Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Golden Circle

Lynette Lykova

L
The Bronze Coast
Planet Irith

It was a muddy brown metropolis. A sprawling city built near the warm water seaport. Ferrying trade goods and spacers back and forth between the ocean ports along the industrial coast. Blue collar and lonely too.

Well. The Golden Circle was the cure for all that. It was a Hutt Club built down by the bay. Owned and operated by the Cartels, it dealt in mostly metal workers, business men, and dock workers of all kinds. A common, dusty rabble. But at least the girls were professionals. There was plenty of money to made. Especially if you knew what to pay for.

Lynette was undercover. She wore her fluffy Shepard's Coat over an industrial black bodyglove. Her dark leather gloves held her shot glass close. She was sitting in the club's main dance room. Taking up a whole circular red booth just for herself. She could see the bar from here and was watching it's patrons come and go. Looking for anybody who might be "special" for her Jedi investigations.

Well. That was until something else caught her fluffy blue eye...

[member="Lyn'ara Okemi"]

She danced slowly up and down a pole to the beat of the music. This had been her life so far in this part of the galaxy. She had been a slave here for about a month and life seemed bleaker then it was with her last master.

Lyn was the kinda slave everyone wanted but no one ever could hang onto. She would resist and make patrons regret their actions trying to take advantage of a young girl. Something that was very bad for business. And once the master knew this they put her up for auction. this was her life. All she could do was live it hopelessly and pray that something changed or became just a little better. One thing she knew for certain was that she was not going to be broken. She would dance, she would submit, but she would never give up trying to be free.

The music ended and she hopped down from her pedestal. They had put her in a rather strange outfit. Along with that she was draped in all kinds of rings and necklace that jangled as she walked.

"Different planets had different styles and views on what they found attractive I guess" she thought to herself. She looked around the room, same old patrons. Drunks, rich people.. every kind of scum you could find on this planet was here. Suddenly she saw an unfamiliar face. A face of a human woman in a large coat.

[member="Lynette Lykova"]

Lynette Lykova

L
Lynette noticed [member="Lyn'ara Okemi"] had just finished her set. She was an unknown species to her. A strange and provocative one. Just the kind of girl to make a club sing. Like a poster girl or it's top earner. Lynette knew she was right about that too. Lyn'ara was drawing the attention of everybody in the club. Even the bouncer's seemed to keep one eye open for her.

Lynette eyed the bar one more time. She hadn't noticed anybody interesting up there and her investigation was going nowhere thus far. Hm. Maybe she should buy this blue dancer a drink? See if she could get some information from her. Names. Positions. Numbers. It couldn't hurt to try.

She sent out a gentle nudge in the Force. A subtle suggestion to Lyn'ara's mind. Beckoning the youthful dancer to come over and have a chat.

Before she even knew what had happened she was suddenly sitting by this strange woman. Close to her in fact. She could feel the fluff of the coat against her skin and smell the aroma of the woman."Good evening milady.. is there anything I can do for you?" She found herself saying and sitting closer and closer to the woman until their legs touched.

She then noticed something odd. A guard had approached the table looking stern and albeit a little hostile staring down the woman right beside Lyn. The scum of the whole planet was aloud here. What did this girl do to get herself on a watch list on the most sleezy and no-background-check place in the galaxy?

Lynette Lykova

L
Perfect. This was going exactly as she had planned.

"Why, hello there. Maybe you and I could sit alone sometime, hm? Something nice. Just you and me."

Her voice was full of honey. Beckoning and full. Well, that was until a guard approached. Then Lynette had to raise a hand and snap her fingers,

"Be gone."

With a sting of The Force, the guard seemed to be taken aback. He repeated the words exactly as Lynette had said them.

"Right. I should go. The Boss wants the girls to work. I shouldn't interfere."

Lynette bladed her eyes at the male and gestured him away. He complied with her magical suggestion and took his leave. Allowing Lynette to turn once again and smile at Lyn.

"Oh dear. It's so crowded on the main floor. My my. Perhaps there is somewhere, more private we could go? Mmm?"

She couldn't work here. Too many eyes. Too many guards. She needed some place quieter to continue her searching.

[member="Lyn'ara Okemi"]

"Um.. yes I suppose so. it is 50 credits for a private dance plus another 25-100 if you want a more.. sensual experience." She said taken aback by what she just saw and trying to remember details and policies about what her payment should be as a dancer. She stood up and began to walk down the hall holding woman's hand and leading her to the back where the private rooms were.

The rooms were small and cozy. Just as they should be. The private dances didn't need much room. So long as the person could lean back and relax then there were little complaints about the room size. The door shut behind them and the room was suddenly lit by a dim blue light. "Is there any music you would prefer? Drinks? Feel free to undress to your comfort level and let me know what kind of dance you would like." She tried to keep her voice happy but it was hard to. This was always the part of the job she dreaded the most but this time around.. she didn't mind. This woman seemed kind.. gentle.. and mysterious. For once.. Lyn thought she wouldn't mind showing a customer a good time.

Lynette Lykova

L
Lynette took a seat on the cushions. She glanced over to the settings on the computer and selected the music.

"Sit with me."

Lynette smiled and brushed her credit chit over the scanner.

"You know. You're so beautiful and soft. You must be everyone's favorite? Hehe. I'll bet you make all the other girls jealous. Blue and wonderful. How could anyone resist?"

She nodded.

"It's okay. We can just talk."

Soon, [member="Lyn'ara Okemi"] would tell her everything she needed to know about this little establishment.

She blushed at the complements. "That is very kind of you to say miss. But I feel like you would make more woman jealous then I would. After all.. I am a slave and you are a free woman. Free to please yourself and others anyway you see fit. Mine is restricted to what you can pay for" She giggled. Lyn walked closer and raised her hands above her head and began to sway slowly standing in between the woman's legs. Starting slowly brushing her hips and backside against the girl in a teasing way that would intensify as the dance went on.
The song was slow and causal, using all kinds of horn instruments played slowly in a jazzy way. She moved her body to the beat and would occasionally tease her will a wink or a quick sway of the hips.

"Oh so it is pillow talk you want? Perhaps you should remove that coat if that is what you are looking for" She winked putting her hands on the wall behind[member="Lynette Lykova"] s head and slowly rubbing with her own flower. "Mmmhmmm.. more of that miss?"

Lynette Lykova

L
Lynette smiled.

Just like being back on Zeltros. It turned out that most species were more susceptible to magical suggestion the more interested in you they were. Naturally, some were immune or resistant all together. Hutts couldn't be influenced magically, nor could Epicanthix, and most Zeltrons were too emotionally mature not to notice they were being scandalous. Lynette wasn't quite sure what species Lyn was? However, she was quiet certain her subtle suggestions were working. In fact. They might have been forming a Force Bond already. Lynette could sense a small amount of Potential within this dancer.

Oh my.

"Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine."

[member="Lyn'ara Okemi"]

She let out soft noises as she felt the fur brush up against her. She giggled "My name is Lyn'ara.. dancer.. oh.. mmm.. extraordinaire" She answered gigging at her introduction of herself.

"I strangely do. You are not like the other patrons here miss.. they grab and tare and force themselves. You just sit back and enjoy it along with me..." She bit her bottom lip before taking her hands and rubbing the inside of the woman's thighs. She was unsure what to say to her together comment. It put her a little on edge. Lyn had experienced that some humans would fall in love with you and spend every last credit they had so they could be together. For most men who had tried this all they had was one or two extra visits. But for a wealthy woman like this.. maybe she had enough to buy Lyn right out of here.

"Do you have any questions for me milady? Anything you want to know about me? Or about this place?" She looked up at her face with a grin.

Lynette Lykova

L
Lynette wanted info.

"Lyn'ara is such a beautiful name. And you are so beautiful. I'm glad you feel safe with me."

She nodded.

"I get so tired of dingy clubs like this Lyn'ara. The owners are always such filthy animals. Treating their girls badly. How it makes my heart lament."

Lynette seemed forlorn.

"Do they treat you well here Lyn'ara? Why. If you were my girl, I'd give you a marble palace. With more cushions than could ever fit on your bed. Hehe. ...Please tell me everything you hate about this place."

Lynette would soon have the info.

[member="Lyn'ara Okemi"]

She continued rubbing against her as she spoke

"Well.. mmm... I can't complain. They feed me. Mmm... So long as you make them money they will leave you alone for the most part. For me it is alright. Only a few beatings and mistreatment but most of that comes from paying customers. The men and woman I am paid to pleasure. mmmm... But you are different. I hope when this is over you come back again.. mmm.. This is the first time I have enjoyed doing this." She smiled and continued the dance. She felt.. strange towards this woman. She was.. she felt.. like.. energy? Lyn'ara couldn't put her finger on it. She just swayed and grinned slowly to the beat of the music.

She could tell that the woman's promises were empty. They had just met and not even her regulars would bother spending a single extra credit on her then they needed too. This woman was mostly talk.. but her voice was sweet enough to keep Lyn happy.

Lynette Lykova

L
"Well. Truth be told. I'm looking into acquiring just such a dance parlor. The Golden Circle could become so much more under my own management. But..."

Lynette sat up straight.

"...I'm not sure if the current owners would even so much as consider my wealthy request."

She continued.

"Do you know much about the owners or their captains, Lyn'ara? I'd definitely need to know who to talk to, and, who to avoid if I didn't want to cause a fuss."

She delved further.

"If you tell me all about the people who work here, it will really help."

[member="Lyn'ara Okemi"]

She cooed as [member="Lynette Lykova"] spoke. "Keep talking... mmm... oh please.. keep talking" Lyn thought to herself.

"Well.. the owner is Kade Derols... he is the owner of a few other clubs.. But this one is under the control of the Hutt Cartel in this area.. I think all you would have to do to get the Hutts attention is show them a large pocketbook and strike a deal. And.. you don't have to promise me anything milady. What you are doing right now more then makes up the scare you gave me earlier." She blabbed on about strange details. Like guards names and other things that were of little impotence.

It was the kisses that made her return back to the higher ups. As she laid back into her soft kisses she said "Most of the captians around here are mean and crule. But are loyal as a hound so long as they get there credits. They shouldn't give you any trouble if you are thinking of making an offer. The ones I would talk to are the Hutts then speak to Kade..."

She turned as she heard the last promise from the woman. Facing her, looking into her eyes. "Oh.. milady.. it already is" With that she leaned in and kissed her "Thank you.. for choosing me"

Lynette Lykova

L
Lynette smiled and then used the Force to put Lyn to sleep. Quickly and quietly, she left her calling card behind. A silver card with the letters "LL". Then, as the music stopped and the mood lighting lifted. She slipped out the door and back into the night.

The sensation grew and grew and grew until her mind was foggy. Her brain felt light and it was as if she was on a cloud. flying in the safe arms of the strange blue haired woman.. Safe.. Happy..

*ding*

Lyn sat up suddenly with a gasp. She looked around rubbing her head with the palm of her hand. [member="Lynette Lykova"] was no where to be seen. Of course.. it was far to good to be true to think this woman's promises held any water at all. It was then that she saw a small glimmer from the side table. A small silver card. She picked it up and examined it. Lyn read the holo number and saw the "LL". It was that moment that she realized that she had never gotten the woman's name. Either way she was happy that they had met. She stood from softness and walked out of the room. Her shift was starting soon. And she would need to get up there and start dancing.

Strangely a few years later Lyn would change ownership again. One of the higher up went missing that this caused panic through the cartel in the area. Soon the Golden Circle was closed down and turned sold to many other buyer and bidders. But Lyn still had the card. She would look at it every day, whether it was bad or good. Just to remember that one magical night she had all that time ago at the Golden Circle.

End of thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom