Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Four Ton Saga Begins! Finally!

Okay so the event is more or less over now so I want to start accomplishing my long time contract with @[member="Popo"] and start by helping a faction! The Moross Crusade started this awhile ago but never really got around to finishing it, though it is still on-going.

So I had the bright idea of asking to help them! Since I had to obtain a LITERAL TON of Phrik for the fat Hutt, in addition to three more tons of other stuff, and a mission bonus of half a ton of songsteel.

I'm going after this phrik, but first I need a small team. All the phrik we obtain will go to Popo, so you won't get any Phrik out of the deal, however, if you go with me you can a free Akovin Stock Co. item that is under the category of "limited" or an unspecified amount of Ultrachrome, or a small percentage of my total pay (if all objectives are complete, I will have 100 mill in excess to keep or give out as I please).

The Thread I will be joining is currently private, however I have already been approved, thus I am bringing along AT MOST four others. The only perimeters:
  • Be active on the thread with no breaks in activity (if you fail to post within a week you won't be paid and it is likely you will be replaced. This will be judged on a case by case basis when in consideration of circumstance)

No one may join unless I approve them, but here is the thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17755-demonsgate-is-pretty-close-to-hell-demonsgate-mission-threadphrik-mining/page-3

If interested post below a quick little Resume:

• Current Occupation:
  • Preferred Method of Payment:
  • Additional Information:
  • Did you read and Understand that (under the consideration of circumstance) you will not be paid if you fail to post on a weekly basis?:

Matreya

Current Occupation: Smith/Sith Knight/Mandalorian
Preferred Method of Payment: Ultrachrome
Additional Information: Yep

Lelani Sevestra

Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
Current Occupation: Hapes Consortium Soldier, Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
Preferred Method of Payment: Promethium , Liquid Ultrachrome, Millions of credits. (Greatest to least desire.)
Additional Info: Yes

@[member="Lord Daemos"]; Sweet, That makes things simple for you. Ultrachrome is no problem in this situation. Also, just a note, what you did with Additional Info was okay, but I really meant that to be separate from the Contract agreement section, so that you could add any info on yourself that I might find interesting or useful. But whatevs!

@[member="Lelani Sevestra"]; A soldier girl eh? That's what I would have been if I weren't so darned stubborn. Also, I assume that Adamantium hasn't been submitted to the factory? Because I scrolled through ten pages and didn't see anything. How about Ultrachrome! Which brings me to my next question: why do you want it liquid, lol?

@[member="Lelani Sevestra"] Okay, interesting. I'm not sure you can really keep it a liquid, as it is a solid at room temp. But whatever floats your boat! And isn't Promethium a real life element? I could give you that, but I'm pretty sure you can just hand wave that with ease.

• Current Occupation: Mandalorian.
  • Preferred Method of Payment: Dinner.
  • Additional Information:
You owe me
  • Did you read and Understand that (under the consideration of circumstance) you will not be paid if you fail to post on a weekly basis?:
sure.

Dav Scorpio

D
Current Occupation: Merc
Preferred Method of Payment: Ultrachrome
Additional Information: Yep

• Current Occupation: Freedom Fighter/ Pilot/ Smuggler/ Mercenary
  • Preferred Method of Payment: A 50/50 of credits and Ultrachrome.
  • Additional Information: I gots my own ship!
  • Did you read and Understand that (under the consideration of circumstance) you will not be paid if you fail to post on a weekly basis?: Yesh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom