Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Freelancers Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars L Lazarus

Aren't ordinary people adorable?
dNWHVJr.jpg
f2FvcIP.jpg

OOC Info
  • Intent: To provide the freelancer with a combat orientated armor.
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Reason for Creation: Because I need it.
Production Information
  • Manufacturer: The Freelancer
  • Model: Lazarus LS7
  • Affiliation: The Freelancer
  • Modularity: Yes (Attachments)
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Beskar - Armorweave - Cortosis
Technical Specifications
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Size: 25kg
  • Quality: 10

Special Features

HELM COMPONENTS
  • Macrobinocular Viewplate w/Infrared Scanner
  • Verbal Interface (Vessel & Armor Systems)
  • Oxygen Reserve Tank (2 Hour Supply)
  • Pineal Eye Sensor w/Internal Overlay
  • Broadband Antenna w/Rangefinder
  • Audio Receptor w/Amplifier
  • Encrypted, Internal Comlink
  • Oxygen Filtration System
  • HUD (Heads-up-Display)
  • Audio/Visual Recorder
  • Hologram Display
  • Photochromatic Visor
  • 360-degree visual display
  • Motion Sensors
  • Identity Searcher
  • Thermal/Infrared/Nightvision/Lowlight imaging
ARMOR COMPONENTS
  • Armorweave Cloak &cloth with Hood
  • Utility Belt
  • Cortosis Gauntlets and Shin plates
  • Cloaking Device
  • Several weapon holsters
  • Taozin Amulet
  • JT-12 Jetpack
RIGHT GAUNTLET COMPONENTS
LEFT GAUNTLET COMPONENTS

Description

The Lazarus armor is simplistic in design but is also one of the many things he has privately designed. Built as a way to keep him mobile on the battlefield while also protected, the Freelancers armor is a 50-50 armor to cloth ratio. The only armor that is actually visible is his helmet, chest plate, legs just above the knee, and his gauntlets. The rest is Armorweave pants, cloak, and undersuit. Many of it's finest features are located in the helm in which the freelancer calls his temple. This beskar is distinguishable from others given how it is not full body armor or completely decked out in thick armor plates. As a lightweight armor, it is somewhat stylish with it's customizable colors and appearance. Coming with several different cloaks and hoods

@[member="Lars L Lazarus"]

Hello there, after review I have concluded that this armor is to be denied. The main reason for its denial is the lack of development threads pertaining to the Restricted Items within it. The reasons shall be listed below are the ones that don't comply with Factory material rules:
  • Beskar: Requires that you either be a Mandalorian and forge it or have the option to mine the ore itself or even inflict devastating wounds against a Mandalorian player. You haven't done any of those things.
  • Cortosis: Requires mining or raid for such a resource or suffer a horrible loss to a Non-Force using character. Neither of 'em have been done.
The following are other minor details that would've needed to be changed regardless:
  • 10 Quality: We don't have very many armor sets here that are almost near-indestructible and one, especially lacking development threads, wouldn't even be considered. I would rate this at maybe an 8, maybe 9 if you add in more detail in the development threads and give vivid descriptions as to how the armor is constructed.
  • The part where your character forges this armor himself. Beskar forging is known only to the Mandalorians and seeing as your character isn't one of 'em, he would have absolutely no idea how to do this.
  • That intent doesn't exactly cut it for a cutting-edge piece of gear you've got.
I don't like denying things at all and I only do so when keeping this open would only serve to clog up the Factory and make it that much harder for myself - and fellow Judges - to sift through when looking through here to judge things. The best advice I can give you to get some astounding armor would be to clarify those above details and resubmit this piece of tech.

Thanks for your time in creating this, but as it stands, it doesn't pass Factory standards.

If you feel this has been incorrectly judged, you may apply for a Second Chance.

Have a nice day, mate, and good luck in working on your armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom