Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Golden Nautolan [Nar Shaddaa - Social]

"I can't drink." his arm would rotate and pivot on its core, the pointed bulbs of his finger's wresting a cup from the table. "Well not like this." It was something of an effort balancing his weight on the seat, it would collapse if a finger's witth was off and he knew he couldn't keep it up for ever. "Bah! Tiny thing ain't they, can't even hold a good pint, all show no substance. But c'mon sit with me. Tell me about this interesting thing?"

| [member="William Kerkov"] |​

William Kerkov grinned slightly almost unnoticeably, "You and your men go by the Jackals correct? I have heard of your stories of pirating and such and wish to offer you a chance at glory. Only if you chose I am giving you a proposition to join the Open Circle Armada as an admiral and lead your ship and crew in fleet battles of great proportions. Please consider this."

| [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] |

"Titles are well and fine, but my life style my livelihood." it was than he knew he had to stand, the chair was welting and he rose to his full height leaving the wreckage of the chair in his wake. "Walk with me. Admiral I presume, what do I get, a title and name will get me so far, if I call myself star crusher doesn't make it true tho."

| [member="William Kerkov"] |​

William stood out from his own chair brushing his suit once again and walked with Mcnash, "Well Mcnash our armada is barely but a small fleet for hire, but since we are "for hire" we are paid by factions to fight for them. You see we are much like mercenaries but in a fleeting style. And for every battle we fight you and your crew is handsomely paid. And once we become bigger and can stand on our own each and every one of you would be paid a monthly salary."

| [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]|

William then grinned greatly, "It makes you Admiral Flannigan Mcnash of the Open Circle Armada. When you and your crew are ready join me at our headquarters in Terminus. But I do have to remind you that you and your men have to join the Open Circle. And I hope it is not of trouble Mcnash."

| [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] |

Cadan would run his fingers down the burnt half of his face, his fingers would leave small white lines as they slid down his face. "I guess I will promote myself to Cap'n then." He nodded, he liked the sounds of being Captain. He'd look towards the once human, once Captain Flannigan Mcnash.

[member="William Kerkov"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

That tiny clinking clanking sound of glass touching the bar table was almost background music to Jennifer, barely noticed among the many other sounds of inaudible speech and mall like music. She didn’t really pay much thought to the cognac glasses as they were placed in front of herself and Judgement either. She touched the back of the glass facing away from her with her fingers, pulling it a bit closer to herself with barely a touch, letting it slide a bit across the smooth bar table for a second and perhaps a half as well.

Soon after she glanced up and down the bar rather quickly, almost seeming to shrink in her already not very impressive height once done. She was almost certain that they had noticed her by now. There was really no denying it. She gulped almost, seeming anxious, as she with quick hand movements grabbed a leather case from inside her jacket and popped it open with a finger, revealing the cigarettes that was placed inside of it. A finger hovered over it before she snatched a single one, flipping it between her fingers before she gently hammered the butt on the table to make sure the tobacco inside would stay where it was.

It was soon lighted and after having spitted out a cloud of cyan smoke she sighed deeply, turning her gaze back towards Judgement. She seemed calmer now, yet her gaze behind the sunglasses of hers still occasionally flew towards Chiasa and Keira.
“Ah I don’t know... I guess I was just really looking forward to the chip bags they place in your room?” She said, her sentence loathed with sarcasm. “What’s up with that mask anyway?”

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] :: [member="Keira Ticon"] :: [member="Judgement"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom