Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Weaponry Hunt (Open to all)

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
The Great Weaponry Hunt is a contest being held by Mercs Weaponry.

A news Broadcast comes over the holonet news across the galaxy. A woman sitting at a desk begins to speak.
Greetings citizens of the galaxy, i am Melissa Runnels, we here at Galaxy news just got report that Kylo Kyr'am, CEO & President of Mercs Weaponry has hidden a package somewhere in the galaxy and is offering a reward for whoever finds it. The contest is open to all. The prize is ONE free item from each category in his store, 50,000 credits, and a contract for a free custom item. The only clue given is "Rain is a very nice thing, but enough it might turn into snow". So begins the Great Weaponry Hunt, good luck to those who enter.

The Holonet news turns off.

(OOC DETAILS)
THE GREAT WEAPONRY HUNT
I have hidden a package somewhere in the galaxy, inside are Durasteel stamped certificates good for ONE free item from each category in my store. They have no expiration date so you could use them for future products, (NOTE: They CANNOT be used on special edition items such as Black Friday Weapons or the Christmas/New Years weapons), plus inside the package is 50,000 credits, and a contract to have one free own made custom. First one to find it gets it. But be warned, if you find it, others MAY COME AFTER YOU for that package.
The location of the package I'll tell you where it is when we get closer to the end of the thread or if someone finds it before then, then it's hunt the package carrier until everyone has got their post in.
Clue to where the package is
Rain is a very nice thing, but enough it might turn into snow
So it's more than likely on a planet that has rain or snow, that should narrow down the planets for you.

Good luck

(PLEASE USE TEMPLATE)
Name:
Allies:
Enemies:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom