Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Galaxy Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelancer_mis_beauty_visual.jpg

Freelancer_mis_front-Right_visual.jpg

Freelancer_mis_back-Left_visual.jpg

Freelancer_mis_flight_visual.jpg

Freelancer_mis_weapons_visual_01.jpg

Freelancer_mis_weapons_visual_02.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Image Source[/SIZE]: [SIZE=10pt]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/misc-freelancer/Freelancer-MIS#features[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Affiliation[/SIZE]: Personal
Manufacturer: ​Haven Shipyard
Model: Class GC-01 Freighter “Galaxy Crow”
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel hull
Classification: Freighter
Length: 34m
Height: 6m
Width: 14m
Armament:
Rating 10
  • [SIZE=10pt] 2 Twin Heavy Blaster Canons (As per “Commercial” video in source link these can rotate and swing outward 90 degrees, can be fired in forward position from pilot’s seat, otherwise by activating auto-target systems)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]8 Homing Proton Torpedo’s (Must be fired by Co-Pilot)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Twin Blaster Canons (See pictures, located at stern, can only be fired by gunner at said location)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Defenses[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]: 6
Hangar[/SIZE]: Able to transport 100 metric tons
Special Features:
  • [SIZE=10pt]Rotating and vertically swinging Twin Blaster Canons at stern, gunner seat fastened to said guns[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Rotating and outward swinging Heavy Twin Blaster Canons behind the cockpit[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Vertically swinging Engines [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Basic Deflector Shield Generator[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Standard Life Support Systems[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Standard Navigational Systems[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Standard Sensor Array[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Advanced Targeting Systems[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]2 Months Consumables[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Crew:[/SIZE]
1 minimum
3 maximum (1 pilot, 1 co-pilot, 1 gunner)
Manoeuvrability Rating: 5 (a high mobility due to its rotating engines)
Speed Rating: 5
Hyperdrive Class: 2
[SIZE=10pt]Strengths[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]High Mobility[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Flexible Weaponry[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]High Sub-Light Speed[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Semi-Large Cargo Hold[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Weaknesses[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Very Small living courters (2 bunk beds and a small refresher)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Low Strength Hull[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Low Shield Power[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]:[/SIZE]
A nice ship with efficient design. It has a cockpit with two seats, from the pilots chair all main functions can be controlled, including but not limited to all engines, front guns, landing gear, all doors out of ship, functions that can’t be controlled from pilot’s seat are for example missiles and gunnery at the aft of the ship. Basic living quarters are on the ship, a pair of hard and semi-uncomfortable beds and a refresher. Spacy cargo-hold without suffering many negatives to maneuverability. This ship is made to go fast and spin and twirl while doing so. Primary functions for this ship are: Transporting for crew and goods and gunnery for self-defense (and aggressive negotiations)
Development Thread: No
Intent: Personal use and transporting of goods
Primary Source: [SIZE=10pt]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/misc-freelancer/Freelancer-MIS#features[/SIZE]

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

This is certainly an enviable-looking freighter, and it looks conceptually sound.

Cawrion Chyrox said:
Manufacturer: N/A

I'm a bit curious about where this ship came from without a manufacturer. Is this a one-of-a-kind prototype? A custom-built freighter? etc

Cawrion Chyrox said:
Height: 4-6m Width: 6-14m
This should be an exact number usually, with the greatest metric being listed for the actual number.

Cawrion Chyrox said:
Armament: Rating 7
I'd recommend making this somewhere between 10-12, since it's armament looks to me that it's only slightly under that of a gunship.

Cawrion Chyrox said:
Rotating and vertically swinging guns at stern, gunner seat fastened to said guns Rotating and outward swinging guns behind the cockpit
I'd recommend stating which type of guns (heavy twin blasters, twin blasters, etc)for each of these just so it's more clear where each one is to people reading up this submission.

I made the changes with the exception to the manufacturer because i figured it would be more along the lines of a one time prototype and i'm not sure what kind of ship manufacturers there are and rules about using them. I would like some help with that

[member="Gir Quee"]

Cawrion Chyrox said:
I made the changes with the exception to the manufacturer because i figured it would be more along the lines of a one time prototype and i'm not sure what kind of ship manufacturers there are and rules about using them. I would like some help with that

Since you're part of the Black Ties Syndicate, I'd check with [member=Miss Blonde] if there's anyone in the faction who has a company that could have made it for you. That tends to be beneficial to both you and the other writer. If there isn't any company there, I recommend looking at this link. Based on that thread, you can use Haven Shipyards as a manufacturer if you so desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom