Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grandest Of Nature (ENDOR - Open to only a max of 6, any class!)

It was only the afternoon that Lereana herself had raised her weapon. The M-400 showed its own glimmer of light reflected from the sun atop a small hill in one of the forested sections of Endor, where it's mostly green, grassy, and full of trees. She kept her eyes focused on the sights of her rifle aiming down at the sight of trees and leaves seen from afar while hearing birds and distant howls possibly from the native Ewoks...

And even she's having trouble telling herself she had a mission here... find a possible resistance cell that had been working with X-Light. She lowered her rifle and proceeded down the hill before jogging up to a tree and putting her back into it while raising her weapon up her shoulder.

She then used her comms. "Kohr, status. All green?"

A male responded at the other line who had a refined straight-basic accent. "All green and good to go, V. It's gonna require getting used to without calling rank."

"Hey, good news. At least being Captain gave me experience, and you being a former Lieutenant did too. You know the drill. You got your scope as your own friend. You got a great vantage point from where you are. Setting up a portable sniper spot from a tree? Impressive."

"Ain't my specialty, but it'll do. So... Review. X-Light presence here?"

"Coordinating with possible Confed-employed Resistance fighters who are supposed to be given their own set of weapons. Intel I gathered said they'll defect out of interest. I doubt Akksel would be interested. But if this Resistance cell turns, we gotta take them with X-Light here. Cover me, I'm moving." (Confed meaning Confederacy.)

Lereana soon moves out of cover and starts to move forward with her rifle up and was on her way...

"You got a good 700 meters of movement before I move. Hopefully another tree or hill will make a good cover point."

"I'll be fine wherever you are, covered or not. Still... Can't judge situation lightly. Anything can happen here."

Lereana was thinking about a few things. It's a good thing she made a secret entry with Kohr. Being "smuggled" inside a First-Order controlled planet wasn't something she had in mind, but she heard of only a few things from this place: It's partially military-controlled, so she'll be expecting to see some familiar units she should evade. Her pace was a little faster than walking, but was still sneaking with her M-400 Nova Rifle still raised forward.

She then takes cover behind a big trunk while she looks ahead. "Kohr, still got visual on me?"

"Negative. Displacing now. You'll be on your own for a while. Good luck."

"Copy. Stay safe yourself. Moving." Lereana then peaked her rifle out first before her head, seeing there were no other hostiles in sight. She can't take any chances she'd be spotted early by either First Order, the Resistance Cell, or X-Light. It would ruin her own mission... "Damn it..." She muttered, cursing in it. "I need a guide. Those external guides about Endor that I've read aren't enough info to go by. I don't know what else to expect here..."

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom