunters gathered turned to see a massive, flaming figure, the remains of their door flickering with flames from where her fist had made contact with it.

Most of the fear and anger came from rows and rows of men and women, mostly Twi'leks but there were others, including a wookie, that were chained in a pit that was visible from next to the bar, a little stage next to it. This wasn't just a place to collect them, this was an auction house. The man closest to the door was perhaps the luckiest, he didn't have time to process what had happened before he was dead, neck broken and face burned from a fist that slammed into it. Three more went down much like this first man before some blaster fire started, shouts of panic and anger at the mysterious figure smashing their little party. Some of them were more finely dressed, probably early arrivals that had come here to buy. The first of them to drop was a woman in a very expensive dress, her throat torn open as Khamesi's claws flashed through the air. Bolts were flying everywhere at this point, but they struggled to find their mark. A few did hit her, but she simply used more force power to negate their damage, they barely singed her fur. She tore through the disorganized, drunken criminals like a rancor through a mud hut.

By the time the two dozen or so people were dead, the fires on the door had finally faded, leaving charred, broken bodies scattered around. She calmed the flames shrouding her as she caught the hand of a terrified server, bomb collar around her neck, who tried desperately to stab what to her seemed like a feral butcher. She twisted the girls hand just enough to make her drop the knife, taking it from the girl. She brought it to the girls neck, a faint flicker of purple energy shrouded it as she ionized the blade, a neat little trick she had learned early in her training. She used it to short the bomb collar, before beginning to cut the thing despite the girls scared cries. She had some compassion for the slaves, but she didn't care if they were scared of her. Once they were free they could work out other details. It was obvious to her that none of them were from Utapau, so she doubted many of them would refuse a lift back home. The collar was made of thicker leather than she had thought, it was taking more time than she wanted to cut through it, she growled and used a bit more force, causing the girl to yelp in pain.

Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
It is difficult to say how long ago was the last time Risa felt even something that reminded her of the joy of being, the joy of existing, or in simple terms, the joy of being alive here and now. All that remained of her angelic soul after almost 20 years of endless butchery and massacres was a special mixture of fear and compassion, allowing Risa to simultaneously kill thousands of innocent sentient beings and simultaneously do justice, in those states of consciousness where the awareness of the horror and absurdity of her personal nature and of the universe as a whole was wandering. But now, at the farthest reaches from the centre of galaxy on the planet Utapau, holding in her icy pale hands an open candy wrapper with a flowery pattern and tasting the sweet chocolate in her mouth, for some unknown reason her silent heart suddenly trembled, causing the girl to look around nervously with apprehension, and then returned her gaze to the dark grey colour of the wrapper and the bright red-orange tones of some alien flowers, and that strange feeling returned, which could not be translated from the world of feelings and sensations to the world of symbols, syllables and sentences, but it was fabulous. It was at that moment that Risa heard a tremendous explosion just a few dozens of metres away from her, followed by the shrieks of many different creatures. Risa knew little about this planet and even less about the cause of such an explosion, but not keeping time to wait, she swallowed the rest of the candy and putting the paper in her pocket, stood up and went in an accelerated stride to the scene, feeling that something wrong. A minute later, Risa stood at the entrance to something that a couple of minutes ago was supposed to have been an auction, or an establishment with similar functions and services; all around, in the most amazingly artistic colours, were various anatomical body parts, encased in the arms of whole pieces of tile, iron and even concrete. The picture as a whole was far from pretty, but Risa lived by such views and without paying any attention to it, the girl walked around the remains of the place and then noticed a huge tall woman, framed in very heavy armour, who was hovering over a rather small body, which was scared to death and trying to get rid of an incomprehensible "liberator". Risa immediately noticed the signs of violence on the small body and something resembling a slave collar and chain, which immediately made the girl think of asking what kind of relationship these women were in? And at the same time her hand was reaching for her blade for a quick solution, causing her breath to become hotter and more fiery, as when Risa usually lose her sanity and enter a state of satan, her entire body would heat up to fantastic temperatures and her veins would turn into a lava-like hot substance. The aura around Risa also changed dramatically, making it difficult to calculate from the outside how dangerous this strange bystander really was. In the end, Risa decided to do as she always did in order to get at the truth of the situation, which was the elements of the explosion, without getting the answers. Risa with slow steps approached Khamesi Aivar and putting her cold hand on her shoulder spoke in a very quiet soothing but dream ish woice voice, with intermittent breathing.
"Where are you from, Sith?" Whereupon Risa without making any sudden movements gently pushed the tall woman away from the young girl and looked that one in the eyes sighed and placing her hand on the thick leather with flecks of metal smiled sweetly at the girl and said "Don't be afraid...I'l help you out" . The blood vessels, veins and the very skin of the icy only hand began to change colour at a rapid speed to a slightly warm red, a hot orange and in another second bits of meat , the skin and even a bit of phalanxes of fingers evaporated and in their place small rivers of fire were flowing, causing the skin and the metal to melt. After a moment Risa released the girl and took the part of the collar herself with the bomb in her hands smiling a little crazy and stepped back a meter away from the two girls, using the force she had easily stopped the bomb by playing with high tempretures , holding it with her volcanic hand , then she tossed the remains at her feet , they were small parts and wires, and after calming down, she looked at Khamesi Aivar with her usual outsider like face and asked a question.
"You're not going to kill anyone else, are you?"
Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Last edited:
Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

Khamesi did not appreciate being snuck up on, nor being touched by a stranger. Her stance hardened, and her face remained cold, the only reason she didn't trike immediately was because she didn't know what nature of foe this was, or probably was as the case may be. Her voice was even, if still cold, drained of emotion to hide her anger at the interruption.

"It doesn't matter where I'm from, what matters is that you interrupted me in the middle of breaking the chains from these slaves."

That was it, for now. Not everyone knew that breaking chains was a symbol of freedom, of releasing one from their bonds, but most did. She easily assumed whatever stood before her, whatever manner of force user it was, would understand. She didn't particularly care if she did, she just wished to know who this girl was, and why she dared get in the way of Khamesi's own mission.

Risa looked silently at Khamesi, again noting the stunning physical attributes of the local rescuer and her confidence in her interests, words and actions, the kind of woman that was rare enough for Risa, tired of the constant carnage, who only longed for the quiet of home, no matter where, no matter with whom it was. At Khamesi's reply, she first took Khamesi's hand and brought it to her almost fiery skin and replied in a light, half-asleep tone. "I have made a mistake. For that I apologise to you. You save them as best you can, in your own way, but you save them. Thank you for that. I'm Risa, I don't have the exact profession. And you, who are you? What are you? And why do you have such a strong emotional weakness towards all the weak souls?" With that Risa fell silent, and removing her hand from Khamesi's arm hid it under her cloak with a painfully fiery stare as she continued to study Khamesi's reactions and body movements with interest. Outwardly, Risa perhaps somewhat resembled those sufferers and the lost who sought to rid themselves of all memories of the horrors of war, hardship, violence and generally the pain that brought with it the fact of life, this huntress of all mortals in the galaxy. "And if I may add, I do not wish conflict in any way. Unless. I wish to understand this act and the your nature"

"If you must know, my name is Khamesi. I am many things. Pirate, and Sith are the only titles that matter to outsiders."

Great, another odd one. This wasn't' the first force-bound person Khamesi had met, she'd met four now counting nether-born and touched. Not a one of them was anything close to normal. Not a one of them, though who could call Jedi, Sith, Mawite, or Crusader normal. She did not shy away from the sudden touch of her hand to the woman's skin. Some seers and other odd powers needed touch, and some species just generally considered touch normal even among strangers.

"I despise weakness, as all Sith, but slavers hold me ire for being so weak they need to force others to do their work for them. I may despise the weakness of those that have been enslaved, but the chains bound to them earn more than just that, I hate them. If I could I would burn every slaver where they stand. Instead I have to suffice with burning their businesses, one step at a time."

Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

"Khamesi, pirate and Sith, quite an interesting name, but on the whole I am very pleased that you have decided to adopt a peaceful, mutually respectful style of language and thinking. Other than that I don't have any reason to be indignant, other than, of course, taking out slave owners simultaneously requires a huge amount of information on your hands and about the same quality of military power and morale to be able to go to all places as quickly as possible and remove all targets with live status and drag them into the category, neutralized." Risa replied and smiled cheerfully at Khamesi and with another sigh she looked around what was left of the place and nodded satisfactorily to herself and returning her gaze to Khamesi she gauged her physical strength and asked. "Look, would you mind if I worked with you for a while? To tell you the truth, I do not have any orders, so I'm completely free, as they say, you do not have to pay, I am interested in your work, your methods and everything else, and besides, you are pretty strong for a person with such a good heart. " After this Risa in a couple of seconds returned to her usual, relaxed state, her skin colour became healthy and there was no trace of fire and fever, the girl's fiery gaze was now occupied by Khamesi and counting those new emotions that passed through Risa at the moment of the meeting, she was very important to consider this side of any potential duel, many put either nothing or various emotions into it, which contain references to significant events in the lives of saviors or victims that can be used in building in her thinking correct psycho-physiological portrait of any opponent Risa has crossed paths with in her life.

"Firstly, I hardly know you. If you know anything of Sith, only dead Sith trust easily. Second, I have an information network of my own creation, ad one that requires little oversight from me to keep flowing. Third, I am a pirate, of course I have military forces besides myself. You aren't much of a pirate by yourself."

What she didn't mention was her growing fleet, complete with a company funding it from the shadows, and a Star Destroyer and Shadowport being refit for her own use as a base and flagship. She didn't trust the strange being before her, but the she didn't really trust anyone. Well, there was Domina Prime Domina Prime but she was an odd exception to Khamesi's typical rules. She shook the thought of the strange xeno to the side and focused back on the here and now.

"On the other hand, anyone that will help me butcher slavers, dismantle their operations, and free their victims can be worked with, at least in the short term. Even worked with a Jedi on it once."

Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom