Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Jedi Hunt: The Conclusion

Great Jedi Hunt: Conclusion

Note: This is public anyone can post as long as they have a means of transport, the adverb was public so a ship or anything similar may.

The strobe lights flickered, casting a crepuscular glow within the confines of the screen and neighbouring dashboard, a sequence of numbers flash by in florescent green, a pre-recorded advertisement plays, a single individual appears on the holocron, dressed in a long sleeved black dress with black buttons from the neck right down to almost the hemline, where the shiny toes of black boots were just visible poking out. Yet somehow it was still manly and the black of the robe looked sharp and crisp contrasted with the collar. Around his waist was tied a wide black tasseled sash.

"I greet thee hunter, the final day of the hunt draws to an end. With that bring in your captured to Tatoonine. Follow the coordinates for power and fame awaits those with the will to take it." A sequence of numbers pass giving you the location of the event.
Tatooine​
The cruel sun beat down, it's duel malevolent eyes unblinking, and the sky was it's co-conspirator with not even a wisp of cloud to soften the harsh rays. The fauna took shelter in the shadows of the rocks where the sand was not hot enough to roast them. Each step sunk into the searing sand, the air was thick and hazy, each breath like drowning in larva. This is Tatooine.​
Location​
A round bowl carved out of the rock, a natural gauge out of the earth. Sandstone flanks, a dusty bed fringed red cliffs, arid grandeur, in a sea of desert, amber-gold rocks, set at each end a large cage and towards the centre left a large pillar with a cave looking out and towards the bottom.​

Scene

A low heavy hum can be heard, breaking from the receding gray atmosphere a rotund expanse of dented metal can be seen on closer inspection you would note that it is a BT-7 Thunderclap, a re purposed Republic assault ship, armour plating flecked with the refuse of aged paint. A mechanical groan that resonates deep within the bowels of the ship, as it lands on the pillar in a cloud of sineway dust. A metallic walking platform extends out and in a shower of piston induced steam the hatch opens up a group of strange men walk out.

Character

A mechanical aberration steps out, the pronged feet taking great gauges out of the soil as he moves, his voice a low heavy rumble that rattles bones in their sockets "Thraxis stay with the ship, shoot anything down that might cause trouble". A military style coat tucked around him bordering his knees, with flannel trimmings hanging from the shoulders, leading the group.

A Duro wearing a brown trench coat, with the Jackals logo stitch into the right shoulder, the right side of his face, scarred and burnt, stands at the ships exit. One would notice he has two wrist mounted weapons CZ Wrist-Mounted Flame Projector and a MM9 Rocket System, a SG-82 Sonic Rifle would be strapped across his back, a Raven Gauss Rifle in his hands, and DL-18 Blaster Pistol would be holstered at his waist. Cadan would step out and stand behind Flannigan McNash."What do you want me to do Cap'n?" He'd check his multitude of weapons, making sure every weapon was stocked up with ammunition, and clean. "I'm sure I could be of assistance."

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Thraxis would follow in Cadan's footsteps, making sure his blasters were ready for a battle, polishing them of the grit that had gotten stuck in them from this unforgiving environments nature, "So then Captain, what's the plan? We got no body joining the Hunt, as well as making a giant dome of emptiness." he would say with sadness, "I was really looking forward to seeing some things kill each other for my amusement."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom